Kodi Community Forum
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread (/showthread.php?tid=137540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Deano316 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 01:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 00:43)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 00:40)phil65 Wrote: oops sorry, c&p mistake.
you´re (half) right: ListItem.Title Wink

Hehe stupid auto correct on phone Wink

If you make a folder path out of the title you can even make it work with extrafanart Tongue

yep that´s what i wanted to write in the first place:
$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Title,,/logo.png]

-->.../movietitle/logo.png

It's been bothering me, so I'd thought I'd ask. Assuming this gets put in the landscape.xml with all the same dimensions etc as the existing logos. I'd then need to setup movie set folders within a main folder each containing a logo.png, with strict naming to match those found in the nfos. Insert the main folder path into [List item...] Correct so far? What else am I missing?

I'm only pursuing this because more people seem to want it and I know that you guys have decided not to implement it, which is fair enough. Just don't want that to be a reason people would decide against using Nox. Bearing in mind that Movie sets are integrated into XBMC now, and movie logos are becoming common place in a lot of views I think that someone should seek out an option. Might as well be me. Not trying to offend you guys, your stance is fair and clear. Wink

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - phil65 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 20:49)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 01:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 00:43)Martijn Wrote: Hehe stupid auto correct on phone Wink

If you make a folder path out of the title you can even make it work with extrafanart Tongue

yep that´s what i wanted to write in the first place:

It's been bothering me, so I'd thought I'd ask. Assuming this gets put in the landscape.xml with all the same dimensions etc as the existing logos. I'd then need to setup movie set folders within a main folder each containing a logo.png, with strict naming to match those found in the nfos. Insert the main folder path into [List item...] Correct so far? What else am I missing?

I'm only pursuing this because more people seem to want it and I know that you guys have decided not to implement it, which is fair enough. Just don't want that to be a reason people would decide against using Nox. Bearing in mind that Movie sets are integrated into XBMC now, and movie logos are becoming common place in a lot of views I think that someone should seek out an option. Might as well be me. Not trying to offend you guys, your stance is fair and clear. Wink

my opinion is not final yet Wink main thing i dislike adding a workaround for it is because i´m hoping that there will be a much better solution in frodo coming for banners/cleararts/logos etc and that we would have the limitation that the workaround does not work inside container controls. the viewtype you´re optimizing would need to be changed because the logo is placed inside the wraplist there. that´s also the reason why we cannot integrate the artist logo in landscape.
if i find some min today i will code the basic part for that workaround later.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Deano316 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 21:10)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 20:49)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 01:39)phil65 Wrote: yep that´s what i wanted to write in the first place:

my opinion is not final yet Wink main thing i dislike adding a workaround for it is because i´m hoping that there will be a much better solution in frodo coming for banners/cleararts/logos etc and that we would have the limitation that the workaround does not work inside container controls. the viewtype you´re optimizing would need to be changed because the logo is placed inside the wraplist there. that´s also the reason why we cannot integrate the artist logo in landscape.
if i find some min today i will code it for you.

Oustanding! I know a few people have been waiting for movieset logos. Phil with the save again Wink

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - thrak76 - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 21:24)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-07-05, 21:10)phil65 Wrote: my opinion is not final yet Wink main thing i dislike adding a workaround for it is because i´m hoping that there will be a much better solution in frodo coming for banners/cleararts/logos etc and that we would have the limitation that the workaround does not work inside container controls. the viewtype you´re optimizing would need to be changed because the logo is placed inside the wraplist there. that´s also the reason why we cannot integrate the artist logo in landscape.
if i find some min today i will code it for you.

Oustanding! I know a few people have been waiting for movieset logos. Phil with the save again Wink

Count me as one!

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - phil65 - 2012-07-06

here´s the workaround:
one button to line custom_1111....xml:

add this at line 132:
Code:
<control type="button" id="307">
                        <label>MovieSet Logo Path</label>
                        <label2>[COLOR=$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]]$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)][/COLOR]</label2>
                        <include>Default_SettingButton</include>
                        <onclick>Skin.Reset(MovieSetLogosPath)</onclick>
                        <onclick>Skin.SetPath(MovieSetLogosPath)</onclick>
                    </control>
and exchange line 174-190 in myvideonav.xml with
Code:
<control type="image" id="8822">
            <description>ClearART</description>
            <posx>817.5</posx>
            <posy>958</posy>
            <width>300</width>
            <height>105</height>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            <include>Animation_OpenCloseZoom_New</include>
            <texture background="true" fallback="empty.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-50,0" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Skin.HasSetting(smallshiftview) + Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-642.5,0" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" delay="300" time="300" reversible="false">Hidden</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" delay="200" end="100" time="300" reversible="true" condition="!Stringcompare(Control.GetLabel(8822),empty.png)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(57) | [Control.IsVisible(500) + !StringCompare(Container.FolderName,youtube)] | Control.IsVisible(504) | Control.IsVisible(501)</visible>
            <visible>[[Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(tvshowlogosfloor) + Container.Content(tvshows)]] + ![Container.OnNext | Container.OnPrevious]</visible>
            <visible>!ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
        </control>
            <posx>817.5</posx>
            <posy>958</posy>
            <width>300</width>
            <height>105</height>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            <texture background="true" fallback="empty.png">$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Title,,/logo.png]</texture>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-50,0" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Skin.HasSetting(smallshiftview) + Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-642.5,0" time="400" easing="inout" tween="circle" condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" delay="300" time="300" reversible="false">Hidden</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" delay="200" end="100" time="300" reversible="true" condition="!Stringcompare(Control.GetLabel(8822),empty.png)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(57) | [Control.IsVisible(500) + !StringCompare(Container.FolderName,youtube)] | Control.IsVisible(504) | Control.IsVisible(501)</visible>
            <visible>[[Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(tvshowlogosfloor) + Container.Content(tvshows)]] + ![Container.OnNext | Container.OnPrevious]</visible>
            <visible>ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
            </control>

it will appear in some views then when option "show logo instead of title" option is activated.

