Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-23

Not sure to understand ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-23

I know there 's not much you can do with the lock screen but would it be possible to add a progress bar or somekind of timer to the movie/serie/song that 's playing? I 'd like to be able to see this without having to unlock my phone.

2.8 works great btw, I might do more skins in the future but atm I 'm a bit short on time.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-23

For lockscreen controls I have absolutely no control of anything I can just supply an image and some information to android that does what it want with those Smile
And there's no information about start / end or current position.

But on 4.2 you can use Widget as lockscreen and activate the display times options.

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-23

what o mean is that is possible to add a silent mode for the notification plug in
the silen mode is a time select for the notification to show

example
if I'm watching a movie lest say 1am to 3am I don like to see my email notification
I will love if possible to select a time range to the notification no to show

btw with the next release the string look very nice I can't wait to see the D Sub or the pvr lol
but what about tv guide? (I actually using a tvshow fav app) but if you can implement the tvguide on yatse will be amazing

String can be misunderstood Wink

It does only start the subtitles addon :p And there's no PVR support in it yet Wink

And I won't be able to add Tv Guide (EPG) since there's just no API for that Sad

For the notification with timer well this is a good idea but not so easy to add what I need to add is a 1*1 widget to toggle the notification forward on / off globaly

Re: RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2012-11-23

(2012-11-23, 23:12)Tolriq Wrote: String can be misunderstood Wink

It does only start the subtitles addon :p And there's no PVR support in it yet Wink

I know that if you ading those strings in a future will be implemented lol Smile

Tolriq Wrote:And I won't be able to add Tv Guide (EPG) since there's just no API for that Sad

as far as I know there is an api from tv rage
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid=589728#pid589728

Tolriq Wrote:For the notification with timer well this is a good idea but not so easy to add what I need to add is a 1*1 widget to toggle the notification forward on / off globaly

many others app got that function like frinedcaster , tapatalk for example but you know better than me lol if you thing a toggle if the way to go I'm with you

TvRage is very specific and not the EPG associated with your PVR Sad

And I can assure you no PVR in next version only a change to where an icon point Smile

And yes lot's of application can do lot's of things that does not mean that I can / have time to do everything all apps in earth does Smile

Choices and priorities have to be made Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - __phil - 2012-11-23

Thank you for this app! It works flawlessly with my tablet!

I hope somebody will add an EPG API to XBMC soon. Because TV Guide/EPG + switching channels etc. would make the app perfect.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Mizaki - 2012-11-24

EPG may come with the next, next release. So say a year or so. Most backends have their own EPGs anyway Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-11-24

Hi, I am trying to access the context menu from the main menu using the yatse app but it doesn't work. I'm pressing the button to the left of the left arrow and nothing happens. Any ideas?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-24

Well at least on my Xbmc there's no context menu on main menu.

Perhaps this is a special thing of your skin. How do you trigger it with a keyboard ?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-24

Maybe hes talking about the shutdown menu (on some skins its not only shutdown and exit but some other options) that would be "s" I think.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - doogdeb - 2012-11-24

I'm basically trying to get to the menu where I can remove media sources. It says here - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Media_sources - that you need to access the context menu from root. How do I do that with the Yatse app?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-24

Well this have nothing to do with Yatse Smile

By root they mean the root of your sources, so depending on if it's video or music you need to go to the corresponding part of Xbmc.

For example in the home of Xbmc you move to Video then in the submenu you select File.

There you'll see all of your sources just go over one and then use the context menu from Yatse on it.

(2012-11-24, 14:26)Tolriq Wrote: Well this have nothing to do with Yatse Smile

By root they mean the root of your sources, so depending on if it's video or music you need to go to the corresponding part of Xbmc.

For example in the home of Xbmc you move to Video then in the submenu you select File.

There you'll see all of your sources just go over one and then use the context menu from Yatse on it.

Thank you.