Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mourogers - 2020-04-05

(2020-04-05, 08:35)minisergium Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 21:52)mourogers Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 19:41)minisergium Wrote: Hi, I've been looking for this for ages. Thanks!! I'm now trying to configure it...

Only one question, is it possible to enter directly movies screen when opening Kodi (getting rid of the left grey menu column)? 8 widgets cover all my needs and I don't need an additional menu...

Thanks!

To change the default screen, try ‘Settings > Interface > Startup > Startup window’  
Thanks mourogers. It didn't work, but I managed to get it touching here and there... Wink  

Any idea to just reduce that big grey menu to a slim main menu only with icons? (I think I've seen that in some screenshots, but I don't find the way...) 
Not sure -- have you tried the different homepage layouts in the skin settings?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Vilius_Kazl - 2020-04-06

Hey! Could you explain me how to change the movie title to look like this (it is shown in the picture). Step by step would be the best. I would appreciate it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - omarudave - 2020-04-06

(2020-04-02, 05:10)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2020-04-01, 19:01)omarudave Wrote: that I must configure so that the titles look like this

Have you tried scanning with Artwork Beef to see if there is missing artwork which it can add for those shows?

Bear in mind though that not all shows have artwork.  In particular yrk Waters (ou need a transparent png called "clearlogo.png" with the title of the show on order for the title to display as you like it.  Fanart.tv isn't showing anything for "El precio de la verdad" or "Dark Waters" from 2019\2020 so unless you can make one yourself or find a good transparent logo in search somewhere you're either going to have to make one yourself and submit it to Fanart.tv or wait until someone else does.

Good luck and I hope this helps.  

scanning artweork beef does not detect anything,

I do not have local content but video addons

sorry for my bad english

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - minhgi - 2020-04-06

Need some help with some setting.  I'm trying Bingie, coming from Titan - Mod, and don't see a setting to prevent the Home widget from moving.  Anytime I move left or right, the widget would move left or right rather than the frame select.  How to do I make the home widget stay in place and only move till it go off screen.

Also, how do I enable using the widget thumbnail as the background art if the addon doesn't support it directly.  

These features are working in Titan - Mod and not in Bingie.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - mourogers - 2020-04-07

Quote:1. How to configure views for the hub pages (film, tv, etc). The menu the slides out from the left (or pressing ‘m’) is a navigation menu instead of the standard menu where you choose views, update library, etc. I see in the settings where I can enable/disable views, but how do I actually choose a view for a hub?
You need to change the action of the shortcut item in the skin settings to link to a different type of page eg Movies by Title. Then you can change the view normally.

Quote:2. Is it possible to remove the hamburger menu icon in the upper right-hand corner?
4. When selecting an episode to watch, there are large back and home icons (see attached)... is it possible to remove those icons entirely and have ‘play episode’ as the default action?
These fixed themselves after a clean install of Kodi + Bingie.

Quote:3. When watching a movie, how can I access the OSD for changing subtitles, etc, without using the mouse?
Use the enter key on the keyboard or the 'select' button on the remote when watching a video.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Vilius_Kazl - 2020-04-07

Hi,
Can someone explain to me how to change the movie fanart. Right now instead of movie fanart it shows a bigger pixelated movie poster. It would be wonderful if you could explain to me how to do it step by step. I would really appreciate it.
Right now it looks like this:
ImageImageImage[/img]Image

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-12

(2020-04-05, 14:54)Frago Wrote: Best skin ever!! One question
I enable to auto play trailer when i choose a movie on a widget but, can it auto play withoute entering in the movie,
With others words,
Can auto play trailer on widget on homw screen?
Yes, I believe in Bingie Skin settings there's a section that's says auto trailer in home and hubs. You can select the time before the trailer starts as well.

[quote="Vilius_Kazl" pid='2938417' dateline='1586276242']
Hi,
Can someone explain to me how to change the movie fanart. Right now instead of movie fanart it shows a bigger pixelated movie poster. It would be wonderful if you could explain to me how to do it step by step. I would really appreciate it.
Right now it looks like this:
ImageImageImage[/img]Image
[/quote
You should have artwork beef installed, then select manage, then select fanart. I find myself changing the fanart often.

(2020-04-05, 08:35)minisergium Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 21:52)mourogers Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 19:41)minisergium Wrote: Hi, I've been looking for this for ages. Thanks!! I'm now trying to configure it...

Only one question, is it possible to enter directly movies screen when opening Kodi (getting rid of the left grey menu column)? 8 widgets cover all my needs and I don't need an additional menu...

Thanks!

To change the default screen, try ‘Settings > Interface > Startup > Startup window’ 
Thanks mourogers. It didn't work, but I managed to get it touching here and there... Wink  

Any idea to just reduce that big grey menu to a slim main menu only with icons? (I think I've seen that in some screenshots, but I don't find the way...)

You could reduce the menu to just icons, but it takes some editing of the xml. I have done this before but I found some issues here and there so changed back and edited The spacing and color of the icons selected.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-13

I will start trying reply to people's comments if I see them. I have edited just about everything on this skin one time or another. See if I can help you guys out. I have no problem with xml editing or modification of the skin. Still a few things I haven't figured out but most I have.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Hokage1804 - 2020-04-13

good evening on this picture i would like to know how to customize the category please i am desperate i tried everything please

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Hokage1804 - 2020-04-13

I really tried everything and besides what do you use so that the trailers start automatically at the reception

(2020-04-13, 01:01)Hokage1804 Wrote: Image
good evening on this picture i would like to know how to customize the category please i am desperate i tried everything please

I'm not sure I understand that question. What is circled is done with artwork beef. Try add missing artwork option. Remember not all movies or TV shows have a lot of artwork

(2020-04-13, 01:04)Hokage1804 Wrote: I really tried everything and besides what do you use so that the trailers start automatically at the reception

Bingie home settings under layout an option says Auto trailer on home and hubs. Make sure that toggle is on

(2020-04-13, 04:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 01:01)Hokage1804 Wrote: Image

I'm not sure I understand that question. What is circled is done with artwork beef. Try add missing artwork option. Remember not all movies or TV shows have a lot of artwork

Sorry to customize the sorting or add a new category?