Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - pfp_az - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 17:27)DanCooper Wrote: ... and we have change the Donation button to our PayPal account. Please test this feature particularly thorough Big Grin

Rofl

Done

6.1 / 7.1 being recognized now - thank you.

One minor issue though. 6.1 audio is getting a 7.1 image.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 17:27)DanCooper Wrote: ... and we have change the Donation button to our PayPal account. Please test this feature particularly thorough Big Grin

working Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - cd492 - 2013-04-17

I'm using Ember_1.3.0.10.1 and I have the problem that only actor images of imdb showing up in xbmc, actor images of thetvdb don't. But when I verify them they are ok. Anyone got a clue?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 17:35)Legion455 Wrote: thanks for a great program,... I've used it for YAMJ, and now I have a NUC, and use it for XBMC,.... thanks again!

Anyway, one thing I've noticed (might not even be a bug) ... if I re-scrape a movie, and I already have local posters and fanart .... while it's scraping for posters, if I click CANCEL,... both of the local images are deleted,... poster and fanart. My thinking is that if I hit cancel, then the local posters/fanart should be left alone.

Legion

In previous releases it didn't change those images, as I rescrape and press cancel a lot.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - ShadowTek - 2013-04-17

Cool, thanks Dan, cant wait to try out new version Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 18:11)pfp_az Wrote:

Rofl

Done

6.1 / 7.1 being recognized now - thank you.

One minor issue though. 6.1 audio is getting a 7.1 image.

thanks for feedback - will check! Hmm how is this movie scraped in MediaInfo directly (chanel field?) I guess as " 7 / 6 channels" ? Ember always uses the first number now for the channel field.

EDIT: "achan_7.png" in Ember is the image for 6.1 and its simply a copy of "achan_8.png" (7.1) - there's no channel icon for 6.1 - if anyone can deliver some icon we can put it in Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - PogMoThoin - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 17:27)DanCooper Wrote: 1.3.0.11 Changelog:

Important: Does not use any existing Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml !! I changed some options. The Media.emm and the Temp folder can still be reused.

Does this mean I have to set it up from scratch? if so I might leave it till another time

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-17

(2013-04-17, 20:01)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-04-17, 17:35)Legion455 Wrote: thanks for a great program,... I've used it for YAMJ, and now I have a NUC, and use it for XBMC,.... thanks again!

Anyway, one thing I've noticed (might not even be a bug) ... if I re-scrape a movie, and I already have local posters and fanart .... while it's scraping for posters, if I click CANCEL,... both of the local images are deleted,... poster and fanart. My thinking is that if I hit cancel, then the local posters/fanart should be left alone.

Legion

In previous releases it didn't change those images, as I rescrape and press cancel a lot.

I don't have this problem. On rescrape i can press cancel and the old images are not deleted...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - ShadowTek - 2013-04-17

Maybe you have to uncheck replace existing? Anyway, can someone tell me where the "cache actor thumbs" box is? For the life of me I cant remember or seem to find it.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - the111 - 2013-04-17

If I am using YAMJ how would I setup EMM 1.3.0.11 for optimal scraping?

Movies:
I have all movies under one folder with:
<movie>.mkv
<movie>.nfo
<movie>.jpg
<movie>-fanart.jpg

So I setup under Movies\Files and Sources\ (have had this setup in previous EMM version - working OK - will keep it that way):
Poster = <movie>.jpg
Fanart = <movie>-fanart.jpg
NFO = <movie>.nfo

TV show:
I have TV shows under the following structure (all episodes of a specific show are in a single folder):
- <show 1> (folder)
- <show 1>.SxxEyy....mkv (episode files)
- <show 2> (folder)
- <show 2>.SxxEyy....mkv (episode files)

How would I setup EMM for TV shows? under TV Shows\Files and Sources? or under YAMJ module? or both?

What I would like to see in the end is this (where xx are the seasons' numbers and yy are the episodes' numbers):

<show 1> (folder) <show 2> (folder)
Thank you

(2013-04-17, 20:24)PogMoThoin Wrote:
(2013-04-17, 17:27)DanCooper Wrote: 1.3.0.11 Changelog:

Important: Does not use any existing Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml !! I changed some options. The Media.emm and the Temp folder can still be reused.

