• 173(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Xfinity isnt working for me either. However i can confirm that my xfinity login works fine on the nbc sports android app, the quality is no where near as good as the addons but at least it works fine on the nbc app on my box keep up the good work mate!
(2016-08-12, 14:28)Jayc1976 Wrote: Just downloaded the apk to my phone and my comcast/xfinity login works fine so this must be the issue with the addon

Are you using an android phone and is it the latest nbc apk.Thanks.
Got a Directv login on eBay for £18 to replace the XFinity/Comcast login I had as it didn't work with this addon and it is working fine now watching the Leicester match, thanks to the developers!
EPL kicks-off and my first chance to test the Kodi NBC addon but I get "Failed to Authorize" message, using Direct TV login when trying to watch Live match (Hull city v Leicester). However I can successfully login via android app
(2016-08-13, 13:55)Meerkat118 Wrote: Xfinity isnt working for me either. However i can confirm that my xfinity login works fine on the nbc sports android app, the quality is no where near as good as the addons but at least it works fine on the nbc app on my box keep up the good work mate!

Is it the apk you are using to play on android or the devs zip file for Kodi.Thanks.
(2016-08-13, 14:07)Lither Wrote: Got a Directv login on eBay for £18 to replace the XFinity/Comcast login I had as it didn't work with this addon and it is working fine now watching the Leicester match, thanks to the developers!

Funny because am getting "Failed to authorize" message when trying to watch the same match via directv login. Yet the login is working fine with Android app
(2016-08-13, 14:08)wclemo Wrote: EPL kicks-off and my first chance to test the Kodi NBC addon but I get "Failed to Authorize" message, using Direct TV login when trying to watch Live match (Hull city v Leicester). However I can successfully login via android app

So you are using direct tv subscription and the direct tv app,playing on android and not kodi.Is that right.
(2016-08-13, 14:08)wclemo Wrote: EPL kicks-off and my first chance to test the Kodi NBC addon but I get "Failed to Authorize" message, using Direct TV login when trying to watch Live match (Hull city v Leicester). However I can successfully login via android app
Click again when you get that message, my TWC login requires 3 clicks sometimes to get it to work.
is anyone able to watch the game in 1080p ? im getting constant buffering
Can anyone confirm that the direct tv login for kodi works with the eracks nbc zip file off last season.
Does anyone else use the Windows app? No Premier League games are showing up for me on that, luckily this addon has saved me having to use the horrible web site.
anyone else using fire tv, constant buffering for me. just want to know if its just me as loads of people are using nbc.
(2016-08-13, 15:24)darrenw88 Wrote: anyone else using fire tv, constant buffering for me. just want to know if its just me as loads of people are using nbc.
I'm getting buffering as well using a firestick, hasn't buffered for me prior to today. It can't be due to loads of people using it because we all have our own individual login.
(2016-08-13, 15:30)Izzy16 Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 15:24)darrenw88 Wrote: anyone else using fire tv, constant buffering for me. just want to know if its just me as loads of people are using nbc.
I'm getting buffering as well using a firestick, hasn't buffered for me prior to today. It can't be due to loads of people using it because we all have our own individual login.

im baffled as to how other people are watching it as mine always buffers. i use a dns provider. tried vpn and same issue. works fine on my laptop through the official site. Wonder if its the amazon branded devices
i tried sportsaccess and streamtvbox. both providers providing links but cut off at half time.....i have sky sports anyway but wanted to test for 3pm kickoffs to see who was going to be the best. Viaplay was the only solid stream for me but had no audio
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13