Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - marius37bv - 2016-01-15

(2016-01-14, 14:41)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 11:28)marius37bv Wrote: Hello Guys! I just made factory reset to my device and i reinstalled again kodi and start fresh but when i tried to instal the skin i get failed to install a dependency and because of that i did manually and was ok.But i have again problem with not seeing the video addons on widget.I have many video addons but why i cant see on widget?Please can someone help me to fix this.And i have another issue with atwork download it start to download and after one minut is stopping and i get 0 downloaded and i have two option close and report.someone again knows a fix for this?Thank You in advance!!!

Make sure you have the required addons installed. Check marcosqui first post.
Yes I understand that but what are the most required addons.I saw in first post but are many. I want to know basic addons for be able to use fanart and artwork downloader to work.Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - claudioita - 2016-01-15

Hi, I installed the skin on a NUC, and is working great. I made many changes (too many to count and remember, to the skin settings).

Now I wanted to export the settings, and import it to another computer. The export settings (in the EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS menu) went fine. On the other computer I am not able to import any settings, when I go in "IMPORT SKIN SETTINGS", it does not show the list of directories, but only SUPERREPOALL, and nothing else to click.

How to transfer a skin settings from one computer to another?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - kiesel - 2016-01-15

Hi,
I love MQ6! The transitions are quick and beautiful.
I use Posterlite for my movies and I have a question about that.

When viewing my movies I press down to see the plot of the movie. It works and all but it is at the lower part of the screen and kinda ugly to look at. Is there a way to bring it up to the middle of the screen as for example the "Recently added"-widget does it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - claudioita - 2016-01-15

(2016-01-15, 09:30)claudioita Wrote: Hi, I installed the skin on a NUC, and is working great. I made many changes (too many to count and remember, to the skin settings).

Now I wanted to export the settings, and import it to another computer. The export settings (in the EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS menu) went fine. On the other computer I am not able to import any settings, when I go in "IMPORT SKIN SETTINGS", it does not show the list of directories, but only SUPERREPOALL, and nothing else to click.

I have 2 others computer and one Android TV-Box.

I would like to have all the skin settings the same for all the devices. Is that possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2016-01-15

(2016-01-15, 12:21)claudioita Wrote:
(2016-01-15, 09:30)claudioita Wrote: Hi, I installed the skin on a NUC, and is working great. I made many changes (too many to count and remember, to the skin settings).

I have 2 others computer and one Android TV-Box.

I would like to have all the skin settings the same for all the devices. Is that possible?

In Jarvis which will release soon skin settings will be saved to a separate file for each skin. Then you can copy and paste that to another machine with Jarvis and all skin settings will be same.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - marius37bv - 2016-01-15

Hello Guys!On Costumization-Movies when i chose Fanart Collection/Create Or Update data Base Add-on Required i send me to program addon and then ive chose artwork downloader but i get o download.Ive installed all dependency manually as theme also and i dont have any error but why i get o download.Anyone knows how to fix that?

(2016-01-15, 19:04)marius37bv Wrote: Hello Guys!On Costumization-Movies when i chose Fanart Collection/Create Or Update data Base Add-on Required i send me to program addon and then ive chose artwork downloader but i get o download.Ive installed all dependency manually as theme also and i dont have any error but why i get o download.Anyone knows how to fix that?

You need artwork organiser add-on installed. Find in kodi repo. Settings --> addons.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - WannaTheater - 2016-01-15

This is my first experimentation to something other than Confluence. This skin is great!

Now for my question: Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring up the context menu for a source? (Where you would remove source, change content, etc?)
I can only do it with right-click of mouse, and with scrolling menus I am always trying to hit a moving target-

Thanks!

(2016-01-15, 21:17)WannaTheater Wrote: This is my first experimentation to something other than Confluence. This skin is great!

Now for my question: Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring up the context menu for a source? (Where you would remove source, change content, etc?)
I can only do it with right-click of mouse, and with scrolling menus I am always trying to hit a moving target-

Thanks!

Press letter c brings up context menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - WannaTheater - 2016-01-15

Exactly what I needed- Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MrSmith2019 - 2016-01-16

--- Problem with Widget "last added movies" ---

Iam using smartplaylists for my main menu items "Movies" and "3D Movies" so these are separated. For "Movies" i wanna use the widget "last added movies" but i've got 2 problems with that.

1. He is also showing up 3D Movies and not only the normal movies from this smartplaylist. Why?

2. He is not showing the last movies that i've added within the last 3 days. Instead of that he shows movies added 2 months ago or 2 weeks ago. Why?

What are the settings for this widget and where i can change these?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - pglover19 - 2016-01-16

(2016-01-13, 21:20)djoole Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 13:35)pglover19 Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 10:09)djoole Wrote: For those who want to use MQ6 3.3.0 on Jarvis, it's very easy, you just have to edit addon.xml and replace 5.9.0 with 5.10.0
How would you edit the addon.xml file if KODI is installed on a Nvidia Shield TV? Please advise.
No idea... i don't know this box. It's not AndroidHuh
If it is, just use a file manager app.
If it is not, make the change on a PC, inside the zip skin file, and put it in a USB key.

That did not work.. Any other suggestions?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - aptalca - 2016-01-16

(2016-01-16, 00:21)OrbS82User Wrote: --- Problem with Widget "last added movies" ---

Iam using smartplaylists for my main menu items "Movies" and "3D Movies" so these are separated. For "Movies" i wanna use the widget "last added movies" but i've got 2 problems with that.

1. He is also showing up 3D Movies and not only the normal movies from this smartplaylist. Why?

2. He is not showing the last movies that i've added within the last 3 days. Instead of that he shows movies added 2 months ago or 2 weeks ago. Why?

What are the settings for this widget and where i can change these?
You can create a smart playlist for the 3d movies and use that for the widget. Instructions are in this thread

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - MrSmith2019 - 2016-01-16

(2016-01-16, 04:45)aptalca Wrote: You can create a smart playlist for the 3d movies and use that for the widget. Instructions are in this thread

Yes, i know. Thanks.

But that is not a answer to my questions.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - aptalca - 2016-01-16

(2016-01-16, 06:17)OrbS82User Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 04:45)aptalca Wrote: You can create a smart playlist for the 3d movies and use that for the widget. Instructions are in this thread

Yes, i know. Thanks.

But that is not a answer to my questions.

??

Recently added movies widget is just that. Recently added movies. All the movies. It has nothing to do with what your menu contains. You have to use a different custom widget that displays items from a specific smart playlist.

For question 2, check the dates on the files/folders of the new movies. I'm pretty sure the date added tag goes by that date. Your newest movies have older dates. I'm assuming you already restarted kodi