• 38(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-10-17, 17:36)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply i know that there are 2 fonts and in skin settings it gives you options to change the font , but in the In Font.xml is it possible to change the font
eg: <font>
<name>font_MainMenu</name>
<filename>somefontname.ttf</filename>
<linespacing>0</linespacing>
<size>96</size>
</font>

Does anyone have the original Aeon font available somewhere? I prefer it to the new font, which I find too hard to read from distance.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
(2016-10-14, 23:17)fnwc Wrote: I'm having some issues in my TV section. HOWEVER, I'm not using the default TV Show menu, I'm using a video node that is created by my PlexKodiConnect plugin, that allows me to use Plex as the backend database and sync to Kodi.

Directory Structure
------------------------------------------------------
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\Season 01\Game.of.Thrones.S01E01.Winter.Is.Coming.1080p.BluRay.mkv
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\Season 01\fanart.jpg <--- this is the same as season01-fanart.jpg, which I had to use to get it to work in a previous Aeon MQ skin
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\fanart.jpg
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\season01-poster.jpg
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\season01-fanart.jpg
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\theme.mp3

TV Tunes
  • I have the TVTunes add on installed.
  • TV Tunes is set to play while browsing season/episode.
  • I'm using the "Right List" view and "Turn On TV Tunes" is enabled.
  • When debugging is enabled for TV Tunes and "Debug Logging", I don't see any "tvtunes" activity in the kodi log when browsing a tv show season/episode list.
  • I don't hear the TV theme

Season Fanart
  • I'm using the "Right List" view and "Art -> Season Fanart" is enabled.
  • When viewing the episode list, I only see the default fanart, the one shown at the show level

My only thought is that these functions only work when using the default "TV Shows" section instead of a video node (such as library://video/Plex-1/1_all.xml/). Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

I think I've figured this out. It only works with sources where the content is set to "TV Show". Unfortunately, that doesn't work in my use case.

Would it be possible to enable the TV Tunes plugin along with the season fanart in the list view, regardless of content type? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
(2016-10-16, 12:32)Wanilton Wrote: @Benna,

1. Look previous post in this thread have answer, you need install one addon with skin themes for work.

Didn't found the option to install the zip from the GUI. I've searched inside the Theme section but nothing. What about installing this zip file with the "normal" procedure from Addon - Install from zip file ?

(2016-10-16, 12:32)Wanilton Wrote: 2. Open font.xml file with notepad++, use function replace and change 90 to 70,

Done, perfect, now text fits fine!!
Thumbs Up 
(2016-10-17, 13:16)Wanilton Wrote: @Jumpy73, it´s one mod, you find more info in this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259

Tks Wanilton... I will take a look later

Anyway I still have problems with my local movies and music libraries

Movies library: no disc-art visible on right list view

In set view I can see disc-art for each movie in movie-set

while no disc-art is available for movie-set in right list view

Music library: no KHZ, KBPS and BITS info are displayed in music playing window

Any help on this?
(2016-10-17, 17:38)Wanilton Wrote: @flowerpot, if you change all manually, yes, of course.

hi many thanks for your reply can you advise on which line to change in font xml to change font for mail menu thanks it looks different than aeon nox
(2016-10-18, 09:33)Benna Wrote:

1. Look previous post in this thread have answer, you need install one addon with skin themes for work.

Didn't found the option to install the zip from the GUI. I've searched inside the Theme section but nothing. What about installing this zip file with the "normal" procedure from Addon - Install from zip file ?

(2016-10-16, 12:32)Wanilton Wrote: 2. Open font.xml file with notepad++, use function replace and change 90 to 70,

About 1

look images

Get themes - Enter in this option

Select Get More

Image~

Localize addon in the list and install

Done

Other option is download zip file, and install via zip, in addon manager, work too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-18, 13:35)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 17:38)Wanilton Wrote: @flowerpot, if you change all manually, yes, of course.

hi many thanks for your reply can you advise on which line to change in font xml to change font for mail menu thanks it looks different than aeon nox

Skin settings, look image

(2016-10-18, 12:22)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2016-10-17, 13:16)Wanilton Wrote: @Jumpy73, it´s one mod, you find more info in this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259

Tks Wanilton... I will take a look later

Anyway I still have problems with my local movies and music libraries

Movies library: no disc-art visible on right list view

In set view I can see disc-art for each movie in movie-set

Music library: no KHZ, KBPS and BITS info are displayed in music playing window

Any help on this?

Please post your log in www.pastebin.com, and inform url here, all work for me. Sorry, I don´t have any idea why don´t work for you.
(2016-10-18, 19:58)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 12:22)Jumpy73 Wrote: In set view I can see disc-art for each movie in movie-set

Any help on this?

Please post your log in www.pastebin.com, and inform url here, all work for me. Sorry, I don´t have any idea why don´t work for you.
I have idea, this is old code for DiscArt and working with diferent script .(I write to Marcos to remove all this...and change to helper script)
Code:
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart))]</texture>
You need to instal skin.info.service
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-10-18, 19:56)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 13:35)flowerpot Wrote:

Skin settings, look image

hi thanks for your reply but i would like to know which line to change on the font xml to a different font for the main menu items if possible to change it to a different font other than what is availavble on the skin i am also using aeon mq7 mod spin as well thanks

@flowerpot, read this post, please use search before request.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2400667
(2016-10-18, 15:38)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 09:33)Benna Wrote:

About 1

look images

Get themes - Enter in this option

Select Get More

Image~

Localize addon in the list and install

Done

Other option is download zip file, and install via zip, in addon manager, work too.

Thanks Wanilton, i've installed the additional themes but i cannot find all the ones shown in your demo video.
Also, comparing your Skin Settings menu mine menu lacks 2 options: "Menu bar" and "Visual effects" so each time i change a theme this changes just my backhground images and nothing more, could be because of the italian localization i'm using?
@Benna, sorry, error mine, I post image skin setting for krypton, jarvis don´t have 2 options menu bar and visual effects, nothing for to do.

Here skin settings - Jarvis:

(2016-10-18, 22:45)Wanilton Wrote: @Benna, sorry, error mine, I post image skin setting for krypton, jarvis don´t have 2 options menu bar and visual effects, nothing for to do.

Here skin settings - Jarvis:

Ahh ok, just to know, i was breaking my head figuring how to show those 2 additional options Smile
no problem, waiting for 17 official release
(2016-10-18, 20:37)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 19:58)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-18, 12:22)Jumpy73 Wrote: In set view I can see disc-art for each movie in movie-set

Any help on this?

I have idea, this is old code for DiscArt and working with diferent script .(I write to Marcos to remove all this...and change to helper script)
Code:
<texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(0).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(discart))]</texture>
You need to instal skin.info.service
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service

Thanks Angelinas for your suggestion, but just to be clear...
Do I have to install the skin.info.service add-on only or do I have to modify code in files some where in 1080i folder too?
Your suggestion I suppose is for disc-art only, do you have any suggestion for KHZ, KBPS, KBITS info in music playing window?

Many tks in advance
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13