Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-08-13

(2019-08-13, 07:15)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-08-12, 22:29)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-08-12, 21:59)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Just to be sure, I did a fresh install of 18.2 downloaded directly from Kodi.tv on Windows 10 (haven't been using the modded 19). Installed your repo and addon repo. Installed bingie, installed addon. Made sure studio logos and ratings were enabled in both "skin settings > home screen" and "skin settings > media library view" no other modifications or installs except "studio logos white" from kodi repo

Here are labeled pictures of the results: https://imgur.com/a/fxlvjPY

Here are some pictures  

yeah skin helper script doesn't work like it should, i have exactly the same problems.  

if you're go to your library and right click on a movie without clear logo, choose "select artwork" and choose manually the clear logo from the available list, does it work? 

It's for content coming from addons, so not sure. Also, to clarify, I'm actually referring to the studio logo in the bottom right and ratings not the clear art/ clear logo

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - agoMiST - 2019-08-13

I absolutely love this skin.

Unfortunately, after the latest update, my Pi 3 does not.

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to utilizing all the new additions once I upgrade to a Pi 4 ;o)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - zeroq - 2019-08-14

I have a issue when I want to exit from video info in home widgets, kodi gets minimised from apple tv 4k.If I play the file from there or trailer and hit back then it works, it's only happening from home hub widgets. I'm on kodi 19 in apple tv 4k.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - malvinas2 - 2019-08-14

There is an error showing the mediaflags in the footer: 
The resolution of a video file (SD, HD, 4k etc.) is just shown when no clearlogo is available. In case a clearlogo exists, this information will not be displayed. 
The distinction between "Clearlogo" and "No Clearlogo" is made in IncludesHeader.xml in the include named "ClearLogo", (after the comment <!--clearlogo footer (not touch mode or large icons--> resp. the comment <!--clearlogo footer (with touch mode or large icons-->
The evaluation if the resolution of the video files is SD or HD or whatever is actually made in IncludesMediaFlags.xml in the include named "VideoFileTypeVar". The last lines beginning with <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(ListItem.VideoCodec)) ... are never evaluated resp. don't return any value (I couldn't find the reason for this behaviour). 

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-08-14

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying v1.0.3 thus far. Will address issues as soon as I'm available, I'm just very busy lately.

From quick look on most replies - please consider that while you understand your own issue I don't necessarily get what you're talking about and in most cases a screenshot could help. Steps to reproduce the issue helps a great deal and beside cosmetic bugs a debug log is NECESSARY. So if you want your issue solved or at least get proper attention, please add this valuable info to your report.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Fussball - 2019-08-14

How to remove it?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - djneil - 2019-08-14

(2019-08-14, 09:29)Fussball Wrote: Image

How to remove it?

When you don't use bingie osd you can't.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-08-15

(2019-08-14, 09:05)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying v1.0.3 thus far. Will address issues as soon as I'm available, I'm just very busy lately.

From quick look on most replies - please consider that while you understand your own issue I don't necessarily get what you're talking about and in most cases a screenshot could help. Steps to reproduce the issue helps a great deal and beside cosmetic bugs a debug log is NECESSARY. So if you want your issue solved or at least get proper attention, please add this valuable info to your report.

I can post a log for the ratings flag/ studio logo issue on the movie/tv hubs using OpenMeta for the addon but I'm not sure if it's banned. Do you know?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 3500 - 2019-08-15

ImageTitan BINGIE v1.0.3

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-08-15

(2019-08-15, 05:24)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-08-14, 09:05)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying v1.0.3 thus far. Will address issues as soon as I'm available, I'm just very busy lately.

I can post a log for the ratings flag/ studio logo issue on the movie/tv hubs using OpenMeta for the addon but I'm not sure if it's banned. Do you know? 

I dont think Open Meta is a banned addon but the addons it scans for sources from typically are.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - insync44 - 2019-08-15

Everything is great. Its a wonderful skin. With one caveat. My Bingie widget section is showing empty weather landscapes at the bottom of all the other widgets. Tried everything to get rid of the line. Uninstalled and installed Bingie, Disabled weather, to no avail. It doesn't show in any other mode and not showing in widget section.

Any adice welcome. Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mattyspurs76 - 2019-08-16

Here's one for you.
Have you had a chance to look at kodi 19 (nightly) at all?
Not much coding to change from kodi 18.
All kodi 18 skins work with kodi 19 so far....yep try it yourself.

Currently using it for 2 weeks with this skin, get the occasional kick out but I can live with it as everything else seems to work fine but dev should take a peek at it as there are only a few little changes between them

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - zeroq - 2019-08-16

(2019-08-16, 08:27)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Here's one for you.
Have you had a chance to look at kodi 19 (nightly) at all?
Not much coding to change from kodi 18.
All kodi 18 skins work with kodi 19 so far....yep try it yourself.

Currently using it for 2 weeks with this skin, get the occasional kick out but I can live with it as everything else seems to work fine but dev should take a peek at it as there are only a few little changes between them

This is what I was talking about. I'm using Kodi 19 in Apple TV 4k and I get kick out if I use home hub in video info in Bingie, so I created custom hub and it works fine now only think with home hub even if it's disabled after restart it comes up. I love this skin best ever😊

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - ryadre - 2019-08-17

I seem to have lost my clearlogos for the show title since the last update, how do I turn back on? Also is there a way so the video doesn't auto pause when bringing up osd?

Are anyone else's logo still working? Its the same on both my shield and pc. Not sure if there is a new setting a need to toggle. Seems to be just on tv shows, movies still have the logo

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - SirLoinOfBeef - 2019-08-18

(2019-08-17, 03:11)ryadre Wrote: I seem to have lost my clearlogos since the last update, how do I turn back on? Also is there a way so the video doesn't auto pause when bringing up osd?

I had to edit the 'VideoOSD.xml' file and remove the line that pauses on ODS display. It's a nightmare if you are using a mouse. The slightest nudge pauses playback. Hopefully future version will add an optin to disable this.