Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 (/showthread.php?tid=211574)

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - LupinSansei - 2015-07-24

Still getting logging error 25% I can login on the site just fine though.

Quote:23:05:45 T:4512 NOTICE: URL: https://www.netflix.com/Login
23:05:45 T:5132 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/
23:05:45 T:5132 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/) failed
23:05:45 T:4888 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false[/php]

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Jefvanleeuwen - 2015-07-24

Same here (25% logon and then stops working).
Netflixbmc with Kodi Helix, one on W7 and one on W8.
Both working until yesterday....
I noticed going to Netflix directly with a browser a message about improvements in screens.
Seems Interface protocol/sequence for Netflixbmc does not match with current Netflix procedure...

Jef van Leeuwen

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - telarian430 - 2015-07-24

@LupinSansei & Jefvanleeuwen

I found this info about the 25% login problem on a previous post and it worked for me.

Go to the NetfliXBMC setting, advanced page, and turn off "use advanced ssl"

Re: RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - nickr - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-23, 23:02)cmaluend Wrote:
(2015-07-16, 02:43)Cloutian Wrote: OpenELEC doesn't support Chrome. You can view the titles and the Add-on will operate perfectly fine up to that point only but when it's time to WATCH movies, it needs to open a Chrome browser and OpenELEC doesn't support this.

I guess is the same problem with Kodibuntu, right?
Even if I run Kodi as an application, I have the same problem (I mean, using the desktop session and not the Kodi session).

Openelec can use chromium. Netflix will work.

Kodibuntu supports chrome of course. Anything that Ubuntu can do, kodibuntu can do.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - LupinSansei - 2015-07-25

(2015-07-24, 12:00)telarian430 Wrote: @LupinSansei & Jefvanleeuwen

I found this info about the 25% login problem on a previous post and it worked for me.

Thanks so much that worked!!

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - thebundok - 2015-07-25

Unfortunately this didn't work in my case. Anyone else have any other suggestions? As others have mentioned I can login fine on Chrome so I know it's not the credentials but every time I try to open the addon in KODI 25% and then lockup. I can't even cancel the login.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - hstegeman - 2015-07-25

(2015-07-23, 00:08)thebundok Wrote: Not sure what's going on but I can not get this to work at all. Ensured the Chrome addon was enabled. Installed the XBMC browser. Login credentials are correct. Yet every time I click on the Netflix addon it begins logging in but then errors out and hangs. Kodi isn't really frozen, I can move the mouse around and click on stuff (gui sounds still play etc.) but the logging in window is preventing me doing anything except a force quit.

Not sure which part of the log is relevant so I created a fresh one and then only started Kodi and tried to access Netflix so that extraneous info was limited. The Pastebin link is copied below.

NextfliXBMC Error Log
I don't think that your problem is related to netflixbmc only, many other piracy addons giving errors too.
NetfliXBMC is working for me, I am making use of iexplorer.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - snakexel - 2015-07-26

Hi guys, running into massive problems here since the last Isengard update. That'll teach me to update my software. I am constantly getting the widevinecdn error when using netflixbmc on windows 8.1. I have no AV software installed and don't have EMET either. The weird thing is it works perfectly if I launch chrome on my own and navigate to netflix. Other than the widevinecdn error, everything is working perfectly. I have already tried reinstalling the widevinecdn by deleting the folder and updating it through chrome://components, which didn't help. Has anyone else run into similar problems?

[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - hstegeman - 2015-07-26

Do you mean that the addon chrome launcher is working ok?
NetfliXBMC is making use of that launcher, you can also make use of iexplorer launcher, which I do.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - yrvn - 2015-07-28

Hi, first of all, thanks for doing this!

I'm on ubuntu 15.04, the addon playback and library functionality works perfect but I have problems with controlling it with Yatse, I have webremote enabled, xdotool installed, but I can't get it to work.

(2014-12-17, 00:55)corona Wrote: Webremote (Yatse etc.):
The webremote stuff must be activated via the addon settings. Under linux, you need to have xdotool installed. Under OSX, you'll need cliclick.
Currently, the controls are not mappable. Here is a list of all current implemented controls...
For me, only some action IDs worked to close the browser. You can view all available actions IDs here. You can also try some other IDs yourself manually.

Reading that what I understand is that I should map those actions (ACTION_SELECT_ITEM, ACTION_MOVE_LEFT, ACTION_MOVE_RIGHT...) in Yatse custom commands? Is this correct? If yes, are those "built in command" or "JSON RPC command"?

Sorry if this was already asked before, tried searching but couldn't find an answer to this.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Jefvanleeuwen - 2015-07-28

Netflix Add-on is working here but.....
The runtime for a movie is wrong.
I found the explanation, it has to do with mixing up hours and minuts between the .nfo and the kodi database.

But, what i'am looking for is a fix for this problem.

Thx in advance....
Jef van Leeuwen

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - T-No - 2015-07-29

Hi, I have problems to. I use ubuntu server 14.04 and Kodi 15.0 (same before at 14.2) . In Chrome netflix working fine.
But I cannot list any type of media. Always script error occour.....

this is the log for list series...

Code:
21:55:59 T:139908135335680  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:55:59 T:139908135335680  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:56:01 T:139908135335680   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'match' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/tino/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/default.py", line 977, in <module>
                                                listVideos(url, type)
                                              File "/home/tino/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflixbmc/default.py", line 164, in listVideos
                                                for videoID in match:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'match' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:56:01 T:139909049857984   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listVideos&thumb&type=tv&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netflix.com%2fWiGenre%3fagid%3d83
21:56:01 T:139909049857984   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.netflixbmc/?mode=listVideos&thumb&type=tv&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.netflix.com%2fWiGenre%3fagid%3d83) failed
21:56:01 T:139908135335680  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:56:01 T:139908135335680  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:56:02 T:139908154902272  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - T-No - 2015-07-30

now working fine to. I have use the wrong repo.. sry

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - GhostRaider - 2015-07-31

Had the same problem, Netflixmbc froze at launch and a script error appeared. Turning off advanced ssl worked for me!

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - ronsonol8 - 2015-07-31

I too get the 25% error on login. If I deselect 'use advanced ssl' then I am unable to login. Logs will complain about sslv3.
My sslsetting needs to be TLSv1 to be compatible with my unblocker smart dns.