Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - Guilouz - 2018-03-27

Hi jurial,

Some issues (Leia branch) :

Image Text change on focus

Image Duplicate duration

1. And I see you support Artwork Beef, is it possible you add multifanart support with it ? And also for pictures (fanarts) list on dialog video info ?

2. What do you think about reduce size of landscape widgets, to have more than 3 items on screen ?

3. On my last screenshot, what are the stars rating ? There is already TMDB and IMDB rating beside.

And to finish, good skin, very good ideas !

RE: Aura - Blurayx - 2018-03-27

@jurialmunkey 

Auto close OSD, can you please add this to Music  Smile

Thanks

@Guilouz

Another skilled skinner who's a fan of Aura  Smile

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-03-27

(2018-03-27, 01:26)Guilouz Wrote: Some issues (Leia branch) :

1. Text change on focus
2. Duplicate duration
3. And I see you support Artwork Beef, is it possible you add multifanart support with it ? And also for pictures (fanarts) list on dialog video info ?
4. What do you think about reduce size of landscape widgets, to have more than 3 items on screen ?
5. On my last screenshot, what are the stars rating ? There is already TMDB and IMDB rating beside.

1. Fixed. Thanks for the report.
2. Looks like you are not on the latest Leia nightly. There were changes to ListItem.Duration where it now supports formatting strings.
See: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298565&pid=2717654#pid2717654
3. Added support for Artwork Beef via Artwork Helper (need to install it manually from rmrector's repo)
4. The problem with reducing the size is that it changes alignment - currently two widgets fit perfectly on the screen which is great for mouse/touch setups.
5. Star rating is the manually set UserRating. If ListItem.UserRating is empty, it falls back to ListItem.Rating from library. The IMDB rating tag pulls from SkinHelper, so is updated more frequently.

(2018-03-27, 02:06)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Thanks

Added. It is a separate setting in skin helper, so you have to set it separately under the MUSIC OSD part (last item).

(2018-03-27, 02:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-27, 02:06)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Thanks

Added. It is a separate setting in skin helper, so you have to set it separately under the MUSIC OSD part (last item). 
Thanks  Smile

(2018-03-26, 14:08)Silki Wrote: Saw you comment on a "libray stats" thread, any thoughts on adding some sort of Dialog for Aura with a breakdown ?

Usually people complain about the library stats and want to disable them, so I didn't bother. Also, I can't really see any place where they would fit.

(2018-03-26, 16:49)Cyku007 Wrote: Is it possible to See ratings on the Widget view ?

Press info.

I'm trying to avoid adding too much clutter to the home screen.

(2018-03-26, 17:38)pannal Wrote: And another one: Is there a way to bind the settings popup/context menu that's opened when pressing the little cogwheel on the OSD of fullscreen playback? I'd like to have a quick-access-button for that.

Thank you!

SetFocus(3112)

This will only work with latest git.

(2018-03-26, 19:51)Cyku007 Wrote: Is it possible to add a HDR Media Info to the osd ?

Is there another skin that does this? I don't have any devices that support HDR so I need to look at another skin to understand how it is done.

(2018-03-25, 22:40)pannal Wrote: And a little request for Aura: Would it be possible to add more landscape modes for widgets, something like Landscape-M and Landscape-S, where more items (4 and 5 in contrast to 3) could horizontally fit on the screen? Only having the last three TV shows in a landscape on-deck view on first glance feels a little weird.

Update: And another thing, in the first post you mention that the horizon genre icon pack is supported. I've installed that, but I can't find it under Aura's dependencies. Is that by design?

Thank you for all your work!

See my response to Guilouz:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328558&pid=2719054#pid2719054

Yeah Horizon Genre pack is not on the official repo, so it is not in the manage dependencies screen (no way to install it other than manual download).
Once it is on the official repo, I will add it as an automatic dependency.

RE: Aura - loggio - 2018-03-27

Jurialmunkey,

EDIT* Leia branch.

I can't confirm this right now as I'm not at home to check, but last night I enabled "animated fanart" and "Alphabet" in the misc settings, and neither seemed to work.
I assume "alphabet" was the Alphabet skip instead of scrollbar?

I also couldn't see a scroll bar on the wall view (if there even is one)...

Anyways, I could be talking utter crap but I thought I'd let you know while it was fresh in my mind.

(2018-03-27, 02:51)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-26, 19:51)Cyku007 Wrote: Is it possible to add a HDR Media Info to the osd ?

Is there another skin that does this? I don't have any devices that support HDR so I need to look at another skin to understand how it is done. 
 Yes my mod do it, I just use 'String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,HDR)'.

(2018-03-27, 02:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-03-27, 01:26)Guilouz Wrote: Some issues (Leia branch) :

1. Text change on focus
2. Duplicate duration
3. And I see you support Artwork Beef, is it possible you add multifanart support with it ? And also for pictures (fanarts) list on dialog video info ?
4. What do you think about reduce size of landscape widgets, to have more than 3 items on screen ?
5. On my last screenshot, what are the stars rating ? There is already TMDB and IMDB rating beside.

1. Fixed. Thanks for the report.
2. Looks like you are not on the latest Leia nightly. There were changes to ListItem.Duration where it now supports formatting strings.
See: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=298565&pid=2717654#pid2717654
3. Added support for Artwork Beef via Artwork Helper (need to install it manually from rmrector's repo)
4. The problem with reducing the size is that it changes alignment - currently two widgets fit perfectly on the screen which is great for mouse/touch setups.
5. Star rating is the manually set UserRating. If ListItem.UserRating is empty, it falls back to ListItem.Rating from library. The IMDB rating tag pulls from SkinHelper, so is updated more frequently.   
 3. Extrafanarts are working now. Can you reduce cycling time of fanarts ?
4. It's too bad Sad
5. This is duplicate when user rating is not set. Why not display it only when user rating is set ? 

Minor issue, I think there is too much space here : 

And there is something wrong with settings name, I think you use two strings (Name of setting and 'settings' word) to show them, in my screenshot you can see 'Médias Paramètres', in French correct translation is 'Paramètres des médias'

In this case Kodi settings must use their strings like  :

#: system/settings/settings.xml
msgctxt "#14212"
msgid "Media settings"
msgstr "Paramètres des médias"

msgctxt "#14207"
msgid "Interface settings"
msgstr "Paramètres de l’interface"

msgctxt "#14208"
msgid "Service settings"
msgstr "Paramètres des services"

msgctxt "#14209"
msgid "System settings"
msgstr "Paramètres du système"

msgctxt "#14210"
msgid "Profile settings"
msgstr "Paramètres du profil"

Or you can use : 'Settings : Name of setting'

I hope you have understand what I mean.

@loggio - Alphabet strip is currently broken in Leia. Please check that you are actually using the Leia branch from github - the alphabet skin setting was removed more than a week ago.
Animated art will only work if there is animated gif posters/fanart for that item. You can set the individual animated artwork using the context menu. However, skin helper will try to download them automatically also.

@Guilouz - Fixed the settings strings.
Gap after duration fixed.
Cycle time for extrafanart reduced from 10 secs to 7 secs (also note that artwork helper can occasionally take a moment to load).
Hiding and showing the stars all the time is really disorientating. I try to keep elements at the same position on screen as much as possible. I personally prefer the star rating to a numeric rating. Also, because it uses the library rating whereas IMDB flag uses skin helper to download ratings, sometimes there can be differences where the IMDB rating has changed significantly since release (e.g. Last Jedi).
Star rating can be disabled in Skin Settings > Library > Enable / disable ratings.
I'm currently reworking the widget code, so once that is done I will probably add an option to switch between smaller and larger landscape widgets.