Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED] (/showthread.php?tid=209660)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - flabbamann - 2015-01-15

Good news Gade, thank you, waiting for the update Smile

(2015-01-14, 19:21)Gade Wrote: This should definately be working in Rapier 7.1.0
You need to have the settings like this:
ENABLE music visualization / artist fanart in the background
ENABLE both music visualization and artist fanart in the background
ENABLE fanart slideshow
Okay, I see, this just doesn't work with milkdrop, as the fanart is propably behind the fullscreen visuals Wink.
I think I was expecting something different, nevermind...

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - mdvries - 2015-01-15

I see in the new version Underground support is dropped but I would really like getting that back as there is still an add-on where you can fill in your own API key so Underground works. I need Underground because that way I can get the forecast of my own weather station on Kodi. On other skins like Confluence and Transparency Wunderground is still supported with things like 10 day forecast and weekend. Can't this also been done for Rapier because I really like all other things the skin offers.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-15

(2015-01-15, 01:31)flabbamann Wrote: Good news Gade, thank you, waiting for the update Smile

(2015-01-14, 19:21)Gade Wrote: This should definately be working in Rapier 7.1.0
You need to have the settings like this:
ENABLE music visualization / artist fanart in the background
ENABLE both music visualization and artist fanart in the background
ENABLE fanart slideshow
Okay, I see, this just doesn't work with milkdrop, as the fanart is propably behind the fullscreen visuals Wink.
I think I was expecting something different, nevermind...

Hi flabbamann.

If you don't wanna wait, you can download latest Rapier here. Random albums widget have not been added yet.

Milkdrop is a fullscreen visualization. You have to switch to another visualization for the artist slideshow fanart background to work.

(2015-01-15, 01:32)mdvries Wrote: I see in the new version Underground support is dropped but I would really like getting that back as there is still an add-on where you can fill in your own API key so Underground works. I need Underground because that way I can get the forecast of my own weather station on Kodi. On other skins like Confluence and Transparency Wunderground is still supported with things like 10 day forecast and weekend. Can't this also been done for Rapier because I really like all other things the skin offers.

Hi mdvries.

Support for Weather Underground has been removed, as the add-on is marked as broken and deprecated.

Use the weather add-on OpenWeatherMap Extended instead. Rapier have full support and it is an even better add-on. Smile

You should be able to use your own weather station here as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - westcoastbias - 2015-01-15

(2015-01-14, 09:44)Gade Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 06:40)westcoastbias Wrote: Is it possible to have the widgets on different home screens? For instance, if I wanted the recently added widget on the General screen?

Hi westcoastbias.

Yup, you bet.

To do this you have to deactivate the regular General category and create the same category as a custom category. You can add the same submenus etc. and add a panel with recently added Movies or whatever you want.

If you need the focus/unfocus images, you can find them using the Github link from the first post. They are in the media/homecategories/english folder.

Is it only possible to have one widget/panel at a time on the custom screens?

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-15

(2015-01-15, 16:44)westcoastbias Wrote: Is it only possible to have one widget/panel at a time on the custom screens?

Yes, and the same for all other hardcoded categories (except tv shows).

You will get both the recently added widget + in progress/featured widget for most options.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - SheHateMe - 2015-01-16

Nevermind...not fixed.

For some reason, the skin decided to stop showing Fanart backgrounds for my movie category. The fanart is downloaded for sure because I see it when I view my movies. Where is the skin storing this fanart?

When I go to "Backgrounds" in the options and set Movies to Fanart, there is a just a blank window there.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-20

A new update is available. This is a pretty huge update includes bugfixing and new features - some are described below. As usual, please report if you experience any bugs or have feature requests Smile

Rapier 7.2.0 is available through the official XBMC repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

I'm very sorry, but all paths to custom categories and submenus set using favourites have been broken with this update. A bug going back several years have finally been fixed. This unfortunately requires you to set the paths to the custom categories and submenus again, but only if they are set using favourites. Only paths are affected, which means that labels, icons, category images, panels (widgets) and backgrounds are not at all harmed. Also paths set using presets, scripts or add-ons are not affected.
This also introduces a new feature to play playlists directly from the home screen.

If you use the feature to export/import skin setting, you have to manually install the add-on script.toolbox using this link, as the function have been moved to this script.

CHANGELOG
Code:
7.2.0 (19-January-15)
- Updated Rapier icon.
- Fixes for List View and TV Shows List Info 2 View.
- Added fadelabel (next track) in music fullscreen window.
- Updated Skin Settings export/import from script.extendedinfo to script.toolbox (https://github.com/phil65/script.toolbox). You need to manually install the script.
- Changed autologin radiobutton to button in profiles window.
- Updated infopane in profiles window.
- Fixed some missing labels in List View, List Info View, List Info 2 View, Wrap Info View and Wide List View.
- Fixed missing fanart in music Thumbs Info View.
- Added selectable add-ons (music, videos, programs, pictures) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus.
- Added selectable paths (music, videos, programs, pictures) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus.
- Added selectable playlists (music, videos) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus, and the choice to either play or enter them.
- Added tags and in progress tv shows (tv shows) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus.
- Fixed scrolling animation in the right list in presets dialog.
- Added Wall View for tv shows.
- Fixed navigation bugs in the home screen.
- Added Upcoming TV Shows widget using script.tv.show.next.aired. Enable it using script.tv.show.next.aired add-on setting "Show All TV Shows for home screen" and restart Kodi.
- Added missing label to PVR Timer Settings dialog.
- Added UK BBFC media flags.
- Added additional default icons.
- Added Cancel button to select dialog.
- Fixed several bugs in custom categories/submenus. This requires you to set the paths again, when using favourites. Icons, images, backgrounds, panels, labels and also presets are not at all affected.
- Updated language files from Transifex (thanks to alanwww1).
- Fixed positioning of select dialog when selecting visualization while playing fullscreen music.
- Bugfixing of view animations.
- Added support for PVR series recording using PVR WMC Client.
- If you need support for NextPVR Client, delete the file RecordPrefs.xml from the skin.rapier/720p/ folder and rename the file RecordPrefs.xml.NPVR to RecordPrefs.xml
- Added stream information to fullscreen information dialog when playing live tv.
- Added PVR Stream Information when displaying codec info for fullscreen live tv.
- Changed In Progress (recommended) widget for music albums to Featured (random).
- Fixed dimming of fullscreen video when paused.
- Added Information button in fullscreen video OSD to display the information dialog.
- Bugfixing of music and video library breadcrumbs.
- Added Tags and In Progress TV Shows to tv shows library options dialog.

- Added selectable add-ons (music, videos, programs, pictures) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus.
- Added selectable paths (music, videos, programs, pictures) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus.
- Added selectable playlists (music, videos) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus, and the choice to either play or enter them.

- Added Wall View for tv shows.

- Added Upcoming TV Shows widget using script.tv.show.next.aired.
TO ENABLE: enter Add-ons -> Enabled Add-ons -> Program Add-ons -> TV Show Next Aired -> Configure -> Enable the setting "Show All TV Shows for home screen" -> Restart Kodi.
If you have enabled TV Shows Today widget in the skin setting, the Upcoming TV SHows widget will not display shows airing today and be positioned in the top. If Now Playing widget is enabled and you are playing media, the Upcoming TV Show widget will not be visible.
If you have disabled TV Shows Today widget in the skin settings, the Upcoming TV Shows widget will display shows airing today and be positioned in the bottom.

- Added UK BBFC media flags.

...Continued in the next post...

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.1.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-20

- Added support for PVR series recording using PVR WMC Client.
If you need support for NextPVR Client, delete the file RecordPrefs.xml from the skin.rapier/720p/ folder and rename the file RecordPrefs.xml.NPVR to RecordPrefs.xml

- Added stream information to fullscreen information dialog when playing live tv.

- Added PVR Stream Information when displaying codec info for fullscreen live tv.

- Added Tags and In Progress TV Shows to tv shows library options dialog.

ENJOY!

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - flabbamann - 2015-01-21

Awesome! Thanks for the update Gade!

I especially like this point:
Quote:- Added selectable playlists (music, videos) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus, and the choice to either play or enter them.
So now there is no need for me to mess around with the xml files anymore Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-21

(2015-01-21, 18:55)flabbamann Wrote: Awesome! Thanks for the update Gade!

I especially like this point:
Quote:- Added selectable playlists (music, videos) to the presets dialog when creating custom categories or submenus, and the choice to either play or enter them.
So now there is no need for me to mess around with the xml files anymore Wink

Thanks a lot Smile

Exactly why I did it.

Before most could be done using favourites, but not playing playlists directly from the home screen. Now everything is possible using both presets or favourites.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - kupi - 2015-01-22

Hey, I saw you also implemented my wish for a "featured" widget, awesome! already dug out some long forgotten goodies Smile

Ome more thing: When you watch a tv show/movie and press esc, you get back to the home screen with the movie playing in the background. Is it possible that there is no way to get back to fullscreen mode (without using a remote/remote-app)?

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-22

Hi kupi.

