Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard (/showthread.php?tid=246092)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - marius37bv - 2016-07-10

Hello!I have issue with old fanart from movies.I am on 3.3.0 verssion of Aeon Mq6.i can`t delete old fanart.How to do that?I have delete manaualy the thumbnail but the problem is the same.Also i can`t delete media content from library.I have this issues on Nvida Shield TV.On windows kodi verssion i dont have problems.Please help me to fix those issues.Thank You!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - the_bo - 2016-07-10

(2016-07-10, 10:45)marius37bv Wrote: Hello!I have issue with old fanart from movies.I am on 3.3.0 verssion of Aeon Mq6.i can`t delete old fanart.How to do that?I have delete manaualy the thumbnail but the problem is the same.Also i can`t delete media content from library.I have this issues on Nvida Shield TV.On windows kodi verssion i dont have problems.Please help me to fix those issues.Thank You!

Try the program Texture cache maintenance utility

Its amazing.

(2016-07-10, 12:07)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 10:45)marius37bv Wrote: Hello!I have issue with old fanart from movies.I am on 3.3.0 verssion of Aeon Mq6.i can`t delete old fanart.How to do that?I have delete manaualy the thumbnail but the problem is the same.Also i can`t delete media content from library.I have this issues on Nvida Shield TV.On windows kodi verssion i dont have problems.Please help me to fix those issues.Thank You!

Its amazing.

I tried to install the zip but i was getting error?Do you know why?Thank You!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - redglory - 2016-07-10

This is a standalone program not a Kodi script

sent from my Nexus4

(2016-07-10, 12:43)marius37bv Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 12:07)the_bo Wrote:

Its amazing.

You need to install it through ssh. Try

Code:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MilhouseVH/texturecache.py/master/texturecache.py -o texturecache.py

chmod +x ./texturecache.py

Check in Kodi network settings that webserver port is set to 8080.

Then to check if its working go back into ssh and try running

Code:
./texturecache.py s nameofmovie

You should get list back of ids for fanart discart etc.

Find out the Id number for art you wish to delete.

Then run

Code:
./texturecache.py d 12345.    Replace number with I'd.

Save your new fanart in same place as your old fanart. Now when you scroll to the movie it should update the new fanart.

Hope this helps

(2016-07-10, 15:32)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 12:43)marius37bv Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 12:07)the_bo Wrote: Try the program Texture cache maintenance utility

Its amazing.

Code:
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MilhouseVH/texturecache.py/master/texturecache.py -o texturecache.py

Code:

Then run

Code:

Save your new fanart in same place as your old fanart. Now when you scroll to the movie it should update the new fanart.

Hope this helps

Thank You for all info but me personal i dont know how to doit.How to install with ssh?It is any other easy solution for this matter?I just want to delete the old fanart for the movies that are no llong in my library.Thank You!

(2016-07-10, 16:23)Marius37bv Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 15:32)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 12:43)marius37bv Wrote: I tried to install the zip but i was getting error?Do you know why?Thank You!

Code:

Code:

Then run

Code:

Hope this helps

Thank You for all info but me personal i dont know how to doit.How to install with ssh?It is any other easy solution for this matter?I just want to delete the old fanart for the movies that are no llong in my library.Thank You!

You need download program called putty

When installed open and enter the IP address of your kodi system. You can find your IP in kodi network settings.

When connected follow steps above.

If ur stuck anywhere let me know sure

Edit: There's an easier way. If you press letter i on movie to you get movie info screen. On the menu bar (play,resume) scroll over to option get fanart or choose art. Browse to your new fanart image.

Although the texture cache option is much more flexible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - kiboy6 - 2016-07-13

Sorry to repeat this post - but has anybody figured out a solution to this problem? Thanks!

(2016-07-09, 10:08)kiboy6 Wrote: Forgive me for cross posting, but the two threads dedicated to the following issue don't seem to be being followed by anybody:

I would really like to be able to disable access to the flexible widget menu (pressing "up" on home screen). This is a daunting menu and is not at all WAF friendly.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=248866
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259564
Quote:"I can also report that on my Wetek Openelec boxes, enabling both kiosk modes does NOT prevent access to the flexible widget menu (up arrow on home screen).

Is there a skin mod or something that could achieve this?

Many thanks if anybody can help"

If anybody could point me in the right direction for a simple mod that might disable this I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - newoski - 2016-07-19

Weird problem... When using Poster view for TV Show seasons, the 2 posters on the far left disappear every time I scroll...

I've tried reinstalling the skin and different computers/devices. It only happens on certain shows -- rescraping them from the internet doesn't fix it -- and I can't figure out how to solve the problem.

Is this a known issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-07-19

@newoski, what version skin, I check in MQ7, using windows, and work ok.

(2016-07-19, 14:02)Wanilton Wrote: @newoski, what version skin, I check in MQ7, using windows, and work ok.

Having the issue on Windows 7 as well as OpenELEC 6.0.3 with MQ6 and MQ7. It's a little better in MQ7, but still has the problem. Here's a video. You'll see the problem on the first 2 TV shows. It doesn't happen for the 3rd:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Wanilton - 2016-07-19

Yes, I see now, I will talk with Marcos about.

(2016-07-19, 14:16)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, I see now, I will talk with Marcos about.
Let me know if I can provide logs or anything else helpful.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard - Angelinas - 2016-07-19

(2016-07-19, 14:17)newoski Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 14:16)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, I see now, I will talk with Marcos about.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW
find in ViewsPoster.xml row for wraplist and remove this line
Code:
<preloaditems>2</preloaditems>

and test if this help you

(2016-07-19, 17:09)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 14:17)newoski Wrote:

Sent from my HTC6535LVW
find in ViewsPoster.xml row for wraplist and remove this line
Code:
<preloaditems>2</preloaditems>

and test if this help you

That fixes it! THANKS!