Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - FXB78 - 2020-03-30

(2020-03-30, 16:26)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 16:01)Video Titles Wrote: This has nothing to do with the skin, you also do not say what you are using Kodi on, which does not help others to help you.

If you are using a PC make sure that all the files are gone in user/roaming/kodi

As for android or others, I cannot advise on that, apart from trying to look at where kodi installs extra files to.

You are not doing a clean uninstall which is why the settings are still there
I am on Windows 10 , Kodi 18.6 , ANS & TB. I have my main skin ANS & Home screen set according to all my media and data. I just wanted to set up TB in a separate way altogether. Just for movies & TV Shows for example . And I have done a " clean reinstall , Which is I have deleted Bingie repo then deleted TB Skin and its settings . But upon installing again it just takes up all previous settings including skin color theme etc etc. 
This isnt Normal for anything else I have on my Kodi ? 
Some skins share common resources such as Skin Shortcuts or Skin Helper. If you're seeing Shortcuts from another skin it will be due to these shared modules.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shaktoo - 2020-03-30

(2020-03-30, 16:50)Video Titles Wrote: When you uninstall have you gone into c:\your username\app data\roaming\ and made sure that there is not a kodi folder in there?

If you cannot see that folder, then you need to show hidden files and folders. When you uninstall that folder has to be removed as well, otherwise your settings will still be in that folder.

Yes ! 
Hint --->I am Not a complete  noob. I do Appreciate your help, But yes I have already done all these steps!
Thanks for the ideas though...

Further Addition,
TB is my main skin on my Nvidia Sheild ...
For my Main HTPC ( windows based used as Primary media Server as well .. all my local Media is here ) as I require a more level of further customisation I use ANS as my main skin but wanted to give TB another try.
I did try and make 2 profiles which separated the Home screen's and the customisation ... but then I wanted to have best of both worlds and tried install on Main profile but again it retained all previous Config ??
I have Done a portable Install of kodi and it has TB which does NOT behave in this way ?
So Maybe its One of the Addon's which might be causing this .
I will probably have to go adding these addon's  one by one to see which one is causing this behaviour.
Otherwise if anyone else has any ideas in thisregards please do let me know. I am papreciative of ANY help.
This might help other users avoid the same issues.

(2020-03-30, 16:55)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 16:26)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 16:01)Video Titles Wrote: This has nothing to do with the skin, you also do not say what you are using Kodi on, which does not help others to help you.

If you are using a PC make sure that all the files are gone in user/roaming/kodi

As for android or others, I cannot advise on that, apart from trying to look at where kodi installs extra files to.

You are not doing a clean uninstall which is why the settings are still there
I am on Windows 10 , Kodi 18.6 , ANS & TB. I have my main skin ANS & Home screen set according to all my media and data. I just wanted to set up TB in a separate way altogether. Just for movies & TV Shows for example . And I have done a " clean reinstall , Which is I have deleted Bingie repo then deleted TB Skin and its settings . But upon installing again it just takes up all previous settings including skin color theme etc etc. 
This isnt Normal for anything else I have on my Kodi ?  
Some skins share common resources such as Skin Shortcuts or Skin Helper. If you're seeing Shortcuts from another skin it will be due to these shared modules. 
Yes FXB78 ! thats my understanding. And I am trying to move away from this.
So I want to have 2 skins with different skin shortcuts 
I might have to clone the skin shortcuts and modify it in some way as to have 2 separate skin shortcuts in 2 different skins ?
But Still the issue is that TB was retaining not just the shortcuts but all other settings including errors ? 
For example there is always a "this youtube channel suspended error" on starting TB ( on my wondows HTPC  & NOT on Android).
So there is a suspect Addon/ setting screwing me up and I need to find it. !

