Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - zeroq - 2019-03-01

Could you add option in krypton to stop playback when pressed back button and in video info disc art to spin. Thanks for the skin.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-01

(2019-03-01, 14:12)roysmith Wrote: Just installed thus on my Shield running Leia 18.1 but on my home screen the only headings I have are,Movies,TV shows,Addons and Favs.
No Settings or Shutdown etc.
Where have gone wrong ?
In whatever skin you were using previously
, you deleted the settings menu. If you have access to a keyboard, S will usually bring up the shut down menu which has a settings link (unless you've also deleted it from there).

Otherwise, in the kodi userdata folder is an addon_data folder - in there delete the folder for script.skinshortcuts and them restart kodi. That will force skin shortcuts to build your menu with the default items.

(2019-03-01, 18:25)zeroq Wrote: Could you add option in krypton to stop playback when pressed back button and in video info disc art to spin. Thanks for the skin.
Krypton version is not being developed anymore. Development has moved on to Leia.

Stopping playback cn be done with a keymap. Keymap editor addon is useful.

I will always say no to spinning discart.

(2019-03-01, 17:20)zeroq Wrote: I'm trying to add full TV guide From HDHome Run in widget like weather widget, is this the right link for it? pvr://channels/tv/guide
Not possible.

RE: Aura - strubdog - 2019-03-02

How do I set specific images for the Banner view type. Currently the banners view is set to fanart. I created a banner image type. How do I set the view to use the new image type.

Thanks

RE: Aura - Jxordan - 2019-03-02

Amazing skin...use it exclusively for viewing live TV. Here's a mod I made to make it better for me

All in DialogPVRInfo.xml

On the guide it was tedious having "find similar" be the first button when you pick a program, swapped it with "switch" . That way picking a program is primary, finding similar airings is secondary

Code:

​<control type="button" id="5">
                    <label>19165</label>
                    <include>Dialog_Info_Buttons</include>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(PVRGuideInfo)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="4">
                    <label>19003</label>
                    <include>Dialog_Info_Buttons</include>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(PVRGuideInfo)</visible>
                </control>
...​​​​​​

Next, every channel name was displaying incorrectly for me..everything had a ')' appended it. For example "Fox )". Here's the change I made

Code:

<label fallback="19055">$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]$INFO[ListItem.ChannelNumber, (,)]</label>]
to
Code:

<label fallback="19055">$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]$INFO[ListItem.ChannelNumber]</label>]

You'll notice in the pic that there's a trailing / . This is from my epg from zap2it . Does that when no episode name is there to end the line. Gonna write a script to remove that tomorrow

RE: Aura - Karellen - 2019-03-02

@jurialmunkey

Log... https://paste.kodi.tv/cabozonumu.kodi Line 827

I can't seem to move past the Loading Home Menu splash page. I am stuck there until I force close and then I need to reset back to Estuary in guisettings.xml to use Kodi again.

Any idea?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-02

(2019-03-02, 08:05)Karellen Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Log... https://paste.kodi.tv/cabozonumu.kodi Line 827

I can't seem to move past the Loading Home Menu splash page. I am stuck there until I force close and then I need to reset back to Estuary in guisettings.xml to use Kodi again.

Any idea?

Home window is loading correctly, so it looks like SkinShortcuts is not building the home menu correctly (or not refreshing after it is built).

The splash screen shows until the home menu container has finished updating and has items in it.
So if the splash is showing this means that skinshortcuts has failed to create the appropriate include file or Kodi has failed to load it (which is unlikely if it has happened multiple times).
Generally this occurs when the skinshortcuts addon_data gets corrupted.
This section in the log also hints at that:
Code:

16:51:48.785 T:7624 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.skinshortcuts]: loading setting definitions
16:51:48.785 T:7624 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.skinshortcuts]: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
16:51:48.796 T:7624 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.skinshortcuts]: loading setting definitions
16:51:48.796 T:7624 DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.skinshortcuts]: trying to load setting definitions from old format...

Try deleting contents of userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts
(if you use profiles, you will also need to delete the equivalent folder from your profile dirs).
(Take a back-up of it if you are particularly attached to your current skinshortcuts config).

RE: Aura - Karellen - 2019-03-02

Great. Thanks @jurialmunkey

This is my test machine, and I have installed all v18 skins. I was a bit reluctant deleting all the contents as it looks like other skins are using it also, so deleted the skin.aura.hash file and that fixed it. I have restarted numerous times and no problems now.

Thanks.

RE: Aura - Jonatron - 2019-03-02

Really fantastic skin, thanks so much for your hard work!

I’m currently having a few issues getting everything set up to my taste however, one issue being that the power menu section shows a bunch of placeholder values rather than the standard options for exiting, shutting down etc.

I’ll post a screenshot if required, but am on mobile currently, any ideas for what the issue might be in the mean time?

RE: Aura - mark_dj - 2019-03-02

I love the lovefilm view, but is there any way to show the plot below the art?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-03-02

(2019-03-02, 11:36)Jonatron Wrote: Really fantastic skin, thanks so much for your hard work!

I’m currently having a few issues getting everything set up to my taste however, one issue being that the power menu section shows a bunch of placeholder values rather than the standard options for exiting, shutting down etc.

I’ll post a screenshot if required, but am on mobile currently, any ideas for what the issue might be in the mean time?

I'm not sure what you mean by place holder values. However, you can edit the power menu in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous

RE: Aura - Blurayx - 2019-03-02

@jurialmunkey 

Aura has disappeared from the Official Kodi Leia Repo

RE: Aura - Jonatron - 2019-03-02

This is what I see when I go to the Power Tab

RE: Aura - djoole - 2019-03-02

(2019-02-27, 23:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 21:36)djoole Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey,
1. Do you think it's possible to add Rotten Tomatoes ratings info in info dialog for Series?
2. Is it possible to provide an option to display language codes (FR, EN, JP...) for audio/subtitles tracks in info dialogs instead of colored country flags? I like it minimalist Smile

1. OMDb only provides them for films (or at least skin helper doesn't grab them).
2. Oh, I thought I already replied to this request. Maybe I forgot. Yes, I can add an option - I'll let you know when it's done. 
 1. Pity
2. Thanks a lot!