Does this mean I have to set it up from scratch? if so I might leave it till another time

There is no need to scrape all the movies again if you mean.
You can set up new Ember and then copy the old database "Media.emm" and Temp folder back to Ember.

(2013-04-17, 20:47)ShadowTek Wrote: Maybe you have to uncheck replace existing? Anyway, can someone tell me where the "cache actor thumbs" box is? For the life of me I cant remember or seem to find it.

I have tested again, Ember don't delete poster and fanart if you cancel the poster and fanart windows on rescraping.

The "Enable Actor Thumbs" box is under "Settings - > Movies -> Scrapers - Images & Trailers".
If you don't have activate this, XBMC scrape all sctor thumbs while DB update (needs more time to build DB in XBMC).

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - solamnic - 2013-04-17

Posters and Fanarts now have the same size as those of tmdb....

Thanks m8 Smile

But Set_<tvshow>_1.banner.jpg (for yamj) not supported yet Smile

(2013-04-17, 20:49)the111 Wrote: If I am using YAMJ how would I setup EMM 1.3.0.11 for optimal scraping?

Movies:
I have all movies under one folder with:
<movie>.mkv
<movie>.nfo
<movie>.jpg
<movie>-fanart.jpg

So I setup under Movies\Files and Sources\ (have had this setup in previous EMM version - working OK - will keep it that way):
Poster = <movie>.jpg
Fanart = <movie>-fanart.jpg
NFO = <movie>.nfo

TV show:
I have TV shows under the following structure (all episodes of a specific show are in a single folder):
- <show 1> (folder)
- <show 1>.SxxEyy....mkv (episode files)
- <show 2> (folder)
- <show 2>.SxxEyy....mkv (episode files)

How would I setup EMM for TV shows? under TV Shows\Files and Sources? or under YAMJ module? or both?

What I would like to see in the end is this (where xx are the seasons' numbers and yy are the episodes' numbers):

<show 1> (folder) <show 2> (folder)
Thank you

I think the correct name of the fanart is <movie>.fanart.jpg. But if it works with <movie>-fanart.jpg leave it that way.
For movies you can use the normal scraper settings (in the YAMJ module there are no special options for movies).

Ember can't write season-NFO's, only tvshow.nfo and <episode>.nfo.

For tv shows you need only activate the boxes in the YAMJ module. Disable all boxes in normal tv show file naming.
I have only tested with episodes in separate season folders:

Archer (show name folder)
---------------- tvshow.nfo

---------------- Season 01
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E01.avi
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E01.videoimage.jpg
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E01.nfo
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E01.jpg (season poster, always the first local episode name in season folder)
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E01.fanart.jpg (season fanart, always the first local episode name in season folder)
-------------------------------- Set_Archer_1.jpg (tv show poster, use the name of "show name folder" and placed in the lowest local season folder)
-------------------------------- Set_Archer_1.fanart.jpg (tv show poster, use the name of "show name folder" and placed in the lowest local season folder)

---------------- Season 02 (with missing episode 2 and 3)
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E04.avi
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E04.videoimage.jpg
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E04.nfo
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E04.jpg (season poster, always the first local episode name in season folder)
-------------------------------- Archer - S01E04.fanart.jpg (season fanart, always the first local episode name in season folder)

The problem was that I got very little information on the German YAMJ forum. My English is not so good, so I first tried it in German.
Without Season folder it probably will not work properly. But there should be no problem to implement even without the folder.

My questions are:
What happens when special Seasons (Archer S01E01.avi) are available?
Should the TV show posters then in the folder Special Seasons or still in the Season 01 folder?

(2013-04-17, 21:24)solamnic Wrote: Posters and Fanarts now have the same size as those of tmdb....

Thanks m8 Smile

But Set_<tvshow>_1.banner.jpg (for yamj) not supported yet Smile

Is "Set_<tvshow>_1.banner.jpg" is only for banner size and "Set_<tvshow>_1.jpg" only for poster size?
If so, then no =) Ember still does not support a separate handling of banners and posters.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - solamnic - 2013-04-17

Yep they are separate... Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - MaxCore - 2013-04-17

big thx dan !