Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV - taurus35 - 2016-01-14

(2016-01-14, 18:44)Livin Wrote: I didn't realize there was no PVR... I need PVR support. Darn

Livin,

There is another Mod of this skin done be Sualfred that contains LiveTV.

fTV with Live TV

Hope this helps.

RE: fTV - Livin - 2016-01-15

(2016-01-14, 18:55)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 18:44)Livin Wrote: I didn't realize there was no PVR... I need PVR support. Darn

Livin,

There is another Mod of this skin done be Sualfred that contains LiveTV.

fTV with Live TV

Hope this helps.
Says it Only works on jarvis

RE: fTV - eskay993 - 2016-01-15

Hello

Random question out of curiosity. Something I've noticed since Jarvis (might have been the case before but just never noticed) but whenever I make changes to widgets or menus, it work fine while you continue using Kodi, but if Kodi force quits, or just exits by itself when you press Home on a Fire TV, it doesn't save the changes. The only way to save them is to make the changes, then go to Exit and clean quit Kodi. Is that a skin thing or a kodi thing or a skinshotcuts thing (or just a me thing Smile)?

Also, what is the Smart Shortcuts option in the widget selection list?

RE: fTV - fach1708 - 2016-01-17

Have noticed an issue with the latest github version- some TV shows in the library are showing as empty with no episodes. It is only for certain shows not all. When reverting to the previous version I can see the items again.

RE: fTV - Jayz2K - 2016-01-17

(2016-01-15, 22:59)eskay993 Wrote: if Kodi force quits, or just exits by itself when you press Home on a Fire TV, it doesn't save the changes. The only way to save them is to make the changes, then go to Exit and clean quit Kodi. Is that a skin thing or a kodi thing or a skinshotcuts thing (or just a me thing Smile)?
This is mostly due to Jarvis. Skin settings save has been reworked and is now written at KODI close. So, nothing to do with Hitcher's skin Wink

RE: fTV - Oath - 2016-01-17

(2016-01-17, 13:11)fach1708 Wrote: Have noticed an issue with the latest github version- some TV shows in the library are showing as empty with no episodes. It is only for certain shows not all. When reverting to the previous version I can see the items again.
I too have this issue sometimes

RE: fTV - eskay993 - 2016-01-18

(2016-01-17, 14:44)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-01-15, 22:59)eskay993 Wrote: if Kodi force quits, or just exits by itself when you press Home on a Fire TV, it doesn't save the changes. The only way to save them is to make the changes, then go to Exit and clean quit Kodi. Is that a skin thing or a kodi thing or a skinshotcuts thing (or just a me thing Smile)?
This is mostly due to Jarvis. Skin settings save has been reworked and is now written at KODI close. So, nothing to do with Hitcher's skin Wink

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying!

RE: fTV - KRONZO - 2016-01-18

You do Crasy good work looks awesome

RE: fTV - taurus35 - 2016-01-20

Hi Hitcher,

There seems to be a bug in your skinning of the Library export window. If I click on the button to export as seperate files I am taken to the window to select a location for a single file. If I then click on the button for a single file I am asked whether I want to export posters & fanart (as for seperate files). If I then follow through instructions for exporting I get to the end where I'm asked whether I want to overwrite or not & once again I am asked for a storage location which shouldn't happen, should just start exporting the files next to the attached video files.

Hope this is clear.

Cheers & keep up the great work.

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2016-01-20

That's all handled by Kodi and there was a problem with that a while ago so I suggest using the lastest nightly build.

RE: fTV - eskay993 - 2016-01-20

(2016-01-10, 20:09)eskay993 Wrote: Hey Hitcher

Not sure if this is a skin thing or a beta thing, but recently Program Addons show in poster view. Video Addons are fine. Haven't testing Picture and Music as I don't use those.

Just an update. I decided to fresh install kodi and all my addons and this issue went away.. Scratch that to user error then Smile

RE: fTV - foxdzine - 2016-01-20

Hey Hitcher found a small bug with a couple of addons. The shortcuts are updating with latest posts on the home screen but the actual addon is days behind even restarting kodi does not refresh the items.

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2016-01-21

Sounds like an addon problem then a skin one.

RE: fTV - taurus35 - 2016-01-21

(2016-01-20, 19:22)Hitcher Wrote: That's all handled by Kodi and there was a problem with that a while ago so I suggest using the lastest nightly build.

Hi Hitcher,

OK, thanks, I'll look into it.

I'm also having an issue with trailers not playing any audio on my OpenElec system. Movies & TV shows are playing no problem. Can this be a skin issue? or Kodi?

Cheers

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2016-01-21

Kodi.