Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

AW: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-11-26

Not really to get anywhere just that you cant see all icons/text.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Wanilton - 2012-11-26

Translation for version 2.9, conclude for Portuguese (Brazil)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-26

@Wanilton : thanks

@TeKo : Well perhaps I missed something but removing an item to not getting it hidden seems a little strange to me. And according to Website stats quite some people use this button.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-26

2.9 should be out tonight.

There's still some missing strings mostly in Italian / Danish. ( http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ )

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - antani72 - 2012-11-26

Hi all
This app seems very great but I can not buy it because I have the blackberry playbook.
@Tolriq
you can compile this app for the playbook os?
note that this tablet has an Android player that supports android applications but they only work the old ones (up to 2.3).
thanks and congratulations for your work

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-27

Sorry no playbook support planned Sad

New version 2.9.0 published :

! You need to edit your remotes for correct API selection !
! The banner setting is now in the Host settings.
! You should clear Yatse cache.
* Support Xbmc shared database (Central Mysql)
* Full Frodo / Eden API Split
* Support banners in Frodo
* New additional command : Download Subtitles
* New 3D icon in movie details
* Support for Tags (Frodo only)
* Send to Vimeo and Dailymotion plugins
* The menu now shows media counts
* Artists / Albums detail view (Long press)
* New Widget toggle notification forward
* Optimizations and bug corrections

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - skabyss - 2012-11-27

2.9 has been looking fantastic so far Tolriq!

One very small feature I would like to see.. Maybe somewhere in the 'now playing' or in the widget/notification.. Is the estimated time in which the current item playing (or playlist maybe?) would end..

I could understand if you cant find a place for this to fit-in aesthetically speaking though, just wanted to share with you!

EDIT: Also, any chance we could see media type icons for music like you have for video files? Like for mp3s, wma, flac, etc..

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - steelincable - 2012-11-27

I just received the new update and am really enjoying it. Thanks for all your work Tolriq. I signed up to ask a question, but maybe it's a feature request. I'm using Last.FM more and more and would like to launch it from Yatse. When I go to Files/Playlists->Last.FM->Your Profile(profilename) it just clocks on 'fetching data' then I get a red light next to my XBMC instance at the top and eventually an error saying 'No Media'. That path works outside the widget, so not sure if I'm doing something wrong. It didn't work on the previous version either.

Oh, one more thing, is there an easy way to display the song queue/now playing list on the TV? A single button called 'display now playing' would be awesome for when folks ask what music is queued up.

Thanks!

Joe

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ThaDraGun - 2012-11-27

just installed the newest version. 2.9.0
looks great!

Im having a problem with the TV Shows listings tho.
Movies shows up right, but TV Shows says:

0 TV Shows/4438 TV Episodes.

Hows do I fix this? In XBMC it lists that I have 106.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-27

Tolriq

i didn't have time to test it till now, but it seem i have problem with the cache, the thumbs loading one by one so i delete all the cache and fetch them again, didn't work, so i remove the app install it again clean the cache and fetch them all again and it seem that it save all the thumbs but still loading them like i never fetch it, only after i scroll them all and let them load it save them in the cache, i also tried to install it on a friend tablet and have the same problem, i think there is a problem with the cache, going back to the last build everything working fine

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - e2zippo - 2012-11-27

2.9.0 works great Tolriq!

Found it a bit odd to put the banner setting in the host section though, I have to go through the "check" every time if I want to change it when I change views in XBMC.

Big thanks!

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-27

I have noticed a bug on my gf 's phone. She has an HTC Desire C with a 3.5" screen and in the remote view the volume up/down and mute button are not visible. You can only see the bottom line of these controls. When she turns the phone into landscape mode, all buttons are visible. I 'll try and grap a screenshot so you can see how it looks.

Noticed this last night so haven't checked in 2.9.0 yet, if you have already addressed this in the new version, ignore this post.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-11-27

@skabyss : ETA is planned with a Go to button just need to find space Wink
I'll see for music icons

@steelincable : The addons part for the moment only works for addons that shows as a VFS. Support for starting addons with the new Frodo API is on it's way now that I did the API split.

@ThaDraGun : Please follow : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/Debug so I can tell you wich show have a problem (one or more of your show have bad data not UTF-8 Sad )

@ntk1 : Well the cache from 2.8.2 is invalid so needs to be rebuild but after that there no know problem, can you please upload a full debug.log when having the problem 2 or more times ?

@e2zippo : Usually you don't change banner settings every day Smile And since each Xbmc can have different show settings and that this settings is needed in the remote part to synch the correct image it's more logical to put it here.

@Largamelion : Yes on some old phone with very small screen size resolution the volume part disappear Smile But it should disappear completely and not leave some lines

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ntk1 - 2012-11-27

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85710841/debug.log

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2012-11-27

(2012-11-27, 11:27)Tolriq Wrote: @Largamelion : Yes on some old phone with very small screen size resolution the volume part disappear Smile But it should disappear completely and not leave some lines
Well it 's not exactly an old phone (2012 model), it just has a lower yet common resolution 320 x 480 (HVGA). I created an emulator profile for the resolution so I could take a screenshot: