Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - 3500 - 2019-05-08

(2019-05-07, 20:29)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: I can not get this to work with the Trakt - Progress.(TV Shows)
Whenever i press the Episode in the homescreen it goes to the next screen, where you press the "Play Season X Episode X" it starts loading in the background and after a few Seconds it refreshes the widget.
When i go use the Watchlist it gives me a option for More Episodes, this does work.

I tried this on Windows and Android, using Multiple addons.
Both Fresh Builds.

Did you know? Trakt has an issue
That when you watching an episode then the episode is left a 1minute and the next-up showed up to continue playing or cancel
if you continue playing to next episode, the episode that you watching before is not checked watched on trakt tv

i having this issue for a month.

so now if i want playing the next episode while i watching is what i do then cancel the nextup addon and playing from widget one by one

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - GiiFT3Dx - 2019-05-08

(2019-05-08, 02:12)3500 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 20:29)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: I can not get this to work with the Trakt - Progress.(TV Shows)
Whenever i press the Episode in the homescreen it goes to the next screen, where you press the "Play Season X Episode X" it starts loading in the background and after a few Seconds it refreshes the widget.
When i go use the Watchlist it gives me a option for More Episodes, this does work.

Both Fresh Builds.

That when you watching an episode then the episode is left a 1minute and the next-up showed up to continue playing or cancel
if you continue playing to next episode, the episode that you watching before is not checked watched on trakt tv

so now if i want playing the next episode while i watching is what i do then cancel the nextup addon and playing from widget one by one 

I'm watching new episodes that had not been loaded before.
Trying to start from the Home Screen, i redirected the Spotlight Widget "Continue Watching for You" by default to "Stream Addon -> My TV Shows ->  Trakt -> Progress"

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - jonsnow30 - 2019-05-08

Hi All
can anyone help me to tweak a little clock and date indicators on the right upper spot of the Bingie Home?

thanks in advanced

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-08

(2019-05-07, 22:18)GiiFT3Dx Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 21:11)GiiFT3Dx Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 20:37)cscott1 Wrote: In progress is the progress of the shows in your Kodi Library not the progress of stuff in Addons... add those shows from said addons to your library using addon Library integration then it will work...  
I'm using the progress from trakt, not kodi itself.

Will try it in a sec, does this still use the streams of said addon?   
Still same issue, 5sec of loading then refreshes widget.
I really like this skin but it is becoming unusable for me, as the Trakt Progress Widget is the one thing i use most.

"Whenever i press the Episode in the homescreen it goes to the next screen, where you press the "Play Season X Episode X" it starts loading in the background and after a few Seconds it refreshes the widget.
When i go use the Watchlist it gives me a option for More Episodes, this does work."  
yes the streams from addons work with this skin. Make sure you use the Trakt addon to keep track of your progress not any Trakt linked addon. You can use both however you have to use the actual Trakt addon for the in progress tv shows to work properly with your Kodi Library.

(2019-05-08, 03:59)GiiFT3Dx Wrote:
(2019-05-08, 02:12)3500 Wrote:

Both Fresh Builds.

I'm watching new episodes that had not been loaded before.
Trying to start from the Home Screen, i redirected the Spotlight Widget "Continue Watching for You" by default to "Stream Addon -> My TV Shows ->  Trakt -> Progress"    
Instead of using that path to your watched shows from within the addon try using... Continue Watching/Library/TVShows/In Progress/ and make sure you have added the shows to your Library after integrating the addon you are using to your Library and you are using the Trakt addon. It will give you the exact same result you are trying to accomplish. Check your email sent you a message...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Comma - 2019-05-08

(2019-05-07, 20:33)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 19:23)Comma Wrote: It's not the loading time of the widgets that was the issue it is almost instantly when using playlist widgets, it is the transition when the fanart changes that has this stutter when adding to many widgets, I was just curious if you also is seeing this, I previous had a Shield which I experience the same stutter and now also Odroid N2, only desktop PC is completely smooth, that's why I hope Cartman will lighten the skin removing unnecessary code if it's going to help.
I am experiencing no stutter are you using the fixed vertical focus? the animation creates a slide of the widgets instead of the focused item moving right then instantly moving back to the left not sure if this is the stutter you are referring to. Most of my widgets come from custom tag playlists out of my 33 widgets most are in the 50-100 item range a few may be as large as 150 items or so. Maybe try keeping your widgets smaller for example I have a science fiction movie section Horror etc. but I don't have a widget of my entire movie collection 900 plus movies in one widget might take a while but who the hell would want to scroll through that many movies anyway. Also your widgets all going through skin helper may effect overall performance I don't know maybe Cartman can ring in on that. You could try not using all the skin helper widgets and make your own see if you see a difference. 
I am using fixed vertical focus, it's the fanart.jpg at the top right I am talking about not the widget it's self.

