Kodi Community Forum
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis (/showthread.php?tid=287669)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - flowerpot - 2016-10-19

(2016-10-18, 21:24)Wanilton Wrote: @flowerpot, read this post, please use search before request.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287669&pid=2400667#pid2400667

hi thanks for your reply i had a look and ended up with this not bad for first attempt

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Angelinas - 2016-10-19

(2016-10-19, 10:42)Jumpy73 Wrote: Thanks Angelinas for your suggestion, but just to be clear...
Do I have to install the skin.info.service add-on only or do I have to modify code in files some where in 1080i folder too?
Your suggestion I suppose is for disc-art only, do you have any suggestion for KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info in music playing window?

Just install skin.info.service,dont change code.

For missing KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info.

See if you have in other visualisation layout no 1 and no.3...if you have, then is your line changed...need to be like this.
Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - EgYpT - 2016-10-20

Hi, is this new release compatible with Isengard too?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Wanilton - 2016-10-20

No, only with Kodi Jarvis 16.1.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Jumpy73 - 2016-10-20

(2016-10-19, 20:23)Angelinas Wrote: Just install skin.info.service,dont change code.
Now it works... many tks Angelinas

(2016-10-19, 20:23)Angelinas Wrote: For missing KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info.

See if you have in other visualisation layout no 1 and no.3...if you have, then is your line changed...need to be like this.
Code:
<label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>

I tried in other visualization layouts, the issue is there too... BTW I share with you the strange behaviour I experienced doing some tests.

I play a song from right list view, song playing starts in full screen view. There, I have all KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info missing. Using next track widget or up key on remote the next song is now played as expected. Differently from before, instead, only KBPS info is now displayed. It sounds really strange to me!!!
Any help?

EDIT: I inspected MusicVisualization.xml and the line for KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info is right for all the visualization layouts. I can assume it could depend from the variables MusicPlayer.SampleRate, MusicPlayer.BitRate and MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample. Is it possible that for any reason the scope of these variables is not properly set and, when involked by $INFO[] function, they result in NULL string?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - EgYpT - 2016-10-20

(2016-10-20, 12:31)Wanilton Wrote: No, only with Kodi Jarvis 16.1.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Duimon - 2016-10-20

(2016-10-17, 03:23)Duimon Wrote: I really love your work, just love it.
This is my first post so please bear with me.
I have worked long and hard to keep all my metadata local. When I import my movies into MQ7 my own created posters show a black artifact that is not part of my image.
I cannot find it in your Textures.xbt. Also how do I keep my aspect ratios.

Sorry to be a bother but anyone have any ideas about this? Please.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - w00dy81 - 2016-10-21

I've read through the this forum on this topic and have seen it asked before but can't find a solution.

I'm running mq7 on jarvis and would like to know if someone can supply me with a dialogvideoinfo.xml file that is modded and has the extended info script set as the default movie/ tv show info rather than the skins standard info screen.

I'd like to be able to press "I" on my keyboard or remote and bring up the extended info page for that particular movie or show I'm selected on with one click rather than bringing up the context menu and selecting open extended info, its just one more step i'd like to cut down on.

I have this setup on my current aeon not silvo mod but i can't seem to replicate it on the mq 7

If someone could please help out I'd greatly appreciate it!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Angelinas - 2016-10-21

(2016-10-20, 23:59)Duimon Wrote:
I have worked long and hard to keep all my metadata local. When I import my movies into MQ7 my own created posters show a black artifact that is not part of my image.

I can help you..but you need to sand me that case.Without images,can help you.texture packer have problem with de/compile...try to use images direct from media folder and for this you need to clear cache in your Kodi,or the same images will be load evan you change images in media folder

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Duimon - 2016-10-22

(2016-10-21, 14:56)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-10-20, 23:59)Duimon Wrote:

I can help you..but you need to sand me that case.Without images,can help you.texture packer have problem with de/compile...try to use images direct from media folder and for this you need to clear cache in your Kodi,or the same images will be load evan you change images in media folder

Thank you.
The case is not in the Textures.xbt it is my poster.jpg in local metadata. I did alter the thumb_frame.png but the two issues are unrelated. It doesn't show up on showcase or customized view but all other views with all of my local images; posters and thumbs. It could be a compile issue from editing the thumb_frame.png. Is there another way of clearing cache than deleting the textures.db? I can't get images in my media folder to work.

BTW solved the aspect ratio with >keep instead of >stretch in XML.

Showcase.

Thumbs. (Brightness turned up)

It looks with the gradient to be a "feature" which is why I was in the Textures.xbt and XML.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Angelinas - 2016-10-22

Your thumb doesent have standard dimension....
With this isue you have problem with border...
solution:
remove this line and see if this help you (this is just for view Poster)
viewposter.xml
Code:
    <bordertexture border="-2">black.png</bordertexture>

If this work remove in all other view

(2016-10-22, 11:16)Angelinas Wrote: Your thumb doesent have standard dimension....
With this isue you have problem with border...
solution:
remove this line and see if this help you (this is just for view Poster)
viewposter.xml
Code:
    <bordertexture border="-2">black.png</bordertexture>

If this work remove in all other view

Thank You!
Brilliant!! That worked. I had already tried changing the -2 with no results so I didn't revisit it.
Now I put my modified "thumb_frame.png" in the media folder and deleted the "texturesXX.db" and "Thumbnails" folder but I still see the original "thumb_frame.png".
If there is a problem with Texture Tool I would like to avoid it but I don't know what I am doing wrong. Is it my method?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Angelinas - 2016-10-22

(2016-10-22, 12:39)Duimon Wrote: Now I put my modified "thumb_frame.png" in the media folder and deleted the "texturesXX.db" and "Thumbnails" folder but I still see the original "thumb_frame.png".
If there is a problem with Texture Tool I would like to avoid it but I don't know what I am doing wrong. Is it my method?
Problem is "cache"....
To avoid this simple way is to rename "thumb_frame.png" in all code, and add that thumb in media folder with other name "thumb_frame1.png"
Open all xml in notpad++ and rename "thumb_frame.png" in "thumb_frame1.png", save all.open Kodi and your new thumb apears.
No need to do any changes with texture tool

(2016-10-22, 12:56)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-10-22, 12:39)Duimon Wrote: Now I put my modified "thumb_frame.png" in the media folder and deleted the "texturesXX.db" and "Thumbnails" folder but I still see the original "thumb_frame.png".
Problem is "cache"....
To avoid this simple way is to rename "thumb_frame.png" in all code, and add that thumb in media folder with other name "thumb_frame1.png"
Open all xml in notpad++ and rename "thumb_frame.png" in "thumb_frame1.png", save all.open Kodi and your new thumb apears.
No need to do any changes with texture tool

Also worked like a charm. I still wish I could manage to work with this "cache". I am happy to do some research if you could point me in the right direction.
I might have to rethink my current choice of running in portable mode.

I really appreciate your time especially as it is outside the realm of support.

One more question if I may. Is there a way to define a different "defaultfolderback.png" and/or "defaultvideoposter.png" for each view?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - schumi2004 - 2016-10-23

@Wanilton
Do you know why we can't select different views for LiveTV/Radio?
Don't like that right list to much and would be nice if we could select different views like we can for Movies/Series.