Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-16

All translators are welcome Smile

Just drop me a mail in PM so I can add you to the translation tool.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-15, 23:42)Tolriq Wrote: About video not in NPP this is how Xbmc works I don't really know why, but it would not be logical to add to queue list and start item if just one item instead of direct play to correct this.

For swipe well 3.0 will have some big changes remember Smile

There's no change in 2.6.6 about NPP and not sure to understand exactly the second problem. I'll need more information to reproduce like npp with 10 items current is 5 moving 7 to 6 or such things.

BTW took me some time to understand what npp was :p since I use the term current playlist in code :p

well first off...now video does add itself to the NPP(sorry lol just going by how xbmc itself has the "now playing..." context) but it's not a big deal. more concerned with figuring out why i am having such issues with the NPP...

here is a debug log which i once again hope im doing right. i turned on debugging, selected a song via yatse in which it queued up the album and then went upon replicating the disappearing track issue...so basically, for some reason with 2.6.6.(i have an older android 2.2 device that is still on 2.6.0 and remains unaffected) when reordering tracks in the NPP, they cause random disappearances and inaccuracies in the titles displayed...

should i just do a fresh yatse install?... ;\

as for swipe and 3.0...damn all i can say is now i'm even more excited about latter if that is possible lol ;D

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-16

Seems you find a bug :p

Will be corrected in next version Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-09-16

I can confirm tracks disappear from the 'NPP' for me too when moving them.

Yes will correct soon but I've made a little mistake when moving from svn to git and well kinda drop all history :p

So need to finish and validate the current internals changes before pushing new version Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-16

Tolriq Wrote:Seems you find a bug :p

:O :p

Tolriq Wrote:Will be corrected in next version Smile

Big Grin

new page refresh Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-17

i have a suggestion

sometimes i watch a movie and i want to pause quickly, without turning on the screen and press pause, it would be cool if when i flip the phone it will pause the playback and when i flip it back he continues to play, also skip songs by shaking the device etc.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-09-17

Thanks for the great app!

Do have a question...when I have "Use Banners" selected for TV shows, is it looking for a specific filename like "banner.jpg" or anything? I currently have my posters named as "folder.jpg" and banners as "banner.jpg" so I can switch between them in XBMC skins that support it.

Currently when I load TV shows with "Use Banners" turned on, I still get posters.

Thx!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 20:04)ntk1 Wrote: i have a suggestion

sometimes i watch a movie and i want to pause quickly, without turning on the screen and press pause, it would be cool if when i flip the phone it will pause the playback and when i flip it back he continues to play, also skip songs by shaking the device etc.

This is a really cool idea, assuming it would actually work well!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-17

@ntk1 / skabyss : This is not really possible without horrible impact on battery, when screen off the phone should go in deep sleep and you don't get any events, if I use wake locks, battery will vanish faster than ice in sun Smile but with lock screen controls it's really ultra fast to pause or skip songs.

@0mikeyj0 this is a limitation of current Json api, I don't have the choice of image Xbmc send to me, you need to go to each tv show and change the image to the banner that way you can still have folder and banners but Xbmc have the correct default to send to me.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-18

i know you have a lot on your plate right now, Tolriq, Big Grin but i noticed mazkolain replied on his SpotIMC thread and he apparently had an inquiry for you:

(2012-09-11, 21:27)mazkolain Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 21:16)Tolriq Wrote: Hi I'm the dev of Yatse (see sign), and effectively you correctly set the thumb information for the playlist but strangely the info is not set for currently playing item.

Here's the result send by Xbmc :

Quote:EDIT:~lots of cool looking code that royally F's up the thread lol~

As you can see thumbnail is empty.
Mmm, will have to look if it's related to local proxy server issues.

BTW, I'm totally unaware of how XBMC and remotes talk each other, so how do you get back the provided image? XBMC sends back a full path (presumably the full url of the image), or you get the cached image's id that can be fetched later by querying a specific json method?

if you can find the time and have any applicable information to post here i'd be more than happy to c&p a response to him if it would help. thanks for reading as always! ;]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-18

(2012-09-17, 22:59)Tolriq Wrote: @ntk1 / skabyss : This is not really possible without horrible impact on battery, when screen off the phone should go in deep sleep and you don't get any events, if I use wake locks, battery will vanish faster than ice in sun Smile but with lock screen controls it's really ultra fast to pause or skip songs.

there is always something running in the background, i have this app running in the background all the time

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=AutomateIt.mainPackage&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIkF1dG9tYXRlSXQubWFpblBhY2thZ2UiXQ..

it use the GPS and also the G sensor and the battery does not drain so fast, also when people at home watching movie the battery is not really a big problem, leave the screen on all the time it's much worse

yes the lock screen is good but you still need to grab the phone turn on the screen and press pause, instead of just flip it without even looking

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-18

@ViZZY I'll go answer Smile

@ntk1 : this is more complicated Smile this app does not run all the time some events are triggered and can wake the phone like wifi disconnect or ac plug. But as you can see even in the screen shot for arrived home there's a sample rate of 10 min, the app only check every 10 min.
Without doing this phone can't last more than a few hours. Same for sensors I'll put a todo line to do if I can do something with a plugin that you'll start and stop on demand.

And about all time on at home, most of the users who asked me that use dedicated phone/tablet on dock so no battery problems Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-09-18

the app does what you want, you can set it for 1 sec and for 10 hours for every event depend on what you want, also it was just an example i had in the pass few more apps that use the G sensor when listen to music and controlling the phone, like silence the phone when flip it and etc.

anyway it was just a suggestionWink