Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Joker09 - 2020-02-01

(2020-01-13, 00:33)ilip33 Wrote: Hello! Amazing Skin! I have a problem.. I can't seem to figure out how to use local trailers.
What i did: Downloaded a trailer from Youtube.Then i moved it to the folder of the tv show.
I named the file: tvshow-trailer.ext also tvshow-trailer.mkv and some other variations as well
because the first did not work.Then i scanned for new content. And checked if the trailer worked.

The youtube auto trailers works most of the time,but it seems like some videos are wrong.(like the office trailer)

What i'm i doing wrong? Thank you for any answer! Smile
Seems like a bug. I´ve the same Problem as well. I can´t use local trailer most of the time. For some reason it works from time to time. My local trailer works with other skins. Hope it gets fixed soon. The only solution I can give you right now is to install the Addon to add a link in your context menu, to play trailers. If you do that, it should work. But you cant play the trailers over the bingie info view or automatically.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shkop - 2020-02-01

Can you make a tutorial on how to set this up, I just got the skin and I'm completely lost.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Olmo - 2020-02-04

hey guys so im probably just stupid and missing something .
i have installed and configured the bingi skin on my kodi and works like a charm i realy like it and want to continue using it .
however im just missing something im trying to activate the add to my list button on movie information page .
i did enable it in the skin helper widget thingy but after that nothing changed .
i also tried adding the my list widget to to widgets of my movie category but still nothing .

im probably just missing something that i could not find in the 180+ pages of this thread if anybody could give me a small guide howto enable the my list option in the information page that would be lovely Smile))

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-02-05

(2020-02-04, 20:23)Olmo Wrote: hey guys so im probably just stupid and missing something .
i have installed and configured the bingi skin on my kodi and works like a charm i realy like it and want to continue using it .
however im just missing something im trying to activate the add to my list button on movie information page .
i did enable it in the skin helper widget thingy but after that nothing changed .
i also tried adding the my list widget to to widgets of my movie category but still nothing .

im probably just missing something that i could not find in the 180+ pages of this thread if anybody could give me a small guide howto enable the my list option in the information page that would be lovely Smile))
The add to list should be a default part of the Bingie setup. I shall be setting this up this afternoon as I had to do a format, but if I remember then it is a standard feature.

However, you are no telling us what device you are trying to install the skin onto. Is it xbox, PC, what are your PC specs etc?

When you ask for help, you really need to include that basic information so that people can help more. E.G I can tell you on a PC, but I cannot tell you about Xbox or Android. We are not mind readers.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shkop - 2020-02-05

hello, how to activate the horizontal fixed position movement? I can't do it Confused

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-02-05

Olmo,

I still have to install this, I am running behind as I am setting up Kodi and then media servers as well, and taken a while.

However, you should have used the default install and then you could have switched to mouse later on. It might be a case of, where if you do not do the default installation, then it might not install correctly, hence why you are missing stuff now.

The skin is still pretty much a beta and not even in the main skin add on section of Kodi.

However, mouse for this skin is not worth your time it really is buggy and mouse use is akward if not working properly.

I would deinstall the skin, get rid of all you can, and then install again at default as recomended and you should get everything set up properly.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cscott1 - 2020-02-07

Just an FYI to Bingie and Netflix Lovers, Netflix has made it possible to turn off the automatic trailers in its app. Lots of users Like the automatic trailers a much requested feature early on for Bingie however I have always hated them.  Now i can use Netflix and Bingie with a very similar experience with auto trailers turned off on both.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - aerik - 2020-02-08

Amazing skin!

Congrats!

Any way to "agroup" the same movie in various resolutions?

I download the same movie in various resolutions (720p, 1080p and 2160p) and I would not like it to appear repeatedly, I would like to choose the quality by clicking on the movie

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-02-08

(2020-02-08, 02:39)aerik Wrote: Amazing skin!

Congrats!

I download the same movie in various resolutions (720p, 1080p and 2160p) and I would not like it to appear repeatedly, I would like to choose the quality by clicking on the movie

Why would you want a movie in three different file formats for in the first place? I can understand why you would want this if you had multiple configurations around the house, and say a 720p TV with a 4k cinema projector. However, you are in the weird minority, and something like this would not suit the majority of us normal people, whom only have one file for each movie.

The only way you could get around this, is by creating user accounts, so one 720p one 1080p and then 4k, setting up directories or straight hard drives with your media and then only scraping each directory or hard drive for that particular user.

No media manager does this, not Plex or Emby, so you can tell that what you are asking for, is pretty much a chocolate fire guard, it is a useless want that serves no purpose.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shkop - 2020-02-09

for tv shows when i click on trailer it shows me an error, while for movies it works

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - bornagainpenguin - 2020-02-09

Have been really enjoying this skin, so thanks for your efforts there!

I was wondering if there was a way to set the link to 'Live TV' to open the Steveb1968 fork PseudoTV?  I don't have a subscription with the services current supported on Kodi so until YouTube TV gets an addon I'm expecting the best I can get is some variant of PseudoTV, right?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - aerik - 2020-02-10

(2020-02-08, 10:51)Video Titles Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 02:39)aerik Wrote: Amazing skin!

Congrats!

Why would you want a movie in three different file formats for in the first place? I can understand why you would want this if you had multiple configurations around the house, and say a 720p TV with a 4k cinema projector. However, you are in the weird minority, and something like this would not suit the majority of us normal people, whom only have one file for each movie.

The only way you could get around this, is by creating user accounts, so one 720p one 1080p and then 4k, setting up directories or straight hard drives with your media and then only scraping each directory or hard drive for that particular user.

No media manager does this, not Plex or Emby, so you can tell that what you are asking for, is pretty much a chocolate fire guard, it is a useless want that serves no purpose. 

Exactly so, I have several setups, and it is not at all unusual, if you search here on the forum you will see topics since 2013 requesting the same type of resource

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-02-10

You edited the bottom bit out which was the most important part

NO one does this, not Plex, not Emby, not Mediaportal NO ONE

The big clue is in the words NO and NO ONE

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - aerik - 2020-02-10

(2020-02-10, 17:27)Video Titles Wrote: ImageYou edited the bottom bit out which was the most important part

NO one does this, not Plex, not Emby, not Mediaportal NO ONE

The big clue is in the words NO and NO ONE
How does this add-on have this option then?

https://imgur.com/a/chSgv5G

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-02-10

You are posting a picture of ? What add on is it? You are showing me gibberish. If you actually named the add on, it could be a youtube downloader which asks what resolution you want to download.