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - omarudave - 2020-03-30

https://imgur.com/a/GfA4D7a

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 2bpz - 2020-03-31

(2020-03-30, 17:26)shaktoo Wrote:
(2020-03-30, 16:55)FXB78 Wrote: [quote="shaktoo" pid='2935767' dateline='1585578403']
For example there is always a "this youtube channel suspended error" on starting TB ( on my wondows HTPC  & NOT on Android).
So there is a suspect Addon/ setting screwing me up and I need to find it. !
I fear you are making some incorrect assumptions. ie; As for the youtube error, that is not persistent. That is a new error that you are getting every time you install because there is a bingie dependency for youtube trailers. You are probably not getting it on other devices because on those you already had youtube installed before bingie.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 2bpz - 2020-03-31

Does anyone more familiar with skinning know where the folderback arrow is pulled from? For some reason the big white arrow in bingie view drives my ocd nuts. I've been trying to change it for 2 day. I've pulled every image I can find anywhere in my build. I've found folderback.png defaultfolderback.png. I've decompiled the textures from various locations, (icons wide,.resources,titanbingie.zip etc) replaced all suspect images with a different one, but alas every time I load it up, there is that BIG white arrow taunting me over and over. It is LAUGHING at me. Please help

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - 2bpz - 2020-04-01

Disregard. I found a couple of the images i missed in the textures.xbt file

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - omarudave - 2020-04-01

that I must configure so that the titles look like this

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - bornagainpenguin - 2020-04-02

(2020-04-01, 19:01)omarudave Wrote: that I must configure so that the titles look like this

Have you tried scanning with Artwork Beef to see if there is missing artwork which it can add for those shows?

Bear in mind though that not all shows have artwork.  In particular yrk Waters (ou need a transparent png called "clearlogo.png" with the title of the show on order for the title to display as you like it.  Fanart.tv isn't showing anything for "El precio de la verdad" or "Dark Waters" from 2019\2020 so unless you can make one yourself or find a good transparent logo in search somewhere you're either going to have to make one yourself and submit it to Fanart.tv or wait until someone else does.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - minisergium - 2020-04-04

Hi, I've been looking for this for ages. Thanks!! I'm now trying to configure it...

Only one question, is it possible to enter directly movies screen when opening Kodi (getting rid of the left grey menu column)? 8 widgets cover all my needs and I don't need an additional menu...

Thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mourogers - 2020-04-04

I’ve had some free time lately Confused  so I’ve been trying to get my Kodi experience polished up to where I want it. This fantastic mod has me 99% of the way there, there are just a couple of things I can’t seem to figure out... I’m running latest versions of Leia and Bingie on Windows 10. 

1. How to configure views for the hub pages (film, tv, etc). The menu the slides out from the left (or pressing ‘m’) is a navigation menu instead of the standard menu where you choose views, update library, etc. I see in the settings where I can enable/disable views, but how do I actually choose a view for a hub?

2. Is it possible to remove the hamburger menu icon in the upper right-hand corner?

3. When watching a movie, how can I access the OSD for changing subtitles, etc, without using the mouse?

4. When selecting an episode to watch, there are large back and home icons (see attached)... is it possible to remove those icons entirely and have ‘play episode’ as the default action?

Thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mourogers - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 19:41)minisergium Wrote: Hi, I've been looking for this for ages. Thanks!! I'm now trying to configure it...

Only one question, is it possible to enter directly movies screen when opening Kodi (getting rid of the left grey menu column)? 8 widgets cover all my needs and I don't need an additional menu...

Thanks!

To change the default screen, try ‘Settings > Interface > Startup > Startup window’

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - minisergium - 2020-04-05

(2020-04-04, 21:52)mourogers Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 19:41)minisergium Wrote: Hi, I've been looking for this for ages. Thanks!! I'm now trying to configure it...

Thanks!

To change the default screen, try ‘Settings > Interface > Startup > Startup window’ 
Thanks mourogers. It didn't work, but I managed to get it touching here and there... Wink  

Any idea to just reduce that big grey menu to a slim main menu only with icons? (I think I've seen that in some screenshots, but I don't find the way...)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Frago - 2020-04-05

Best skin ever!! One question
I enable to auto play trailer when i choose a movie on a widget but, can it auto play withoute entering in the movie,
With others words,
Can auto play trailer on widget on homw screen?