Kodi Community Forum
Release NBC Sports Live Extra - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release NBC Sports Live Extra (/showthread.php?tid=207159)

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - chrisnewton - 2016-08-13

Bloody hell.. Please let's not start arguing... We all love this addon.. The dev has been amazing.. Let's not spoil it for everyone

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - noley - 2016-08-13

HI.

i have an xfinity account which works via the website but when I use it through this plugin it doesn't work for say the premiership games today.
It does though work if I click on say the Gold channel. The error is gives when clicking on the football is that the plugin is not supported, using Kodi 16 and the latest NCB plugin.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - wclemo - 2016-08-15

(2016-08-13, 14:19)donjuan400 Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 14:08)wclemo Wrote: EPL kicks-off and my first chance to test the Kodi NBC addon but I get "Failed to Authorize" message, using Direct TV login when trying to watch Live match (Hull city v Leicester). However I can successfully login via android app

So you are using direct tv subscription and the direct tv app,playing on android and not kodi.Is that right.

Sorry for late reply. It finally worked. So it now works on Android, as well as in Kodi.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - wclemo - 2016-08-15

(2016-08-13, 14:25)Izzy16 Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 14:08)wclemo Wrote: EPL kicks-off and my first chance to test the Kodi NBC addon but I get "Failed to Authorize" message, using Direct TV login when trying to watch Live match (Hull city v Leicester). However I can successfully login via android app
Click again when you get that message, my TWC login requires 3 clicks sometimes to get it to work.

It worked ! Also it now works on first click Blush

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - donjuan400 - 2016-08-18

(2016-08-15, 11:07)wclemo Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 14:19)donjuan400 Wrote:

So you are using direct tv subscription and the direct tv app,playing on android and not kodi.Is that right.

Sorry for late reply. It finally worked. So it now works on Android, as well as in Kodi.

OK thanks.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - teb1980 - 2016-08-19

(2016-08-13, 21:42)noley Wrote: HI.

i have an xfinity account which works via the website but when I use it through this plugin it doesn't work for say the premiership games today.
It does though work if I click on say the Gold channel. The error is gives when clicking on the football is that the plugin is not supported, using Kodi 16 and the latest NCB plugin.

Hi Noley,
Im interested to know if you found a solution for this in the end? Im having a similar problem. Ive read on another forum that Xfinity accounts aren't working with the plugin this year, but don't have another account (DirectTV for eg) to test with at the moment so don't know if that's the problem or not...

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - The-viewer - 2016-08-19

From my last post,I finally got it working using a directv login.Still using kodi 15.2 Isengard and an android t8 box,Also the latest repo from eracknaphobia.
I did find(like others) the blue links didn't work the first time,but persevere it
Clicks in eventually(3-4 attemps it took me).I've got two vpn's one is ip vanish for when im out and about,and smart dns at home,they both work for me.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - gerry85 - 2016-08-19

My Direct TV log in just about works on my Android TV box, but not working on my tablet. Running Kodi 16.1 on both. Would it be worth rolling back to 15.2? This is a brilliant addon, many thanks to the developer,I hope keeps it going.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Jayc1976 - 2016-08-19

Regarding those with xfinity/comcast logins would a roll back to kodi 15.2 fix the streams not loading? I'm doubtful it would but could be worth a try as it's a fantastic addon

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - chrisnewton - 2016-08-19

Got a directv account, when I go into the man Utd game it's playing same bit on loop over and over.. Anyone else have this problem?

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Foxy38 - 2016-08-19

I'm on direct tv on a t8 box and can't get utd game to work. It works on normal nbc app but I want kodi as pic quality is better

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - madds78 - 2016-08-19

Yes me too. Think its an nbc thing rather than an add on problem. All the kbps are screwed up now.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - madds78 - 2016-08-19

The full replays are fine as is the golf ch, so theyve prob fooked up their stream.

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - K1rky84 - 2016-08-19

Yeah mines not working either. Hope they sort it soon

RE: NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - usphil - 2016-08-19

MU vs Sou link turn blue but no stream. Is there anybody can play this game?