Kodi Community Forum
Release skin helper service - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Skin helper addons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Thread: Release skin helper service (/showthread.php?tid=235676)

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-02-02

This property working but show only one decimal ...for showing images need to have two decimal.

SkinHelper.ListItem.0.AspectRatio
Showing 1.8. need to be 1.86
i will try to remove round for that property.
Studio are same for sets..use single icon fot that

RE: skin helper service - latts9923 - 2022-02-02

Cool...thanks for looking into the aspectratio! I'm displaying the clearlogo for each Movie in place of the studio.

RE: skin helper service - latts9923 - 2022-02-06

My aspectratio is rounding to 2 decimal places in simplecache for the Movies in the Set, but it is not displaying an existing image. For example, the aspectratio for X-Men 2 is showing as 2.42, but it will not display the 2.40 image. The aspectratio for the Movie itself in the streamdetails table is 2.424242, and it displays the 2.40 image.

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-02-06

use variable in skin

Code:
<variable name="value_aspectratio_shs">
    <value condition="
Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.AspectRatio),2.3749)+Integer.IsLess(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.AspectRatio),2.4739)">2.40</value>
or just add icon 2.42.png same a 2.40.png
or use new changes from github Smile

RE: skin helper service - latts9923 - 2022-02-07

The updated code works like a champ. Thanks Angelinas!

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-02-21

Please deleteImage

RE: skin helper service - the_other_guy - 2022-02-22

i am using script.skin.helper.colorpicker on a skin i am doing for kodi 20 every time i update kodi script.skin.helper.colorpicker doesn't show up in my addon list and i need to reinstall  script.skin.helper.colorpicker  i get skin helper service skin helper service widgets skin helper service skin backup under all ?

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-02-22

Please delete

RE: skin helper service - Shredder_guitar - 2022-02-23

Seeing this error after updating metadatautils to the latest.......the error below and another error has come up using the new tvdb(new) scraper where it's refing a 'tvdbsimple' module......also I just had to restore 2 triggers in the musicdb because it seems that when running a library cleanup that the triggers were blown away....i can't prove now that updating the modules are related...but it's the only major change i have done. 

Code:
2022-02-19 13:27:32.819 T:104504 WARNING <general>: Skin Helper Service --> Exception details: Type: UnboundLocalError Value: local variable 'adb_album' referenced before assignment Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 309, in set_listitem_details
                                                       details = self.metadatautils.extend_dict(details, self.metadatautils.get_music_artwork(
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\metadatautils.py", line 57, in get_music_artwork
                                                       return self.musicart.get_music_artwork(
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 53, in get_music_artwork
                                                       album_details = self.get_album_metadata(album_artist, album, track, disc,
                                                     File "D:\Kodi\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py", line 292, in get_album_metadata
                                                       details = extend_dict(details, self.audiodb.album_info(artist, adb_album))
                                                   UnboundLocalError: local variable 'adb_album' referenced before assignment

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-02-26

(2022-02-23, 01:32)Shredder_guitar Wrote: UnboundLocalError: local variable 'adb_album' referenced before assignment[/syntax]

This will be fix on next update.

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-03-03

Please delete

RE: skin helper service - latts9923 - 2022-03-20

@Angelinas
Thanks for the latest update! Is it possible to display the Metacritic votes for Movies as well? I've tried tweaking the SHS and Metadata code, but I have failed miserably.

RE: skin helper service - Angelinas - 2022-03-20

Metacritic votes for Movies working, site change "headers"
Need to change in metacritic.py

86 score
25 votes
like on site https://www.metacritic.com/movie/aladdin

RE: skin helper service - latts9923 - 2022-03-22

Metacritic votes are working now for Movies...thanks for the updates!

skin helper service - jurialmunkey - 2022-03-22

Hi @Angelinas - just a heads up that the way you're scraping rotten tomatoes is not permitted by their terms of service and they've been known to take legal action against unauthorised use of their data.

You have to pay fandango for license to use that data. This reason is why omdb api only provides a subset of rotten tomatoes data rather than all of it, and why each individual user needs their own key (that way it ensures data is only for personal non-commercial use which is permitted)

I'm don't know about metacritic but I imagine that they have similar rules about unauthorised use of their data in other apps - generally all these sites like imdb do.

That's why free apis like tmdb, trakt, omdb, and fanarttv are so important.

Believe me, I would love to use this rotten tomatoes data but it simply is not available freely.