• 126(current)
v21 fTV
(2016-01-11, 01:01)Hitcher Wrote: You don't need to add to favourites to add it as there's already an entry in the widget selection dialog.

I edited my earlier post. I tried that one too. Same thing.

It could just be a Beta issue. It works fine in Isengard. I remember an issue with views ib one of the Betas in Helix.
Hi Hitcher i have just updated the skin and my widgets have reset. I have a backup on usb which folders can i copy across to restore the widgets i had before please.

Thanks for such an amazing skin defo my fav keep up the great work
Either add them again or rollback to an earlier build as I'm moving stuff around a lot at the moment and you might need to do this a few more times yet. Wink
Thanks pal will do. I keep tinkering on my laptop and then applying to my android box. Was looking for a quick way to clone the widgets across instead of the whole kodi file.
Hi Hitcher,

Loving the look of this skin & appreciate all your hard work.
I haven't been using it long & was wondering if you use Clear Logos or Clear Art any where in the skin? If not, is there any chance in the future that you might consider it? I have used both on previous skins & if I am to switch to the skin & no longer need them, I will delete them from my media box to save space.
Appologies if this has been asked & answered previously.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers.
I only use logos if wide TV show are enabled and you don't have any custom fTV artwork for them.
Hi Hitcher,
I'm very appreciative of all the improvements you've made over the last several months to ease home screen configuration. One thing I can't seem to figure out however is how to reorder items within a widget group. Hopefully I'm just overlooking something obvious. If this actually isn't possible currently, is it something you would consider adding?

Many thanks for a top notch skin...
(2016-01-13, 09:31)guido1138 Wrote: Hi Hitcher,
I'm very appreciative of all the improvements you've made over the last several months to ease home screen configuration. One thing I can't seem to figure out however is how to reorder items within a widget group. Hopefully I'm just overlooking something obvious. If this actually isn't possible currently, is it something you would consider adding?

Many thanks for a top notch skin...

+1

I was thinking this yesterday when I was messing around with the widgets. Would be great to be able to re-order the widgets within a group....at the moment I am re-setting & starting again.

Cheers
@Hitcher:
Did this a few minutes ago. Should save you some time.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@sualfred: thanks, hopefully have time next week to catch up. Wink

@all: the thanks should go to sualfred not me.
Hitcher... will you be posting this in the official Kodi repo?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Unlikely.
WHY?!
(2016-01-14, 09:45)iRubin Wrote: WHY?!

Copyright content maybe? And doesn't contain PVR.
I didn't realize there was no PVR... I need PVR support. Darn
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42