(2019-05-08, 15:50)Comma Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 20:33)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 19:23)Comma Wrote: It's not the loading time of the widgets that was the issue it is almost instantly when using playlist widgets, it is the transition when the fanart changes that has this stutter when adding to many widgets, I was just curious if you also is seeing this, I previous had a Shield which I experience the same stutter and now also Odroid N2, only desktop PC is completely smooth, that's why I hope Cartman will lighten the skin removing unnecessary code if it's going to help.
I am experiencing no stutter are you using the fixed vertical focus? the animation creates a slide of the widgets instead of the focused item moving right then instantly moving back to the left not sure if this is the stutter you are referring to. Most of my widgets come from custom tag playlists out of my 33 widgets most are in the 50-100 item range a few may be as large as 150 items or so. Maybe try keeping your widgets smaller for example I have a science fiction movie section Horror etc. but I don't have a widget of my entire movie collection 900 plus movies in one widget might take a while but who the hell would want to scroll through that many movies anyway. Also your widgets all going through skin helper may effect overall performance I don't know maybe Cartman can ring in on that. You could try not using all the skin helper widgets and make your own see if you see a difference.  
I am using fixed vertical focus, it's the fanart.jpg at the top right I am talking about not the widget it's self. 
If you are directing your widgets to your library not an addon there should be no stutter the information for the artwork is cached in Kodi's thumbnails folder.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Comma - 2019-05-08

I might have found the issue I noticed that my box was burning hot and turned on debug the cpu was 500+%, as soon as I disable skin helper service the cpu drops to about 50%, I will have to wait and see if @Cartman has a solution the version is from Bingie repo, it skin runs so much smoother with skin helper service disable, which is not a solution long term I guess, thanks @cscott1

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - djneil - 2019-05-08

Hi,
would it be possible to add a view for zapping in live TV? When you have disabled the show plot and details option when osd is displayed there's nothing to see on channel switching. It'd be nice if it looked like what you see when you pause live TV. Maybe the logo of the channel could also be added?
I had to get used to use the channel list or EPG when changing the station but often I actually just zap until I find something suitable to watchSmile
This is how it looks when paused :
https://imgur.com/a/75IRJxO

Kind regards

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - jonsnow30 - 2019-05-08

(2019-05-08, 12:10)jonsnow30 Wrote: Hi All
can anyone help me to tweak a little clock and date indicators on the right upper spot of the Bingie Home?

thanks in advanced

don't mind that, I noticed that there is an option to enable for clock and date Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - GiiFT3Dx - 2019-05-09

Soo, i finally got the Library working.

But now the next question,

Is there any way i can change Sort Method of the "Continue Watching for you" section to last Aired Date so all new episodes are at the front?
Using the sort Method "Date Added" does not put it in the correct order. (not sure what order this is)

Thanks in advance.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-09

(2019-05-09, 03:51)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: Soo, i finally got the Library working.

But now the next question,

Is there any way i can change Sort Method of the "Continue Watching for you" section to last Aired Date so all new episodes are at the front?
Using the sort Method "Date Added" does not put it in the correct order. (not sure what order this is)

Thanks in advance.

I just looked at the different sort methods and if Date added didn't work it's probably the date it was added to your library which means if you just set up your library everything is going to be added on the same date. Not sure if as time goes by if that will change as your library will automatically be scanned daily for new content new episodes and such. Maybe Cartman can ring in on that.

Glad you got your library sorted the skin is really going to come alive for you now as opposed to just using add-ons. Have you played around with artwork beef any yet? I suggest that you do if you haven't and read the good to know section on the first page of this thread before doing so.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-05-09

Is there any way to create a 5th hub?
I am currently using TV, Movie, new and my. If I select any of those twice it will just duplicate what I have setup on the menu.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-09

(2019-05-09, 15:40)havokvalor Wrote: Is there any way to create a 5th hub?
I am currently using TV, Movie, new and my. If I select any of those twice it will just duplicate what I have setup on the menu.

I have way more TV show widgets than will fit into one hub so I just put all the extras into a different menu items like search.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-05-09

(2019-05-09, 16:07)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 15:40)havokvalor Wrote: Is there any way to create a 5th hub?

I have way more TV show widgets than will fit into one hub so I just put all the extras into a different menu items like search. 
Ah I am separating my content by the Libraries that I have in Plex and I would like a hub for each one. I have 5 Libraries but can only do 4 hubs currently.