Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-28

New Yatse beta started for Voice Commands, the more users and reports / logs the better this function will be (specially if you want it in your native language).

Please ask to join https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106607702940190202508 to participate in Yatse beta program.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2013-06-28

After installing and configuring XBMCStarter I still cannot get it to work. I get a message that it is staring up but nothing happens.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - eskro - 2013-06-29

Hi there! thanks for this amazing YATSE remote for XBMC! your GOD!!

there's only 3 things that i think needs to be added to your app...

if i may.... Tongue

#1. when playing a movie or song, there's no way to click on a HOME button anymore
to go on main XBMC menu.... only way to do so is to hit STOP first, and then the HOME button shows up again....
i often go back to XBMC home menu while stuff is playing, but now i can't since i need to hit STOP first...
can u add a HOME button permanently?
here's my idea!

#2. I really really like the touchpad function instead of the arrows...
however, on touchpad mode, there's no BACK button...
this is rather annoying since when i need to go back, i have to switch to the arrows mode
since that's the only way to have a back button....
same thing here, in TouchPad mode,
can u add a BACK button permanently just like in arrows mode?
like this here

#3. talking about the BACK button,
another thing to fix i say is when u play a movie or song, hitting the BACK button when in arrows mode
sort of replays the file from the beginning instead of actually going BACK to the screen xbmc was before hitting
the ENTER key on that same file....
could this be fixed?

thanks alot!!! Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-29

@ajamils : Then you don't have it configured right Smile (Check or change the wol port in both Yatse and XbmcStarter)
But a question, are you trying to start Xbmc when Windows is on or to start the full PC ? (If it's full PC then you badly explained your need :p and you need to check on google how to activate WOL for your mother board and Windows version).

@eskro: I don't do support by PM and cross post + PM is bad ...
Apart from that there's a simple solution to all that Smile

Read the Wiki Smile Or in a more common Internet way : RTFM ! Smile

For #1 : Long press the context menu button does show OSD, or you can disable the playbar option.

#2 : Double tap for back

#3 : This is a change in default keymap by Team Xbmc (Strange one but well I don't decide :p ) you can just change your keymap to have the back command do what you want in fullscreen player mode (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - eskro - 2013-06-29

Thanks for quick reply!

about #1,what i meant was,
i really like the playbar when file is playing,
but would also like to have HOME button i could click.
again, like on this image here --> http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1343/c9z8.png

about #2, thanks this rocks!

about#3, not sure about how to change this.... the link is empty?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-06-29

Well so you don't read Wiki and neither my answer Smile

Let's try again : You can long press the context menu button (top left one over the arrows) to shows the OSD any time.
About the playbar you have all the commands in about 5 other places in the app if not more so you won't miss it if you can stand long pressing a button Smile

For #3 http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap just remove the last ) or use google ... a simple url parsing bug on this forum.

Thanks for your patience..

i found that the EYE button does what i wanted.
when a movie is playing, hitting the EYE button goes back to
the previous screen and the movie keeps playing in backgrouns Smile
sorta what the BACK button should do once i find how to edit the keyboard.xml correctly....
either way, i thought that having a HOME button permanently there even when a file is playing would be better overall, no?

OMG you want my death Sad

YOU CAN LONG PRESS THE CONTEXT BUTTON TO HAVE THE OSD SHOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSD is what is shown when you press home and miraculously this context button is available all the time.

What is complicated in my 3 times repeated solution to your problem that is not one Huh?

i did long press that context menu, it doesn't do what i want tho Tongue

i dont want no death too Tongue

Well since Yatse send the same command I have lot's of doubt Smile

So what is your need, don't tell me I want home button tell me what you want Xbmc to do when pressing that button that you can't find

ok, what u told me works,
but only when i play a song,,,,
long pressing on that context menu does bring me back to xbmc main menu.

so, When i play a movie, in fullscreen mode,
long pressing on that context menu doesn't bring me back to xbmc main menu.
it makes the bottom button bar popup in xbmc for PLAY STOP SKIP and so on,,,,

are you able to reproduce this?

Lol ok but this is Xbmc configuration this Smile

If you had a home button you would have the exact same result.

In full screen mode to get to Xbmc you have the Eye button that act as tab so it can bring you to Xbmc interface while playing something.

Play with keymaps too, but I wonder how you can have near 9000 post on an Xbmc forum and don't know keymap and Xbmc interface Smile

im mostly in hardware forum, thats my forte Tongue

never bothered to play with keyboard.XML :/

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Melantrix - 2013-06-29

Hello!

I've installed Yatse remote plus the plug-ins Call, notifications and sms on my new phone the Oppo Find 5. The first two plug-ins work fine, that is they show the notifications when running xbmc. But the latter, the sms plugin doesn't work.. Sad Anybody here know what the problem can be or what i can do to find out? Huh

ps. I've started the plug in, like it says in the instructions, even tried reinstalling but still no go Sad

Any help is apreciated!

Most of the time this is because they are not real sms :-)

Like US cmda based thing (mms like if I remember well) or another app that intercept and lock those like the new facebook messenger.