Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-11, 08:17)3500 Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 22:34)cscott1 Wrote: https://youtu.be/fX_16uyucTw

i agree with you too, at least there's an option for user to choosing the size of fanart spotlight in settings

please thinking about it again, the fanart cutted very much, please decreased the size 15% at least

or can you tell us, to tweak about it on .xml file @cartman.dos ?

@Cartman If you dont intend on releasing any more Titan Bingie releases I too would like to know exactly what line in the code to edit to get rid of the scaling. I see what you are trying to do but we are limited to the fanart we can scrape where as Netflix has designers that can zoom in on the the exact size they want the fanart to be. Zooming in on the top right hand corner of the fanart works for some things but limits a lot of fanart. Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - 3500 - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-13, 01:01)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 08:17)3500 Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 22:34)cscott1 Wrote: https://youtu.be/fX_16uyucTw

i agree with you too, at least there's an option for user to choosing the size of fanart spotlight in settings

please thinking about it again, the fanart cutted very much, please decreased the size 15% at least

or can you tell us, to tweak about it on .xml file @cartman.dos

@Cartman If you dont intend on releasing any more Titan Bingie releases I too would like to know exactly what line in the code to edit to get rid of the scaling. I see what you are trying to do but we are limited to the fanart we can scrape where as Netflix has designers that can zoom in on the the exact size they want the fanart to be. Zooming in on the top right hand corner of the fanart works for some things but limits a lot of fanart. Thanks 

Wooorrddd.., i really really agree of this
at least tell us to how to edit in which part of .xml @cartman.dos please tell us

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-10, 17:42)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 17:27)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman
great stuff, one thing i do noticed is that the Fanart in Bingie 1.03 has too much Zoom-In in Bingie view, here is 2 examples how movies's Fanart looks on 1.02 VS 1.03 (for some Movie's Fanarts this is critical) :

In Order of disappearance
https://ibb.co/VMWPLLX 1.03
https://ibb.co/T8F47wM  1.02

US
https://ibb.co/1MxXCc7 1.03
https://ibb.co/hsZWdCD 1.02 

Hey man, I'm aware of that 'scaling issue'. I do like it better now than it was, the scaling can be solved with a better diffuse img, need to check if I can find one, graphics is not my expertise.
(2019-07-10, 17:36)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Aww, Sad. That's one of my favourite parts on the Next Episodes widgets. I can decide which episode to play depending on how exciting the plot sounds. 
That's the design I chose here. If you're mid-watching a tv show you should know what's it about, aren't you? for 'choosing' what to watch, just put a tvshow widget, not an episode (makes more sense...)    
*EDITED*
it looks good on my PC screen BUT looks BAD on bigger screen i.e. TV, I'll keep on working to find better results.
========================================================================

Hi Cartman

I had time to play ALOT with the scaling parameters, i think i got a great results with the follows settings :

IncludeBingie:

<include name="BingieSpotlightCornerImage">
        <param name="top" default="0"/>
        <param name="right" default="-2"/>
        <param name="width" default="1688"/>
        <param name="height" default="950"/>
        <definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                <visible>$PARAM[visibility]</visible>
                    <right>-70</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <aspectratio scalediffuse="true" aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="bingie/bingie_default_spotlight_diffuse.png">$PARAM[image]</texture>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="0" time="500">Hidden</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1200">Visible</animation>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <visible>![String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(TrailerPlaying), windowed)]</visible>
                    <visible>!$EXP[IsPlayingRecognizedContent]</visible>
                    <right>-70</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="bingie/bingie_default_spotlight_diffuse.png">$VAR[fanartBackground]</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="150" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </control>

(2019-07-13, 13:24)scofield272 Wrote:
great stuff, one thing i do noticed is that the Fanart in Bingie 1.03 has too much Zoom-In in Bingie view, here is 2 examples how movies's Fanart looks on 1.02 VS 1.03 (for some Movie's Fanarts this is critical) :

US

Hey man, I'm aware of that 'scaling issue'. I do like it better now than it was, the scaling can be solved with a better diffuse img, need to check if I can find one, graphics is not my expertise.
(2019-07-10, 17:36)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Aww, Sad. That's one of my favourite parts on the Next Episodes widgets. I can decide which episode to play depending on how exciting the plot sounds. 
That's the design I chose here. If you're mid-watching a tv show you should know what's it about, aren't you? for 'choosing' what to watch, just put a tvshow widget, not an episode (makes more sense...) 