Sounds great - glad you like it. Smile

If playing video in the background in the home screen, you can press either Backspace or Tab on a keyboard to get back to fullscreen video.

Tab works in all windows going to fullscreen video/music or leaving it.

In most windows (but not home) there should also be a fullscreen button in the top menu bar.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Baylor - 2015-01-23

Hey.
I really liked your skin. It has many awesome features and looks very nice and clean.

I have just one question/suggestion would it be possible to show DialogFullScreenInfo for 5-10 seconds after new video starts and then fade it out? I would be fine with hardcoding it in, just don't have time to study the whole skinning structure.

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Gade - 2015-01-24

(2015-01-23, 21:51)Baylor Wrote: Hey.
I really liked your skin. It has many awesome features and looks very nice and clean.

I have just one question/suggestion would it be possible to show DialogFullScreenInfo for 5-10 seconds after new video starts and then fade it out? I would be fine with hardcoding it in, just don't have time to study the whole skinning structure.

Hi Baylor and welcome to the forums.

Thanks a bunch for the nice words Smile

I really can't think of a way to do this properly. Do you know of other skins with this feature?

Cheers
Gade

EDIT: I thought of sort of a way to do this. This will show the info from DialogFullScreenInfo.xml the first 8 seconds of a new video. The only problem is that DialogFullScreenInfo.xml will display on top of this if activated.

Copy this to line 6 of VideoFullscreen.xml:

Code:
<control type="group" id="1">
            <description>Video Info Panel</description>
            <left>28</left>
            <top>350</top>
            <visible>!IntegerGreaterThan(Player.Time,08) + ![Window.IsActive(OSDVideoSettings) | Window.IsActive(OSDAudioSettings) | Window.IsActive(VideoBookmarks)
            | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDChannels) | Window.IsVisible(PVROSDGuide)]</visible>
            <include condition="!VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">FSMediaInfoPanel</include>
            <include condition="VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">FSMediaInfoPanelLiveTV</include>
            <include>FSMediaInfoOpenCloseAnim</include>

<control type="group" id="1">            
                <left>18</left>
                <top>10</top>

<control type="grouplist" id="1">
                    <width>820</width>
                    <height>60</height>
                    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                    <itemgap>10</itemgap>
                    <usecontrolcoords>true</usecontrolcoords>
                    <control type="label" id="1">
                        <description>Title/Year</description>
                        <width min="10" max="710">auto</width>
                        <height>60</height>
                        <font>FSInfoTitleFont</font>
                        <textcolor>MediaInfoTitleColor</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>ShadowColor</shadowcolor>
                        <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Year, (,)][/UPPERCASE]</label>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image" id="1">
                        <description>Star Rating</description>
                        <top>2</top>
                        <width>100</width>
                        <height>32</height>        
                        <texture>$INFO[Player.StarRating]</texture>
                        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                        <include>StarRatingFadeAnim</include>
                    </control>
                </control>

<description>Genre</description>
                    <top>30</top>
                    <width>820</width>
                    <height>26</height>
                    <font>FSInfoFont</font>
                    <textcolor>MediaInfoTitleColor2</textcolor>
                    <label>[UPPERCASE]$VAR[FSInfoLabel1][/UPPERCASE]</label>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                </control>

<description>Time</description>
                    <left>868</left>
                    <width>320</width>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <itemgap>10</itemgap>
                        <top>6</top>
                        <width>24</width>
                        <height>24</height>    
                        <texture>pvr/status_timer_alt.png</texture>
                        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    </control>
                        <left>-6</left>
                        <height>60</height>    
                        <width min="25" max="250">auto</width>
                        <font>FSInfoTitleFont</font>
                        <textcolor>BreadCrumbColor</textcolor>
                        <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[System.Time][/UPPERCASE]</label>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                    </control>
                </control>

<description>Chapter</description>
                    <left>788</left>
                    <top>30</top>
                    <width>400</width>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <visible>Player.ChapterCount + !VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
                        <width min="10" max="110">auto</width>
                        <height>26</height>
                        <font>FSInfoFont2</font>
                        <textcolor>MediaInfoItemColor</textcolor>
                        <label>[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[21396]:[/UPPERCASE]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                    </control>
                        <width min="10" max="400">auto</width>
                        <height>26</height>
                        <font>FSInfoFont2</font>
                        <textcolor>MediaInfoItemColor2</textcolor>
                        <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[Player.Chapter]$INFO[Player.ChapterCount, / ]$INFO[Player.ChapterName, - ,][/UPPERCASE]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                    </control>
                </control>

