Kodi Community Forum
Release Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Mimic-LR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=218)
+---- Thread: Release Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued) (/showthread.php?tid=267268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - Raitsa - 2016-06-04

(2016-06-04, 09:55)LastDragon Wrote: It works for me too. Thank You.

Is it possible to add the subtitle menu from the version 5 of Mimic in this version too?
Yeah this is how the subtitle selection/download should be done in all skins Smile

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - braz - 2016-06-04

(2016-06-04, 10:37)Raitsa Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 09:55)LastDragon Wrote: It works for me too. Thank You.

Is it possible to add the subtitle menu from the version 5 of Mimic in this version too?
Yeah this is how the subtitle selection/download should be done in all skins Smile
Added to github. Also repositioned the slider and extended progress bar dialogs.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - Little_Kitty - 2016-06-08

In my library when i was standing on a Map i could click info( or how is it called) the quick menu that shows Play/queue item/add to fav

before it was also saying mark as watched and mark as unwatched.

i used that a lot but it seems to be gone now.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - braz - 2016-06-09

(2016-06-08, 23:31)Little_Kitty Wrote: In my library when i was standing on a Map i could click info( or how is it called) the quick menu that shows Play/queue item/add to fav

Sounds like you're talking about the context menu. As far as I know it still has a button to mark item watched/unwatched.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - Little_Kitty - 2016-06-09

(2016-06-09, 04:18)braz Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 23:31)Little_Kitty Wrote: In my library when i was standing on a Map i could click info( or how is it called) the quick menu that shows Play/queue item/add to fav

Sounds like you're talking about the context menu. As far as I know it still has a button to mark item watched/unwatched.

on files Yes. but no longer on Directories. i dont use all that Fancy layout with movie pictures etc. Im using it for Anime. So i have a lot of directories some with 100+ 400+ files if i have to manauly set each file watched is a lot off work
Before i could just press C or a other button to bring up that context menu and choose mark watch or watch all not sure what it was. But it would mark all files in that directory as Watched or as Unwatched.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - braz - 2016-06-09

(2016-06-09, 06:51)Little_Kitty Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 04:18)braz Wrote:

on files Yes. but no longer on Directories. i dont use all that Fancy layout with movie pictures etc. Im using it for Anime. So i have a lot of directories some with 100+ 400+ files if i have to manauly set each file watched is a lot off work
Before i could just press C or a other button to bring up that context menu and choose mark watch or watch all not sure what it was. But it would mark all files in that directory as Watched or as Unwatched.
Either way, that's not a skin issue. The context menu is populated by Kodi.

Sent from my Nexus 6

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - locomot1f - 2016-06-11

(2016-05-27, 18:16)braz Wrote: Moved some of the script.skinshortcuts buttons to a context menu. So if you're editing your menus and don't see all of the options, that's where they are now.

what button should i be pressing to get this?
it's not coming up on my screen.
running Kodi 17 Alpha 1
http://paste.ubuntu.com/17219858/

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - braz - 2016-06-12

(2016-06-11, 19:25)locomot1f Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 18:16)braz Wrote: Moved some of the script.skinshortcuts buttons to a context menu. So if you're editing your menus and don't see all of the options, that's where they are now.

what button should i be pressing to get this?
it's not coming up on my screen.
running Kodi 17 Alpha 1
http://paste.ubuntu.com/17219858/
Press "c" on your keyboard, or whichever remote button you have mapped to c.

Sent from my Nexus 6

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - locomot1f - 2016-06-12

yup, that's what i've been pushing. not getting it

it comes up in other places, just not in the Settings.

did my error log help?
those things about
Code:
Non-Existent Control 303

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - BobCratchett - 2016-06-12

Your log doesn't help at all as it isn't a debug log (wiki) (which is to say, debug logging wasn't enabled within Kodi). There's also signs that you may have banned add-ons (wiki) installed (your log shows that you have repos that contain banned add-ons), so if you do provide a debug log you'll need to make sure to disable any banned add-ons first or you won't receive any support.

The non-existent controls are expected errors and have nothing whatsoever to do with the issue. Most likely cause would be that you don't have the git version of Skin Shortcuts installed.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - locomot1f - 2016-06-13

(2016-06-12, 16:47)BobCratchett Wrote: Your log doesn't help at all as it isn't a debug log (wiki) (which is to say, debug logging wasn't enabled within Kodi). There's also signs that you may have banned add-ons (wiki) installed (your log shows that you have repos that contain banned add-ons), so if you do provide a debug log you'll need to make sure to disable any banned add-ons first or you won't receive any support.

The non-existent controls are expected errors and have nothing whatsoever to do with the issue. Most likely cause would be that you don't have the git version of Skin Shortcuts installed.

peace @BobCratchett,
thanks for the advise. it was the Skin Shortcuts. need the Krypton updates.
good catch on the banned add-ons, i'm ususally the one telling people the same thing. thought i had disabled them all... missed the one.
all is working now.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - axlt2002 - 2016-06-13

Hi braz!

Just a couple of notifications that I hope you can fix.

1) When playing a song and going in Full Screen mode, there is no fanart displayed in the background (as, for example, the Estuary skin do):

2) I have added some concert in the video section. According to the view selected, the covers are diplayed like posters or album cover (squared). Being covers of DVD/Bluray concerts as the movies ones, I was wondering if it possible to set the poster format for all the views (only inside the Video section of course). This would avoid to have some covers cropped in a square. In the examples below, the first view (Icons) looks good, while the other two (Shift and Wall) have the described "issue":

Would it be possible to have this implemented in the 3.x for Jarvis too or it is officially closed?

Thanks as usual!!!

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - braz - 2016-06-13

(2016-06-13, 15:48)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz!

1) When playing a song and going in Full Screen mode, there is no fanart displayed in the background (as, for example, the Estuary skin do):

2) I have added some concert in the video section. According to the view selected, the covers are diplayed like posters or album cover (squared). Being covers of DVD/Bluray concerts as the movies ones, I was wondering if it possible to set the poster format for all the views (only inside the Video section of course). This would avoid to have some covers cropped in a square. In the examples below, the first view (Icons) looks good, while the other two (Shift and Wall) have the described "issue":

Would it be possible to have this implemented in the 3.x for Jarvis too or it is officially closed?

Thanks as usual!!!

1) There are several background options, you may just need to configure it in the OSD settings.

2) Music videos generally have square (album) thumbnails. That section is not intended for full length concert videos, though I realize some use it that way. No plans to change this unless the Kodi implementation for music videos changes.

Sent from my Nexus 6

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - axlt2002 - 2016-06-13

(2016-06-13, 16:49)braz Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 15:48)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz!

Thanks as usual!!!

1) There are several background options, you may just need to configure it in the OSD settings.

2) Music videos generally have square (album) thumbnails. That section is not intended for full length concert videos, though I realize some use it that way. No plans to change this unless the Kodi implementation for music videos changes.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Thanks braz for the prompt answer! Smile

Ok, for 2) it makes sense. I will update my posters to cover album format. Angel

For 1), I really do not find any options related to the background visualization in full screen mode for music playback. Estuary, by default (no options) has the following visualization (that, btw, I don't like since it is really crowded!!!):

Can you please address me where I can setup the background? I suppose is an option related to Mimic.

RE: Mimic 4.x for Krypton - braz - 2016-06-13

(2016-06-13, 17:25)axlt2002 Wrote: Can you please address me where I can setup the background? I suppose is an option related to Mimic.

In the screenshot you posted earlier, there is a gear icon at the right end of the player controls. Click that for the music viz settings.

Sent from my Nexus 6