Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - Blurayx - 2018-06-30

(2018-06-29, 16:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-06-27, 16:57)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Have you seen my Kodi Logfile a few posts back?

Yep. Not sure what the problem is though. Auto-vis works fine for me on Leia.   
 when you exit/reopen kodi. Then play a track Auto-vis works for you?

RE: Aura - SerpentDrago69 - 2018-06-30

Where is all the view type id's and names listed ? 

trying to figure out the id for the Episode List View type

I'm sure its done the same why as your other skins and i've prob asked this before , but its been a little while and i can't for the life of me find a simple list of view type id's . I found the View id's but not what they are assigned to (name wise) 
I'd love if kodi made this information more easy to see .

RE: Aura - colbert - 2018-06-30

(2018-06-30, 10:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-06-30, 03:31)colbert Wrote: 1. Is it possible to hide the thumbnail in Media Info view? I love that view for episode list, but instead of the spoiler-producing thumbnails if I could set it to just use artwork, that would be great.

2. Can the Big Posters have the option to not revolve the list? I forgot the terminology, but for example in Showcase view going to the beginning and hitting left takes you all the way to the end of the list on the right, it doesn't keep scrolling in a loop if that makes sense. This used to be a setting somewhere, for some views IIRC.

1. I will add an option when I have some time. On my todo list.

2. So are you saying you want Big Posters to be like Showcase where the posters don't wrap around as if in an infinite list?
Only problem is that it looks a bit strange when it gets to the end of the list:

You can do this by changing Includes_View_Posters.xml
Find <include name="View_Posters_BigPosters"> and in that section change "wraplist" to "fixedlist". 
 Thanks! That looks fine to me, I'm used to the list beginning and ending and not looping, I will change that. Cheers

RE: Aura - iEFFE - 2018-06-30

I think I have an issue with Emby and this skin.

When I add an Emby's item (for example: Add-On > Video Add-On > Emby > TV Series > Recently Added TV Shows) to Aura's addons I see this:Image

and the only views available are: List, Square Wall, and Square Wall Large.

RE: Aura - Pixel2HELP - 2018-06-30

Hey, I was having this problem with Plex. When you select something via "Add-on -> Video Add-on" Kodi automatically assume it's a music folder (idk why) and them name it with numbers.
Just use "Video Library -> Emby Video Folder" this fixed it for me with Plex.

RE: Aura - Pixel2HELP - 2018-06-30

(2018-06-30, 19:35)iEFFE Wrote: I think I have an issue with Emby and this skin.

When I add an Emby's item (for example: Add-On > Video Add-On > Emby > TV Series > Recently Added TV Shows) to Aura's addons I see this:ImageImage

and the only views available are: List, Square Wall, and Square Wall Large.
Hey, I was having this problem with Plex. When you select something via "Add-on -> Video Add-on" Kodi automatically assume it's a music folder (idk why) and them name it with numbers.
Just use "Video Library -> Emby Video Folder" this fixed it for me with Plex.

RE: Aura - iEFFE - 2018-06-30

Probably the structure of the addon of Emby is different from that of Plex, it does not works... however, I solved manually, I modifying the target from "music" to "video" in the file skin.aura.properties.

@jurialmunkey, is it possible to have a option in the settings to specify the target of the shortcuts?

RE: Aura - SerpentDrago69 - 2018-07-01

<> NM , post deleted

RE: Aura - emnaudin - 2018-07-02

Wow Jurial, honestly this is the best skin available right now. I came from embuary but unfortunately it wasn't as customisable (imo) as this is. I've been trying to look for a minimal skin that performs fast as well and aura uses less cpu than most skins out there.

I don't usually post on here, just a lurker but I feel like I needed to address something. So I've got this skin running on the atv4k but I get errors with colorbox and extendedinfo. Now I assume this is an Apple TV issue from reading other threads and perhaps its no possible, but is there is any other alternative way you can work your magic with extended movie info for us 1% Apple TV users. (upon clicking a movie title it looks likes the layer is trying to slide to the right but halts back to where it was, so I've just disabled it for now). If its relevant, the movie info works on the Titan skin. I'd be happy to test out some other skins / tweaks if you wish me to.

Thanks for the hard work

I'm using Aura 0.9.27, Apple TV 4k (11.3)

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-07-02

(2018-07-02, 03:15)emnaudin Wrote: Wow Jurial, honestly this is the best skin available right now. I came from embuary but unfortunately it wasn't as customisable (imo) as this is. I've been trying to look for a minimal skin that performs fast as well and aura uses less cpu than most skins out there.

I don't usually post on here, just a lurker but I feel like I needed to address something. So I've got this skin running on the atv4k but I get errors with colorbox and extendedinfo. Now I assume this is an Apple TV issue from reading other threads and perhaps its no possible, but is there is any other alternative way you can work your magic with extended movie info for us 1% Apple TV users. (upon clicking a movie title it looks likes the layer is trying to slide to the right but halts back to where it was, so I've just disabled it for now). If its relevant, the movie info works on the Titan skin. I'd be happy to test out some other skins / tweaks if you wish me to.

Thanks for the hard work

I'm using Aura 0.9.27, Apple TV 4k (11.3)

Thanks! Glad you like it Big Grin

Yeah colorbox/extendedinfo don't work due to issues with PIL module on Apple TV.
However, the standard info screen should work - maybe try disabling the lists which use extended info:
You can disable the info screen lists in Skin Settings > Library > Enable / disable info dialog lists (scroll down to see the option)
Clicking on that will open a dialog where you can individual enable the lists in the info screen.
The following use extended info, so disable them and see if the info will now open:
- Movies by director
- Similar Movies / TvShows
- Movies from studio

Also make sure to disable "Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Force extended info to open when pressing info"

RE: Aura - emnaudin - 2018-07-02

Geez you're good at what you do. Working just the way I like it, thanks for your help.

RE: Aura - jdig4240 - 2018-07-02

(2018-06-30, 10:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2018-06-28, 13:53)jdig4240 Wrote: Can you give me a hint on what .xml files i need to edit to add more categories to each home tab?? Trying to figure this out. Not asking you to change the skin, just trying learn a bit of skinning to suit my needs. Thanks!

Includes_Topbar.xml to add extra top buttons.
<include name="Topbar_Home_TextButtons"> has four grouplists which you need to add extra items to.

In script-skinshortcuts.xml change this line to allow more items in the customisation dialog.
<visible>!Integer.IsGreater(Container(211).NumItems,11)</visible> 
 Worked like a charm. Thanks!

RE: Aura - jdig4240 - 2018-07-03

A small visual imperfection maybe you could look at. The clock and weather overlap the main tabs at the top. 

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2018-07-03

(2018-07-03, 03:57)jdig4240 Wrote: A small visual imperfection maybe you could look at. The clock and weather overlap the main tabs at the top. 

Yeah, can't do anything about it. Use fewer menu items or reduce the length of your labels. Even if the list is made shorter, it won't scroll when reaching the end. There isn't any way to synchronise the scrolling of two separate grouplists of variable width buttons. That's why there is a limit on the number of items in the first place. The only clean way around it is to use a fixedwidth itemlayout, but that means that the spaces between each menu item will vary which really ruins the feel of the skin.

RE: Aura - jdig4240 - 2018-07-03

Yep, exactly what i did. Its fine. Great skin. And performance is great even with alot of of widgets. Nice job man.