Hi Cartman

I had time to play ALOT with the scaling parameters, i think i got a great results with the follows settings :

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="bingie/bingie_default_spotlight_diffuse.png">$PARAM[image]</texture>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <visible>![String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(TrailerPlaying), windowed)]</visible>
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="bingie/bingie_default_spotlight_diffuse.png">$VAR[fanartBackground]</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="150" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </control>

Going to try this out thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - User 436809 - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-13, 14:18)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 17:42)cartman.dos Wrote:  Hey man, I'm aware of that 'scaling issue'. I do like it better now than it was, the scaling can be solved with a better diffuse img, need to check if I can find one, graphics is not my expertise.

Hi Cartman

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                </control> 

Going to try this out thanks. 

What, does it look like with this editing?

Does anyone know what causes Titan Bingie to create duplicates of my shows within the lists when there is only 1 copy of the show?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-07-13

US

Hi Cartman

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                </control> 

Can you post an image of your what these changes look like?

(2019-07-13, 17:40)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 17:42)cartman.dos Wrote:  Hey man, I'm aware of that 'scaling issue'. I do like it better now than it was, the scaling can be solved with a better diffuse img, need to check if I can find one, graphics is not my expertise.

Hi Cartman

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                </control>  

I would, also like to see what these changes look like.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-13, 17:42)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 13:24)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                </control>  

Add me to the list, I would also like to know where this apk is you guys speak of which lets you add playlists like "continue watching" to leanback launcher on atv and has the ability for spotlight to work correctly without refreshing when playing the trailer

(2019-07-13, 17:46)tantrum080 Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 17:42)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 17:40)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Can you post an image of your what these changes look like? 

Add me to the list, I would also like to know where this apk is you guys speak of which lets you add playlists like "continue watching" to leanback launcher on atv and has the ability for spotlight to work correctly without refreshing when playing the trailer 

Ask someone like @cscott1 who has compiled the Titan BINGIE Apk.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-07-13

Hi Cartman

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                </control>     

Sure, here  are a few  : https://imgur.com/a/L3kc13G

here is one comparison (left side is 1.03 parameters) : https://imgur.com/a/nOofuXa

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-07-13

all this small tweaks aren't the best solution and won't yield the previous result, I've played a bit with the diffuse image and got it a little better but to solve that I need a better diffuse image for the corner image.
That's an layer of gradient for the image itself used to mask it. the issue with the current one is that the gradient is too 'soft' so it takes a lot of the border (left and bottom).
Anyone with graphics skill/better-than-me-search-google-abilities could find/make one. test it out by replacing the texture diffuse mask and send me to share, till now haven't found a better replacement.

(2019-07-13, 18:26)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 13:24)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman

IncludeBingie:

<definition>
            <control type="image">
                <nested />
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                    <fadetime>550</fadetime>
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>

IncludeDialogInfo:

<control type="image">
                    <right>-35</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>1600</width>
                    <height>800</height>
                </control>     

here is one comparison (left side is 1.03 parameters) : https://imgur.com/a/nOofuXa 

It's really hard to differentiate between the two, to detect which one looks better.

(2019-07-13, 18:36)cartman.dos Wrote: all this small tweaks aren't the best solution and won't yield the previous result, I've played a bit with the diffuse image and got it a little better but to solve that I need a better diffuse image for the corner image.
That's an layer of gradient for the image itself used to mask it. the issue with the current one is that the gradient is too 'soft' so it takes a lot of the border (left and bottom).
Anyone with graphics skill/better-than-me-search-google-abilities could find/make one. test it out by replacing the texture diffuse mask and send me to share, till now haven't found a better replacement.

If you or someone would send me an list with which images to edit and change with a little explanation to the end result you are looking for within that segment. I could just re-create those images for everyone. I am already in the progress of creating new OSD Images based on Netflix's On Screen Display.

(2019-07-13, 19:09)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 18:26)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 17:40)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Can you post an image of your what these changes look like?     

It's really hard to differentiate between the two, to detect which one looks better.

I agree im going to dig into .2 code now that i know what to change and just apply the old lines of code to .3 to get the old spotlight back love all the new stuff but the RC zoom is not for me.