Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cscott1 - 2020-03-16

(2020-03-16, 06:53)jokero009 Wrote: Why my message delete?)

Dis you mention a banned addon? thats my guess

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - coults79 - 2020-03-16

Is anyone else having the problem of widgets on the home screen not loading on startup? I have to hard close Kodi probably every 2 out of 3 times I start it up and it could take 4 attempts to actually have it load up and be usable. It's like the widgets are trying to load before the skin is ready and I just get the spinning wheels until I hard close and try again. I am using an Nvidia Shield and version 18.6. Thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - je1992 - 2020-03-17

(2020-03-16, 16:26)coults79 Wrote: Is anyone else having the problem of widgets on the home screen not loading on startup? I have to hard close Kodi probably every 2 out of 3 times I start it up and it could take 4 attempts to actually have it load up and be usable. It's like the widgets are trying to load before the skin is ready and I just get the spinning wheels until I hard close and try again. I am using an Nvidia Shield and version 18.6. Thanks.
There is a deep problem with widgets on the Home tab. I, personnaly was never able to make them appear.
This is unfortunate, because I prefer titan bingie to alternatives like auramod, but I had to change skin because the lack of support, and few bugs from this one made it harder to use.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-17

(2020-03-16, 16:26)coults79 Wrote: Is anyone else having the problem of widgets on the home screen not loading on startup? I have to hard close Kodi probably every 2 out of 3 times I start it up and it could take 4 attempts to actually have it load up and be usable. It's like the widgets are trying to load before the skin is ready and I just get the spinning wheels until I hard close and try again. I am using an Nvidia Shield and version 18.6. Thanks.

If you are using stock playlists, then it takes a while to load everything up. You really need to create your own playlists. You should avoid things such as recommend because you watched this movie.

I am on a PC and they always load slow and seem to be constant spinning, hence why I never use them.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shanssv - 2020-03-18

is there a shortcut key to come back to first item in widget in home page after going through lots of item?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-18

Yes ctrl alt and delete or alt F4 one will do the job you need

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - je1992 - 2020-03-18

Hey guys, is there any way to force a "poster view" for a certain homescreen tab/hub, and another view for another.
In my example, I'd like to have on my homescreen the movies/tv shows tabs generate posters, but I also have a 'game' view where I'd like to force a "square" view only for this section.

If it helps, I am generating the "games" hub, by using the vacant "news hub".

Thanks in advance Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CouchGuy - 2020-03-25

Hi there. I recently discovered this skin and it was beautiful! Is there any other way to enable media codec info in the library (binge view mode)? I successfully enabled it the homescreen but i think it is helpful in the library.

Request.
What i love the most in this skin is the Home widgets. It work perfectly! Most of the time i don't need to open the whole library to watch my newly added content.

-the category widget looks ugly ang doesn't match the skins. I think it would be amazing if it in plain black, white text with red accent.

-the black effect almost covering the whole fanart. I tested the AuraMOD before and I've noticed that the fanart is moved in the upper right corner that's why the black effect doesn't cover the whole fanart.

-fanart effect in video info is the same in the library. Wish that it looks like in AuraMOD.

-icon only view in the menu.

Thanks for this amazing skins! Wish that you consider my request for the next update.
Sorry for my bad English.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-25

The skin enables you to create your own colour scheme it is in the settings.

As for the rest of your post, we all want something, hell why has Cartman not programmed it to give me winning lottery numbers, or a cure for corona virus?

Damm selfish of him, that is what I say.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CouchGuy - 2020-03-28

How to enable clearlogo when pausing video? Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-28

I think that you need to go to settings - skin settings - playback & osd - osd info panel.

Enable the top two settings to on. use bingie info panel osd & show cleart art.

The boxes should be on the right hand side for on and left for off.

Hope this helps

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-03-29

Hi,
I know cartman hasnt been around but I need someone to help trouble shoot this.
I had initially setup TB and that configuration caused lot of headaches for me. Since then I have uninstalled the skin and its settings and done everything that I could ( even uninstalled Kodi and setup as fresh ). Yet everytime I do TB fresh install it automatically gets the previous TB configuration & settings Huh?
I have no Idea how & why this is happening.
Can anyone please help me in this regards. 
I just need to set it up as fresh but am UNABLE to do this Huh

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-29

This has nothing to do with the skin, you also do not say what you are using Kodi on, which does not help others to help you.

If you are using a PC make sure that all the files are gone in user/roaming/kodi

As for android or others, I cannot advise on that, apart from trying to look at where kodi installs extra files to.

You are not doing a clean uninstall which is why the settings are still there

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-03-30

(2020-03-29, 16:01)Video Titles Wrote: This has nothing to do with the skin, you also do not say what you are using Kodi on, which does not help others to help you.

If you are using a PC make sure that all the files are gone in user/roaming/kodi

As for android or others, I cannot advise on that, apart from trying to look at where kodi installs extra files to.

You are not doing a clean uninstall which is why the settings are still there
I am on Windows 10 , Kodi 18.6 , ANS & TB. I have my main skin ANS & Home screen set according to all my media and data. I just wanted to set up TB in a separate way altogether. Just for movies & TV Shows for example . And I have done a " clean reinstall , Which is I have deleted Bingie repo then deleted TB Skin and its settings . But upon installing again it just takes up all previous settings including skin color theme etc etc. 
This isnt Normal for anything else I have on my Kodi ?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Video Titles - 2020-03-30

When you uninstall have you gone into c:\your username\app data\roaming\ and made sure that there is not a kodi folder in there?

If you cannot see that folder, then you need to show hidden files and folders. When you uninstall that folder has to be removed as well, otherwise your settings will still be in that folder.