(could be implemented a bit nicer with variables, but in principle this is the way to go)

this will not work in Single-Logo landscape layout as mentioned, that requires a bit more work.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - thrak76 - 2012-07-06

(2012-07-06, 01:50)phil65 Wrote: here´s the workaround:

add this at line 132:
Code:
                        <label2>[COLOR=$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]]$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)][/COLOR]</label2>
                    </control>
Code:
            <posx>817.5</posx>
            <posy>958</posy>
            <width>300</width>
            <height>105</height>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            <texture background="true" fallback="empty.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
        </control>
            <posx>817.5</posx>
            <posy>958</posy>
            <width>300</width>
            <height>105</height>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            <texture background="true" fallback="empty.png">$INFO[Skin.String(MovieSetLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Title,,/logo.png]</texture>
            </control>

it will appear in some views then when option "show logo instead of title" option is activated.

(could be implemented a bit nicer with variables, but in principle this is the way to go)

this will not work in Single-Logo landscape layout as mentioned, that requires a bit more work.

Where does one place the logos in the directories? How would you assign the logo?

(2012-07-06, 02:49)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 01:50)phil65 Wrote: here´s the workaround:

add this at line 132:
Code:
                    </control>
Code:
            <posx>817.5</posx>
            <posy>958</posy>
            <width>300</width>
            <height>105</height>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
        </control>
            <posx>817.5</posx>
            <posy>958</posy>
            <width>300</width>
            <height>105</height>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>

Where does one place the logos in the directories? How would you assign the logo?

you have a new button to set a path in skin settings.
logos then in [chosen Folder]/Set Title/logo.png

(2012-07-06, 02:59)phil65 Wrote: you have a new button to set a path in skin settings.

Having a bit of trouble with it..

I've got the code replaced, and can see the setting button. Chose my path, and then within that path placed another folder titled "Batman Collection" (making sure to check .nfos for set name), and then inside that folder, a logo.png.

I'm using infowall viewtype with the show logo instead of title option, and I'm unable to view the logo. I had to mock a logo up real quick, but it's correct dimensions.

Also tried with a logo downloaded from fanart.tv for the Harry Potter collection, and no luck there either.

(2012-07-06, 03:22)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 02:59)phil65 Wrote: you have a new button to set a path in skin settings.

Having a bit of trouble with it..

I've got the code replaced, and can see the setting button. Chose my path, and then within that path placed another folder titled "Batman Collection" (making sure to check .nfos for set name), and then inside that folder, a logo.png.

I'm using infowall viewtype with the show logo instead of title option, and I'm unable to view the logo. I had to mock a logo up real quick, but it's correct dimensions.

Also tried with a logo downloaded from fanart.tv for the Harry Potter collection, and no luck there either.

doesn´t include infowall, only showcase. you´d have to duplicate the logo image control in viewtype_addonwall.xml in exactly the same way as here if you want it in infowall.

(2012-07-06, 03:45)phil65 Wrote: doesn´t include infowall, only showcase. you´d have to duplicate the logo image control in viewtype_addonwall.xml in exactly the same way as here if you want it in infowall.

It looks like the image control lines for logo.png start at line 575. I've tried replacing a couple different blocks of lines with the code above, and each case I just end up losing the logos altogether. Looks like lines 575-598 are the ones dealing with logo.png, and after that it starts to reference banner.jpg.

Am I in the ballpark here? Huh

(2012-07-06, 04:04)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 03:45)phil65 Wrote: doesn´t include infowall, only showcase. you´d have to duplicate the logo image control in viewtype_addonwall.xml in exactly the same way as here if you want it in infowall.

It looks like the image control lines for logo.png start at line 575. I've tried replacing a couple different blocks of lines with the code above, and each case I just end up losing the logos altogether. Looks like lines 575-598 are the ones dealing with logo.png, and after that it starts to reference banner.jpg.

Am I in the ballpark here? Huh

duplicate the image control with logo.png, add !listitem.isfolder to the old one and listitem.isfolder to the new one with modified texture path.

I'm just going to have to let this one go! Smile

I'm getting lost, and I don't want to pester you, since I've almost zero skill with modifying these .xmls, outside of copy/paste. I tried a number of things, but didn't get it to work - and on one of the attempts, I ended up with two of the same logo in the same space, slightly offset from each other!

EDIT - But this option does look good with the showcase and regular wall viewtypes!

(2012-07-06, 04:31)thrak76 Wrote: I'm just going to have to let this one go! Smile

I'm getting lost, and I don't want to pester you, since I've almost zero skill with modifying these .xmls, outside of copy/paste. I tried a number of things, but didn't get it to work - and on one of the attempts, I ended up with two of the same logo in the same space, slightly offset from each other!

EDIT - But this option does look good with the showcase and regular wall viewtypes!

if you add !listitem.isfolder to logo image control no. 1 and listitem.isfolder to logo image control no.2 as visibility conditions as i mentioned, they will never show up at the same time.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Deano316 - 2012-07-06

(2012-07-06, 01:50)phil65 Wrote: this will not work in Single-Logo landscape layout as mentioned, that requires a bit more work.

Whilst this workaround isn't for single-logo, it's greatly appreciated. Nice work phil. Wink

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - Flomaster - 2012-07-07

any way to add a one press button for trailers on "Shift" view? I have only half of my 400 plus movies with logo's and it looks pretty bad with all the missing logos. its going to take some time for me to create the Logos for my movies that don't have them.

-=Jason=-