Kodi Community Forum
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Other Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+---- Thread: Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part (/showthread.php?tid=253058)

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - skenderbeu - 2016-02-29

thank you for all this work you two have been doing. i upgraded to this mod from the original and the home screen is blank. what is the correct action under skin settings?

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - haicaoboi87 - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-28, 16:33)haicaoboi87 Wrote: your mod is amazing! can you make a skin for cu lyrics to fit with fTV skin ?

someone can save my life ?Sad

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 08:55)haicaoboi87 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 16:33)haicaoboi87 Wrote: your mod is amazing! can you make a skin for cu lyrics to fit with fTV skin ?

1. Pushing your request and begging for a reply in <16h hours. Seriously? Stop that.
2. Added to the latest Git version.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - haicaoboi87 - 2016-02-29

(2016-02-29, 12:05)sualfred Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 08:55)haicaoboi87 Wrote:

1. Pushing your request and begging for a reply in <16h hours. Seriously? Stop that.
2. Added to the latest Git version.

sorry for my request and my english (not my native language).Oh my god,you are the saver of my life,now lyric and even suggestion working perfectly.thank you so muchBlush

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - chross - 2016-02-29

Hi,
I just installed you version of the fTV skin. Sadly, my Kodi (which is running on an Amazon FireTV) does not show movie Poster previews from the Home Menu.
All I get is the list on the left, movie posters will only show when entering a menu. The same goes for shows. Any suggestions?

Regards
Christian

fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - iRubin - 2016-02-29

Try it with Widgets Wink

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - IamSAM_1111 - 2016-03-01

Great skin! Is there a way for me to customize the coding so the banner points to an add-on instead of the library? I use trakt.tv so I do not have a local library. Would be cool if the banner chooses a random item from Exodus: Featured.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 03:45)IamSAM_1111 Wrote: Great skin! Is there a way for me to customize the coding so the banner points to an add-on instead of the library? I use trakt.tv so I do not have a local library. Would be cool if the banner chooses a random item from Exodus: Featured.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons

No, go pirating somewhere else.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - ErAzOr2k - 2016-03-01

can you please add the option to open teletext while watching livetv? I mean in the option menu where I can select video/audio options, recordings, tvguige, etc.

Thank you Smile

Will be done. Thanks for the hint that this is missing.

@all others:
I've pushed a new improvement preloading system to GitHub. This will kill the preloading progress if it takes longer than 20sec. Could you guys please report back if you are facing issues with this new conditional checks?

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - kratosjohn - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 21:06)sualfred Wrote: Will be done. Thanks for the hint that this is missing.

@all others:
I've pushed a new improvement preloading system to GitHub. This will kill the preloading progress if it takes longer than 20sec. Could you guys please report back if you are facing issues with this new conditional checks?

I will test this and report back shortly, in the meantime I ported the skin to Krypton (sloppily) since I got no response to me asking about if a port if possible. I'll merge this with mine and let you know.

Thanks always for the hard work, these background options are killer!

Thanks.

For Krypton: I'll take care of it soon. Just want to finish minor things on the currently version.

RE: fTV with full working and integrated LiveTV part - kratosjohn - 2016-03-01

(2016-03-01, 21:55)sualfred Wrote: Thanks.

For Krypton: I'll take care of it soon. Just want to finish minor things on the currently version.

So the preload killer works, only if I use this skin on my fire tv stick with many widgets (I mean ALOT) which are unnecessary, just there to test.

On my pc, it loads the widgets way too fast for it to even hit the threshold for preload killer to take effect Tongue

Also I don't know if in your version you use the "Cancel" button is not aligned to the center?
It's off to the left in mine and it's frustrating me because of OCD, where should I look to fix that?

That's what I wanted to hear Smile Great.

(2016-03-01, 22:17)kratosjohn Wrote: Also I don't know if in your version you use the "Cancel" button is not aligned to the center?
It's off to the left in mine and it's frustrating me because of OCD, where should I look to fix that?

Where?
This depends on the dialog/window.