<description>LiveTV NextTitle</description>
                    <left>588</left>
                    <top>30</top>
                    <width>600</width>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
                        <width min="10" max="140">auto</width>
                        <height>26</height>
                        <font>FSInfoFont2</font>
                        <label>[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[209]:[/UPPERCASE]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                    </control>
                        <width min="10" max="460">auto</width>
                        <height>26</height>
                        <font>FSInfoFont2</font>
                        <label fallback="31001">$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <scroll>true</scroll>
                    </control>
                </control>

<description>Media Info Labels</description>
                    <top>66</top>
                    <width>820</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>MediaInfoFont</font>
                        <label>$VAR[FSInfoLabel2]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                    </control>
                        <width min="10" max="320">auto</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <label>$VAR[FSInfoLabel2Val]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                    </control>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <label>     $VAR[FSInfoLabel3]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                    </control>
                        <width min="10" max="320">auto</width>
                        <height>40</height>
                        <label>$VAR[FSInfoLabel3Val]</label>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                    </control>
                </control>

<control type="textbox" id="1">
                    <description>Plot</description>
                    <top>105</top>
                    <width>820</width>
                    <height>100</height>
                    <font>MediaInfoDescFont</font>
                    <textcolor>MediaInfoColor</textcolor>
                    <align>justify</align>
                    <label fallback="31203">$INFO[VideoPlayer.Plot]</label>
                    <wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
                    <autoscroll time="2000" delay="6000" repeat="10000">true</autoscroll>
                </control>

<description>Media Flags Area</description>
                    <top>214</top>
                    <width>890</width>
                    <height>35</height>
                    <itemgap>5</itemgap>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <include>MediaFlagFadeAnim</include>
                    <include>PlayerVideoMediaFlags</include>
                    <include>PlayerAudioMediaFlags</include>
                    <include>PlayerAspectMediaFlags</include>
                    <include>PlayerRatingMediaFlags</include>
                </control>

<description>Live TV Data Labels</description>
                    <top>267</top>
                    <width>1192</width>
                    <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
                        <width min="10" max="300">auto</width>
                        <font>SubMenuArrowFont</font>
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[19210]: [COLOR=MediaInfoItemColor2]$INFO[Pvr.ActStreamClient][/COLOR]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamClient)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <include condition="!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamClient)">FullScreenInfoDot</include>
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[19006]: [COLOR=MediaInfoItemColor2]$INFO[Pvr.ActStreamDevice][/COLOR]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamDevice)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <include condition="!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamDevice)">FullScreenInfoDot</include>                    
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[19007]: [COLOR=MediaInfoItemColor2]$INFO[Pvr.ActStreamStatus][/COLOR]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamStatus)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <include condition="!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamStatus)">FullScreenInfoDot</include>
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[19008]: [COLOR=MediaInfoItemColor2]$INFO[Pvr.ActStreamSignal][/COLOR]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamSignal)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <include condition="!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamSignal)">FullScreenInfoDot</include>                    
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[19009]: [COLOR=MediaInfoItemColor2]$INFO[Pvr.ActStreamSnr][/COLOR]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamSnr)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <include condition="!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamSnr)">FullScreenInfoDot</include>
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[19015]: [COLOR=MediaInfoItemColor2]$INFO[Pvr.ActStreamEncryptionName][/COLOR]</label>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Pvr.ActStreamEncryptionName)</visible>
                    </control>
                </control>
            </control>

<description>Cover</description>
                <left>857</left>
                <top>90</top>
                <width>343</width>
                <height>169</height>
                <texture diffuse="covers/player-media-cover-diffuse.png">$VAR[ClearImageOSD]</texture>
                <aspectratio aligny="center" align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                <animation effect="slide" end="0,18" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ShowClearArtOSD) + [[VideoPlayer.Content(Episodes) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(tvshow.clearart))] | [VideoPlayer.Content(Movies) + !IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))]]">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
        </control>

RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.2.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - Thales - 2015-01-24

Hey Gade. Got 2 quick questions for.

1. How does the Random and Last Items script work? I was hoping the script would just add a "Play Random Movie" button somewhere, but I don't see anything like that anywhere. I tried reading through some of his thread about it, but I still don't really understand how it is supposed to work. How do I get it to play a random movie?

2. Do you have any plans on supporting Phil's extendedinfo script? Specifically the portion that shows an actor's biography and filmography when clicking on them from the cast list. I'm thinking a simple info window would fit pretty well with the rest of the interface. Maybe the actors photo top left, the IMDB bio under the photo and then the IMBD filmography list on the right side. Nothing too fancy.