• 61(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard
Is there a view in this skin that it compatible with music videos? It seems to treat them like movies as far displaying metadata.
(2016-01-12, 17:50)ellega Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 17:14)willemd Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 13:26)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: So can one not download MQ6 on Jarvis? Ie will it not work?

Hoping somebody can respond Smile
http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-2740.html

The author has made a paid version for Jarvis. It works OK on the Jarvis betas, but you need to have paid $15 or something (now or once in the past, the payment stays valid).

I went to see. I m little confuse. I m not sure to understand all rule for contributing.
I have see on their site 16,50 mês/month. Not sure to have an acces for life...Huh
All is in brasilian language Confused. Not possible to paid with CB if your not brasilian.
Paypal is not proposed. I do not know the other paying agencies.
You must be very very motivated for contribute Sad

For those who want to use MQ6 3.3.0 on Jarvis, it's very easy, you just have to edit addon.xml and replace 5.9.0 with 5.10.0
(2016-01-13, 10:09)djoole Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 17:50)ellega Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 17:14)willemd Wrote: http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-2740.html

The author has made a paid version for Jarvis. It works OK on the Jarvis betas, but you need to have paid $15 or something (now or once in the past, the payment stays valid).

I went to see. I m little confuse. I m not sure to understand all rule for contributing.
I have see on their site 16,50 mês/month. Not sure to have an acces for life...Huh
All is in brasilian language Confused. Not possible to paid with CB if your not brasilian.

For those who want to use MQ6 3.3.0 on Jarvis, it's very easy, you just have to edit addon.xml and replace 5.9.0 with 5.10.0

How would you edit the addon.xml file if KODI is installed on a Nvidia Shield TV? Please advise.
(2016-01-13, 13:35)pglover19 Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 17:50)ellega Wrote: I went to see. I m little confuse. I m not sure to understand all rule for contributing.

How would you edit the addon.xml file if KODI is installed on a Nvidia Shield TV? Please advise.
I use the files manager in kodi to copy the file to a samba share. I edit it there and then copy it back via files manager

EDIT: I do the above on a fire tv stick which is very limited in terms of input. I sideloaded es explorer but it is hard to navigate with the remote. There is no usb ports, etc. Samba share is the way to go. There may be easier ways on the shield tv
(2016-01-13, 02:24)leejk Wrote: Is there a view in this skin that it compatible with music videos? It seems to treat them like movies as far displaying metadata.

Good question!

Another question is - will there be ever a good view type for image gallery?

We have good views for music, tvshows and movies. But nothing for our photos. Thats shitty...
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2016-01-13, 13:35)pglover19 Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 17:50)ellega Wrote: I went to see. I m little confuse. I m not sure to understand all rule for contributing.

No idea... i don't know this box. It's not AndroidHuh
If it is, just use a file manager app.
If it is not, make the change on a PC, inside the zip skin file, and put it in a USB key.
Hello Guys! I just made factory reset to my device and i reinstalled again kodi and start fresh but when i tried to instal the skin i get failed to install a dependency and because of that i did manually and was ok.But i have again problem with not seeing the video addons on widget.I have many video addons but why i cant see on widget?Please can someone help me to fix this.And i have another issue with atwork download it start to download and after one minut is stopping and i get 0 downloaded and i have two option close and report.someone again knows a fix for this?Thank You in advance!!!
(2016-01-14, 11:28)marius37bv Wrote: Hello Guys! I just made factory reset to my device and i reinstalled again kodi and start fresh but when i tried to instal the skin i get failed to install a dependency and because of that i did manually and was ok.But i have again problem with not seeing the video addons on widget.I have many video addons but why i cant see on widget?Please can someone help me to fix this.And i have another issue with atwork download it start to download and after one minut is stopping and i get 0 downloaded and i have two option close and report.someone again knows a fix for this?Thank You in advance!!!

Make sure you have the required addons installed. Check marcosqui first post.
How do I add shorcuts on the main page for network shared drives? I added the files in Confluence and gave them separate menu's so the format is:

MOVIES
BD MOVIES
BD TV SHOWS
TV SHOWS

But can only get tv shows and movies to show on the main screen. How do I make shortcuts to the others?
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
@danajames92, watch this video (+- 4 minutes have how choose smartplaylist for create a new item on main menu).

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Does run fairly smooth on the Fire TV Stick. What I really want is the movies widget w/ 5+ titles and metadata when highlighted. Any similar lightweight skins do that as well?
@stevedawg85, item movies at main menu, press up arrow, and select widget (have many), When focus one item you have data for specific item, watch video in my previous post.
(2016-01-14, 19:26)Wanilton Wrote: @danajames92, watch this video (+- 4 minutes have how choose smartplaylist for create a new item on main menu).

I watched the whole thing and it didn't show me how. My drives are mapped as network shares. I still can't add a shortcut to them.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
@danjames92, you need create smartplaylists for split contents and create after new items on main menu.
(2016-01-14, 19:19)danjames92 Wrote: How do I add shorcuts on the main page for network shared drives? I added the files in Confluence and gave them separate menu's so the format is:

MOVIES
BD MOVIES
BD TV SHOWS
TV SHOWS

But can only get tv shows and movies to show on the main screen. How do I make shortcuts to the others?

Just of of curiosity, why do you care what the sources are? Why don't you just have all movies (whether BD or not) under MOVIES? .. Same for TV shows.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard4