Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-09-25

Well this is a plugin for Yatse, so you need Yatse and configure the sample as the plugin in Yatse Smile

The Wiki covers all those basics Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Owel - 2015-09-25

Well I understanded that this a plugin to yatse.
My question is, how do I set up my dev environment to actually see the sample on the emulator and be able to debug it?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-09-25

Well you have already done it.

The plugin is installed on the emulator and you can debug it.

You need to install Yatse on the emulator and configure Yatse to use the sample plugin for it to be used and so run and so debugged.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Owel - 2015-09-25

Haha, and that is the next question, how do I install the yatse app?
Through playstore? And I think I will need the unlocked app, how?

Sorry, I feel some kind of dumb...
Just one answer leads directly to the next question... that's the fate of a beginner.

Well I'm sorry but I'm not a teacher Smile

Google is a good place to start with such basic things.

You need to create an emulator with Google APIs so it have Play Store and needed things.

tried for the last hours.
Yet did not find the right page that explains it to me how it is done in windows Sad arghh

Well then maybe writing a new plugin is little too much right now Sad

You can also just use your phone, or try Genymotion emulator with http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20121883/how-to-install-google-play-services-in-a-genymotion-vm-with-no-drag-and-drop-su for example.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - popy - 2015-09-26

Hey guys.

Have switched from MP to Kodi and found this great App!
I have already donated for this great software Big Grin

One question:
I have activated Master Lock feature in Kodi and also locked some Movie/Series sources -> so my son cant access them.
In Kodi i have to press left when i am in the series/movies dialog and select unlock sources -> enter master password -> all sources are now unlocked.
So when Kodi boots, just the series/movies from my son are visible.
In yatse also under series/movies the "bad" vontent isnt accessible -> OK.

But how can ill unlock it remotly over yatse?

i have added an custom command "mastermode()" in yatse -> on/in tv/kodi mastermode is activated and all "bad" content is accessible .
But in yatse the movies/series arnt updated so i just can select the "good" content.

Any hint?

thx
pOpY

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-09-27

Well never used masterlock but you can force a sync after the lock is removed with a swype down in screens to refresh.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - popy - 2015-09-27

Force refresh is working on movies but not on series.
Can you confirm this, or is it just me :-)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-09-27

It's just you, depending on size of library a full refresh can take long.

For shows if you refresh inside a show it only refresh this show Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Owel - 2015-09-28

Hi!
I managed to setup my environment.
firstly I deployed the sample avr plugin on my real device.
Then I tried to execute the plugin, to see the toasts showing up.
But nothing happended... did I miss something?

If i look, under settings -> apps: the sample is deployed installed

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - popy - 2015-09-28

(2015-09-27, 10:39)Tolriq Wrote: It's just you, depending on size of library a full refresh can take long.

For shows if you refresh inside a show it only refresh this show Wink

Working with force refresh and just wait Rofl

thx
pOpY

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-09-29

@Owel : I'm starting to think that this is a troll ...

As I said 4 times already, this is a plugin, you can't start it, you need to configure it in Yatse and start it from there ....

http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/21

RE: Yatse - Full featured Kodi/XBMC Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Magic815 - 2015-09-29

Tolriq: Here is my log for the "configured port already in use" issue I'm having with XBMC starter.

http://xbmclogs.com/prdgoolgk

Basically what is happening is Kodi will still start via WoL through Yatse, but then the error message will appear in the background from XBMCStarter. It currrently says "Configured port already used by another program (12)".

The issue happens when I go to exit Kodi and shut down my computer, that error message hangs up the shut down, and won't allow my computer to shut down all the way. At least not until I manually hit the "OK" button on the error message.

Thoughts on what could be happening? I am using Windows 8.1, 64 bit and Kodi 14.2 (and have been for months now), but the error just started appearing about a week ago.