Kodi Community Forum
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Other Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+---- Thread: Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part (/showthread.php?tid=253058)

fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - iRubin - 2016-09-07

Many!!! Wink

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-07

(2016-09-07, 21:06)dirtydesaster Wrote: sualfred, I love your Skin. Your changes/improvements are nice, good work!

A little offtopic:

Can you see how many users use your Skin?

Aye, I've included some NSA tools right next to the other .xmls Wink

There is no way and I have no interest to count users. It's a open source community - no business with a need for a increasing turnover. The only thing I hate is that I've found some of those crap wizards with a shitload of banned addons, which are using Hitchers or my version.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - Hitcher - 2016-09-08

(2016-09-07, 22:55)sualfred Wrote: The only thing I hate is that I've found some of those crap wizards with a shitload of banned addons, which are using Hitchers or my version.

Sad

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - dirtydesaster - 2016-09-09

(2016-09-07, 22:55)sualfred Wrote:
(2016-09-07, 21:06)dirtydesaster Wrote: sualfred, I love your Skin. Your changes/improvements are nice, good work!

A little offtopic:

Can you see how many users use your Skin?

Aye, I've included some NSA tools right next to the other .xmls Wink

There is no way and I have no interest to count users. It's a open source community - no business with a need for a increasing turnover. The only thing I hate is that I've found some of those crap wizards with a shitload of banned addons, which are using Hitchers or my version.

No NSA? Sad

Just thought, you can see, how many people download your Skin via your Repo.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-09

Nope, repo is just a single xml file, which links to a collection of ZIP archives.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - alipendier - 2016-09-11

@sualfred

Quick help please, I noticed a flaw that I've tried several ways to resolve hopefully its possible, I am trying to setup a tab named "Football" (as it is capitalized), so in the skin's "Customize Home Menu" I set the new label as [COLOR red]Foo[/COLOR][COLOR white]tb[/COLOR][COLOR blue]all[/COLOR] and it looks just fine with the color changes and format while still in the customize home menu, but the problem is that it shows as "FooTbAll" on the main skin tab, capitalizing the letters after each color change.

I've tried the [CAPITALIZE] option as well but as mentioned it shows correctly in the customize menu but just not on the skin itself, thanks Cool

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-11

(2016-09-11, 02:58)alipendier Wrote: @sualfred

Quick help please, I noticed a flaw that I've tried several ways to resolve hopefully its possible, I am trying to setup a tab named "Football" (as it is capitalized), so in the skin's "Customize Home Menu" I set the new label as [COLOR red]Foo[/COLOR][COLOR white]tb[/COLOR][COLOR blue]all[/COLOR] and it looks just fine with the color changes and format while still in the customize home menu, but the problem is that it shows as "FooTbAll" on the main skin tab, capitalizing the letters after each color change.

I've tried the [CAPITALIZE] option as well but as mentioned it shows correctly in the customize menu but just not on the skin itself, thanks Cool

That's integrated eye cancer protection for custom multi color labels.

.. just kidding. Changed on GitHub.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - alipendier - 2016-09-11

(2016-09-11, 07:29)sualfred Wrote: That's integrated eye cancer protection for custom multi color labels.

.. just kidding. Changed on GitHub.

Appreciate that, thanks Big Grin Is it only corrected for Krypton? I am on Jarvis Cool

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-11

Krypton.

(2016-09-11, 18:01)sualfred Wrote: Krypton.

Wow guess I'll have to scratch that idea for now till Krypton becomes stable, thanks Cool

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - alipendier - 2016-09-12

(2016-09-11, 18:18)alipendier Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 18:01)sualfred Wrote: Krypton.

Wow guess I'll have to scratch that idea for now till Krypton becomes stable, thanks Cool

Does the "Recommended" banners require an additional addon or service? basically I'm asking what is required for them to show? All other banners work fine (On Jarvis but I think it was the same on Krypton a couple weeks back when I tried) Cool

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-12

Skin helper service

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.skin.helper.service#similar-movies-because-you-watched

Quote:This will provide a list with TV shows that are similar to a random in progress show from the library. TIP: The listitem provided by this list will have a property "similartitle" which contains the movie from which this list is generated. That way you can create a "Because you watched $INFO[Container.ListItem.Property(originaltitle)]" label.... Note: You can optionally provide the widgetreload2 parameter if you want to refresh the widget every 10 minutes. If you want to refresh the widget on other circumstances just provide any changing info with the reload parameter, such as the window title or some window Property which you change on X interval.

The above command will create a similar shows listing based on a random in progress show in the library. If you want to specify the show to base the request on yourself you can optionally specify the imdb/tvdb id to the script:

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - alipendier - 2016-09-13

Cool thanks Cool

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - alipendier - 2016-09-14

@sualfred

I have a troubleshooting issue I hope you already have an idea whats going on, I have 2 corrupt Widget Groups. One of them shuts down Kodi whenever I try to enter it from the main tab, and the other one keeps the "Set Widget Content" and the "Customize Home Menu" overlays on top of the widgets displayed on the main screen.

So basically my question is whether there is a way of setting individual "widgets groups" back to default, and I don't mean just using the "Reset" button because I tried that with them more than a few times and same result. I at least narrowed things down to it being corrupt widget groups because when I recreate them identically as another new widget group they work just fine now.

Even though there's a workaround it'll still be good to have a way of fixing it if possible. Thanks Cool

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-14

No support for Jarvis anymore (since months). Switch to Krypton.