Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tctfox - 2020-03-07

Am I just extremely stupid or why cant I see my "In progress TV Shows" wich I can see with the normal kodi skin?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tctfox - 2020-03-08

(2020-03-07, 13:10)tctfox Wrote: Am I just extremely stupid or why cant I see my "In progress TV Shows" wich I can see with the normal kodi skin?

ok found out why. Other question. Why are widgets like trakt popular not working correctly?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-08

(2020-02-28, 05:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: Look I'm not looking to bag on the skin creator, he's done a bang up job and I've been very impressed so far--I'm just asking if anyone knows a quick fix to adjust Bingie Landscape mode to use four panels per row and still have the top information.  I went through it with my Dad earlier tonight and we ended up on plain Landscape mode for him, which is a bit too big with three large panels but no top bar.  It's clear to me that it's a work in progress and I have full faith that cartman.dos will get to it when he's able.

All I'm interested in is if anyone know a quick edit which can fix things temporarily until cartman.dos gets back.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I am on LibreELEC, most recent stable release if that matters.  Thanks in advance.

All of your post is bitching and running Cartman down. It is like me saying no offence and then saying I think you are a prat!

However, I honestly do think that you are a prat!

No offence of course.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - bornagainpenguin - 2020-03-10

(2020-03-08, 17:34)Video Titles Wrote:
(2020-02-28, 05:25)bornagainpengui Wrote: Look I'm not looking to bag on the skin creator, he's done a bang up job and I've been very impressed so far--I'm just asking if anyone knows a quick fix to adjust Bingie Landscape mode to use four panels per row and still have the top information.  I went through it with my Dad earlier tonight and we ended up on plain Landscape mode for him, which is a bit too big with three large panels but no top bar.  It's clear to me that it's a work in progress and I have full faith that cartman.dos will get to it when he's able.

All I'm interested in is if anyone know a quick edit which can fix things temporarily until cartman.dos gets back.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I am on LibreELEC, most recent stable release if that matters.  Thanks in advance.

All of your post is bitching and running Cartman down. It is like me saying no offence and then saying I think you are a prat!

However, I honestly do think that you are a prat!

No offence of course. 

I don't see how you get me running down cartman.dos from what I posted but I won't argue with you.  I'm content to wait until he returns and is able to help me himself.  Thanks for your time.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-10

The first thing you typed "Look I'm not looking to bag on the skin creator"

Which means that you are

Another thing that you said "It's clear to me that it's a work in progress and I have full faith that cartman.dos will get to it when he's able."

However, you do not want to wait for Cartman and you are saying that the skin is not complete, but you want it to be complete.

Hopefully you can understand now, as personally I found your post to be rude and you are very lucky that I am not a moderator, otherwise I would have bounced you all around the forum and then put your post in the garbage folder where it belongs.

You sound ungrateful.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Butta97 - 2020-03-11

Skin helper artwork lookup for add-ons not working any one help?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2020-03-11

(2020-03-11, 11:22)Butta97 Wrote: Skin helper artwork lookup for add-ons not working any one help?

Try integrating addon to the library and then running artwork beef,

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Butta97 - 2020-03-12

(2020-03-11, 13:31)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2020-03-11, 11:22)Butta97 Wrote: Skin helper artwork lookup for add-ons not working any one help?

Lol I wish I knew how to do that I'm not an advanced Kodi user

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - quintz - 2020-03-12

Is there a solution for local trailers not loading in bingie info screen?
With the Addon Local Trailers via the context menu it works. But when I open up a trailer in bingie view it takes 30 seconds and then it may work...

Cheers
Quintz

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2020-03-12

(2020-03-12, 04:05)Butta97 Wrote:
(2020-03-11, 13:31)louisefindlay23 Wrote:

Lol I wish I knew how to do that I'm not an advanced Kodi user 

Install the Artwork Beef addon and see the Tips section on the first page of this thread on how to configure it.

As for library integration, just Google it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cscott1 - 2020-03-13

Hey guys the Kodi developers are finally considering Cartmans pull request to fix the title and automatic trailers for Bingie and they have added  his PR to the nightlies please download the Nightly and test it and report your findings here. https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16241
I think this is why Cartman stopped working on the skin so maybe if they merge his pull request he will be motivated to working on Bingie again.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-13

cscott1 all what you are doing is putting speculation and nothing concrete. I might win the lottery tonight, because I brought a lottery ticket.

However, I know I would sooner win the lottery than ever see Cartman back again. No offence Mr Dos Wink

Hell I could afford Netflix if I was rich, hell forget that, I could hire Will Smith and write him scripts since his movie career is dead.

All what this is doing is filling up this thread with a lot of rubbish, I do not think I am allowed to use the word crap, so I stopped myself from saying crap.

This thread is dead and I pity Cartman as I know he is still around having to go through God knows how much crap such as this, and find posts with bug reports and useful stuff.

Just my thoughts

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cscott1 - 2020-03-15

(2020-03-13, 19:56)Video Titles Wrote: cscott1 all what you are doing is putting speculation and nothing concrete. I might win the lottery tonight, because I brought a lottery ticket.

However, I know I would sooner win the lottery than ever see Cartman back again. No offence Mr Dos Wink

Hell I could afford Netflix if I was rich, hell forget that, I could hire Will Smith and write him scripts since his movie career is dead.

All what this is doing is filling up this thread with a lot of rubbish, I do not think I am allowed to use the word crap, so I stopped myself from saying crap.

This thread is dead and I pity Cartman as I know he is still around having to go through God knows how much crap such as this, and find posts with bug reports and useful stuff.

Just my thoughts
As far as the speculation goes you are correct. As far as filling the thread with rubbish I respectfully disagree. Cartman himself mentioned this very topic a handful of times and how how the Bingie skin was effectively broken due to the core behavior of Kodi and he went as far as coming up for a solution to the problem and submitting a pull request to the Kodi Devs but it's been essentially overlooked until now. A few of the people who have tested it have stated that it indeed works however the consensus so far has been to not add it to the master code stating that it may break in the future. Here is some more speculation what I really feel is that Cartmans PR serves no purpose to most skins Estuary etc. so why add something that benefits only one skin. I mentioned it here because this is the only place to let Bingie users know where to go to get a perfectly compatible version of Kodi with Bingie so they can test it and plead with the Kodi gods to add it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-15

With all due respects, if you merely want to speculate about something, it would be better off in a new topic and not filling this one with a lot of nonsense.

The whole idea of this thread is to report bug's and ask questions on set up of the skin. It is not to post speculation which means that other people have to read pages of unrelated junk, such as your post, and my reply.

If for example ten people now want to discuss your speculation, that is ten or more posts that hide everything else.

In reality, while Cartman has been on leave, a sub thread should have been set up, I was going to start one, but did not feel that it was my place to really. However, if I had of done, then at least the unrelated speculation could have gone into.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - jokero009 - 2020-03-16

Why my message delete?)