Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-04-15

Dan you are doing a great job leading the group updating EMM.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dragen - 2013-04-16

Feature request: Get movie rating from trakt.tv user, instead of IMDB.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2013-04-16

(2013-04-16, 00:04)Dragen Wrote: Feature request: Get movie rating from trakt.tv user, instead of IMDB.
you mean like an option? because imdb should be default.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dragen - 2013-04-16

Yes, like an option. As far as I can see, IMDB is default with that german thing as an option. I don't care what other people think about my movies, so I'd like to use my trakt ratings.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-16

(2013-04-16, 17:59)Dragen Wrote: Yes, like an option. As far as I can see, IMDB is default with that german thing as an option. I don't care what other people think about my movies, so I'd like to use my trakt ratings.

hmm I have to look if thats possible, but the problem is, that trakt.tv module in Ember is not integrated in the scraper code but external page, so you would have to switch to the new trakt.tv page, scrape the rating there whenever you want to update your rating (and lock the IMDB Rating in the scraper settings) - I don't know if thats what you want Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - steve1977 - 2013-04-17

First of all, thanks a lot for keeping Ember alive. Great to see continued development!

I have one feature request - would be great to have a function that syncs the "Trakt personal lists" with "movie set". In other words, I would like to change my personal "Trakt lists" into a movie set. Alternatively, sync the "Trakt personal list" with "movie playlist", which may be more difficult for Ember to achieve though.

Any thoughts? Thanks a lot for looking into this!!!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-17

I use the OffLine Movie scraper a lot, so currently most movies do not have metadata.

Is there some way to get this info from DVD/Blu-ray into the nfo?

For instance, DVDProfiler can scan the barcode and auto scrape metadata. But getting it from that db into nfo seems like it would be a chore?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - AnthonyJS02 - 2013-04-17

Im sure this has been discused, but is there anyway that you can scrape cdart, logos, clear logos and all the other little random things from fanart.tv?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 09:36)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Im sure this has been discused, but is there anyway that you can scrape cdart, logos, clear logos and all the other little random things from fanart.tv?

Fanart The API is integrated but not yet implemented.
We first need some change in Ember.

(2013-04-17, 02:08)CaptainKen Wrote: I use the OffLine Movie scraper a lot, so currently most movies do not have metadata.

For instance, DVDProfiler can scan the barcode and auto scrape metadata. But getting it from that db into nfo seems like it would be a chore?

It's a great idea. Do you know a free/opensource database with DVD/BluRay metadata?

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - blackcows - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-15, 17:17)DanCooper Wrote: Yes I know, it's very crappy to find the last version, sorry for that. I think I make a new thread only for the releases. The last "official" is 1.3.0.10.1, but I have upload 1.3.0.11 Beta 1 to the FTP (Paris) for a small group of German users to test my last changes.
The filename on FTP calls (I believe) "Ember_1.3.0.11_Beta1.rar".

I think tomorrow I can release the official 11 with a lot of fixed bugs and a lot new features Big Grin

Has the Official 11 Version been released? I need to update my EMM but thought I would wait until this version is released.

Mike

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 12:46)blackcows Wrote:
(2013-04-15, 17:17)DanCooper Wrote: Yes I know, it's very crappy to find the last version, sorry for that. I think I make a new thread only for the releases. The last "official" is 1.3.0.10.1, but I have upload 1.3.0.11 Beta 1 to the FTP (Paris) for a small group of German users to test my last changes.
The filename on FTP calls (I believe) "Ember_1.3.0.11_Beta1.rar".

I think tomorrow I can release the official 11 with a lot of fixed bugs and a lot new features Big Grin

Has the Official 11 Version been released? I need to update my EMM but thought I would wait until this version is released.

Mike

Please wait ~1h, I'm writing the changelog atm Big Grin

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-17

1.3.0.11 Changelog:

Important: Does not use any existing Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml !! I changed some options. The Media.emm and the Temp folder can still be reused.

trakt.tv addon: (Cocotus)
- added: basic authentification (username / password) required from now on, no problem with privacy settings
- added: playcount for tv show episodes

renamer module:
- fixed: VIDEO_TS & BDMV handling
- fixed: multipart movies (tested with "Avatar CD1.avi" / "Avatar CD2.avi")
- fixed: auto rename on auto scraping

YAMJ module:
- fixed: tv show image handling/naming
- fixed: Ember now detects all existing images correctly
- changed: now all "File Naming" options in standard TV Shows settings can be deactivated, only these in the module must be activated

Ember main:
- added: display of metadata on main page of Ember (bitrate is displayed) (Cocotus)
- fixed: 7.1/6.1 scan of Mediafiles in Ember - i.e Mediainfo delivers "8 / 6" for audio channel which is wrong format for Ember (Ember expects only 1 char/Number) (Cocotus)
- added: language lock option for video & audio metadata (Cocotus)
- added: MPAA/certification lock (Cocotus)
- added: movie sets in MovieTemplate (Cocotus)
- fixed: better/faster image handling, movie images are no longer resized (direct download from TMDB) (m.savazzi)
- changed: "Enable Actors Cache" is renamed to "Enable Actors Thumbs"
- fixed: Ember create empty actor thumb files
- fixed: unchecking "Enable Actor Cache" does not stop creation of .actors folder
- added: option to set the preferred actor thumbs size
- fixed: Ember create movie poster/fanart outside of the movie folder when VIDEO_TS is activated in YAMJ-Module
- added: more file name stacking variants (same like XBMC + more)
- fixed: autoselect best entry in movie search result window
- added: movie title handling on OFDB; now change "Avengers, The" -> "The Avengers"
- fixed: many OFDB errors (missing title/genres, bad outline)
- added: open trailer in browser button in trailer window
- fixed: <episodeguide> tag now work correct if a API key added in settings
- added: genre filter now work also on multi/auto-scraping
- added: gerne "Western" to german genre list
- fixed: image rescrape in movie/tv show and season edit window (episode has a error atm)
- added: file information and a button to open the movie file directory in search result window
- added: Denmark and Italy to forced title (themagnifico)
- added: norwegian lang files (Dragen)

- removed: german genre "Kinder-" in genre list
- removed: portugues lang file (incomplete)

Know bugs:
- change episode image in edit window not work correctly
- frame extractor in episode edit window not work

For all YAMJ users:
Please give me a feedback how good the new fixes works.

... and we have change the Donation button to our PayPal account. Please test this feature particularly thorough Big Grin

For downloads check my signature.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Legion455 - 2013-04-17

thanks for a great program,... I've used it for YAMJ, and now I have a NUC, and use it for XBMC,.... thanks again!

Anyway, one thing I've noticed (might not even be a bug) ... if I re-scrape a movie, and I already have local posters and fanart .... while it's scraping for posters, if I click CANCEL,... both of the local images are deleted,... poster and fanart. My thinking is that if I hit cancel, then the local posters/fanart should be left alone.

Legion

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-04-17

Thanks Again DanCooper (and the others) for the best program

I'll try asap.
Laugh

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-17

DELETED

(2013-04-17, 09:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-17, 09:36)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Im sure this has been discused, but is there anyway that you can scrape cdart, logos, clear logos and all the other little random things from fanart.tv?

Fanart The API is integrated but not yet implemented.
We first need some change in Ember.

(2013-04-17, 02:08)CaptainKen Wrote: I use the OffLine Movie scraper a lot, so currently most movies do not have metadata.

It's a great idea. Do you know a free/opensource database with DVD/BluRay metadata?

The only ones I've seen are only free with purchase of program such as "DVDProfiiler" or "Collectorz.com Movie Collector".