Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-09

(2019-05-09, 16:47)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 16:07)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 15:40)havokvalor Wrote: Is there any way to create a 5th hub?
I am currently using TV, Movie, new and my. If I select any of those twice it will just duplicate what I have setup on the menu.

I have way more TV show widgets than will fit into one hub so I just put all the extras into a different menu items like search. 
Ah I am separating my content by the Libraries that I have in Plex and I would like a hub for each one. I have 5 Libraries but can only do 4 hubs currently.

OK I see. I only have one library source and I don't use hubs. I have 33 widgets all within the menu items, home, search ,TV shows, movies and a few custom ones I made myself. I for the most part have a pretty good understanding of the skin but honestly have never explored hubs maybe now is a good time to check them out. Sorry I wasn't able to help.

What is a hub anyways? I can't find them in the skin settings.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - dkln - 2019-05-09

Ever since the v1.0.2 update I've been getting a prompt a few minutes after starting Kodi asking me to select a user.

Since the users it suggested were Emby users, and I wasn't using the plugin anymore, I deleted it. But now it seems to still want to show that prompt but instead is telling me I'm missing the Emby plugin.

I've looked through the settings but can't seem to find anything related to users or user selection. I also didn't get that prompt in the previous version.

Am I missing something? I don't want to select a user since I'm only using the default Kodi user...

(2019-05-09, 18:04)dkln Wrote: Ever since the v1.0.2 update I've been getting a prompt a few minutes after starting Kodi asking me to select a user.

Since the users it suggested were Emby users, and I wasn't using the plugin anymore, I deleted it. But now it seems to still want to show that prompt but instead is telling me I'm missing the Emby plugin.

I've looked through the settings but can't seem to find anything related to users or user selection. I also didn't get that prompt in the previous version.

Am I missing something? I don't want to select a user since I'm only using the default Kodi user...

Sounds like some leftover code that didn't get shut off or doesn't have a way to shut it off after disabling the path. Don't quote me because I don't know for sure I would wait for Cartman to reply but I have a feeling you may have to rebuild from scratch.

Edit*** did you disasable smartshortcuts for the Emby add-on?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - dkln - 2019-05-09

(2019-05-09, 19:23)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 18:04)dkln Wrote: Ever since the v1.0.2 update I've been getting a prompt a few minutes after starting Kodi asking me to select a user.

Sounds like some leftover code that didn't get shut off or doesn't have a way to shut it off after disabling the path. Don't quote me because I don't know for sure I would wait for Cartman to reply but I have a feeling you may have to rebuild from scratch.

Edit*** did you disasable smartshortcuts for the Emby add-on?

Smart shortcuts for Emby are disabled. I'll wait to see if Cartman has any suggestions, if not I'll definitely try a full rebuild.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-05-09

(2019-05-09, 17:23)cscott1 Wrote: What is a hub anyways? I can't find them in the skin settings.

create a new menu item, go to common and they are there.

(2019-05-09, 20:44)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 17:23)cscott1 Wrote: What is a hub anyways? I can't find them in the skin settings.

create a new menu item, go to common and they are there.

Thanks yeah I found them. I can see how if you had separate libraries hubs might come in handy but I don't need them I prefer all my content to be together on the homepage but I try to make my setup as close to Netflix as possible hubs for me is an extra step something Netflix doesn't have so I'll pass on them but it's great they are there for those who need them.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-05-09

I just updated to version 1.0.2. 

Is it right the fanart-'background' is only visible in the right-upper-quarter in the Infoscreen? I prefer the fullscreen one. Is there a setting for this or how can I change this?

Anyway, thanks for the update. It runs really smooth.

(2019-05-09, 21:19)MovieMan123 Wrote: I just updated to version 1.0.2. 

Is it right the fanart-'background' is only visible in the right-upper-quarter in the Infoscreen? I prefer the fullscreen one. Is there a setting for this or how can I change this?

In skin settings under media library views/Video information you have a couple options you can use the bingie info dialog or extended video info dialog. Bingie is closer to Netflix.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-05-10

(2019-05-09, 21:38)cscott1 Wrote:

In skin settings under media library views/Video information you have a couple options you can use the bingie info dialog or extended video info dialog. Bingie is closer to Netflix. 
Thanks for the quick reply, but that's not what I meant. Like the example images the backgroundimage is fullscreen. In version 1.0.2 it is only the upper-right 25%, or has something gone wrong during the update?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-10

Yeah if there was an option to have it full screen before I can't find it now.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-05-10

(2019-05-10, 15:15)MovieMan123 Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 21:38)cscott1 Wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply, but that's not what I meant. Like the example images the backgroundimage is fullscreen. In version 1.0.2 it is only the upper-right 25%, or has something gone wrong during the update?

You cant do it on the homescreen but if you are in a media library view, the side panel will have a size option for the fanart, one of which makes it full screen

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - 3500 - 2019-05-11

there's something wrong with my kodi again
your skin is having laging again

and i still on old dependencies that you recommended
skin helper and cherrypy

the ratings is not showed up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - karthikm - 2019-05-11

How to set Search Engine suggestions such as Netflix originals, marvel movies as widgets.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-05-11

(2019-05-11, 11:38)karthikm Wrote: How to set Search Engine suggestions such as Netflix originals, marvel movies as widgets.
Not on a computer now but if I recall correctly when u set a widget it's video library - > play lists - > all smartplaylists should be there