Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Hokage1804 - 2020-04-13

hello i think i misspoke about the category i would like to add other categories and especially customize them example MOVIES add movies SERIES TV add tv series etc ... using for example EXODUS, GAIA ..... CURRENTLY when I click on MOVIES in the CATEGORY it gives me thatImage

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Klojum - 2020-04-13

(2020-04-13, 12:23)Hokage1804 Wrote: using for example EXODUS, GAIA

Please re-familiarize yourself with the Kodi forum rules (wiki).
Any reference made to banned add-ons on this forum will not be appreciated.

[font][font]Sorry[/font][/font]

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Klojum - 2020-04-13

(2020-04-13, 12:28)Hokage1804 Wrote: [font][font]

What browser/computer are you using? Some people have all these font tags coming along, and it's still unsure how these are made.

currently i'm using a windows pc with windows 10 i'm kodi 18.6 and bingie 1.03

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - omarudave - 2020-04-13

I'm currently staying on titan mod and bingie, they are both amazing.
but in both I have the same problem.
I can't add the clear logo of the video plugins. (online content) could you help me

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - redglory - 2020-04-13

(2020-04-13, 19:09)omarudave Wrote: I'm currently staying on titan mod and bingie, they are both amazing.
I can't add the clear logo of the video plugins. (online content) could you help me

forum rules (wiki)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-14

(2020-04-13, 22:20)redglory Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 19:09)omarudave Wrote: I'm currently staying on titan mod and bingie, they are both amazing.

forum rules (wiki)

Did you already scan with artwork beef and what plugins are talking about?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - RayDawGGG - 2020-04-14

(2020-02-01, 03:54)Joker09 Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 00:33)ilip33 Wrote: Hello! Amazing Skin! I have a problem.. I can't seem to figure out how to use local trailers.
What i did: Downloaded a trailer from Youtube.Then i moved it to the folder of the tv show.
I named the file: tvshow-trailer.ext also tvshow-trailer.mkv and some other variations as well
because the first did not work.Then i scanned for new content. And checked if the trailer worked.

The youtube auto trailers works most of the time,but it seems like some videos are wrong.(like the office trailer)

What i'm i doing wrong? Thank you for any answer! Smile
Seems like a bug. I´ve the same Problem as well. I can´t use local trailer most of the time. For some reason it works from time to time. My local trailer works with other skins. Hope it gets fixed soon. The only solution I can give you right now is to install the Addon to add a link in your context menu, to play trailers. If you do that, it should work. But you cant play the trailers over the bingie info view or automatically.

You have to go to the folder that the TV show is in( settings->media settings->videos->source where TV show is) then scan for new content... Go back to the TV show.. select information.. press on trailer button.. once it plays it'll auto play from now on.. hopefully you named it like Sopranos-trailer.mkv or Sopranos (2005)-trailer.mkv or any other ext.. and not tvshow-trailer.mkv.. or tvshow.ext ..for TV shows the trailer is named exactly like the folder it's in.. several of my trailers didn't auto play either.. the scrapper doesn't pick all of them up.. you have to manually do the ones that don't autoplay.

Unfortunately,... We can't.. even if we wanted to. It's against the forum policy to discuss banned add-ons, as well as anything related to their functions or implemention... "Google is your friend"

(2020-04-14, 03:51)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-02-01, 03:54)Joker09 Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 00:33)ilip33 Wrote: Hello! Amazing Skin! I have a problem.. I can't seem to figure out how to use local trailers.
What i did: Downloaded a trailer from Youtube.Then i moved it to the folder of the tv show.
I named the file: tvshow-trailer.ext also tvshow-trailer.mkv and some other variations as well
because the first did not work.Then i scanned for new content. And checked if the trailer worked.

The youtube auto trailers works most of the time,but it seems like some videos are wrong.(like the office trailer)

What i'm i doing wrong? Thank you for any answer! Smile
Seems like a bug. I´ve the same Problem as well. I can´t use local trailer most of the time. For some reason it works from time to time. My local trailer works with other skins. Hope it gets fixed soon. The only solution I can give you right now is to install the Addon to add a link in your context menu, to play trailers. If you do that, it should work. But you cant play the trailers over the bingie info view or automatically.

You have to go to the folder that the TV show is in( settings->media settings->videos->source where TV show is) then scan for new content... Go back to the TV show.. select information.. press on trailer button.. once it plays it'll auto play from now on.. hopefully you named it like Sopranos-trailer.mkv or Sopranos (2005)-trailer.mkv or any other ext.. and not tvshow-trailer.mkv.. or tvshow.ext ..for TV shows the trailer is named exactly like the folder it's in.. several of my trailers didn't auto play either.. the scrapper doesn't pick all of them up.. you have to manually do the ones that don't autoplay.

Just a question did you get a YouTube development API and enter it?

(2020-04-14, 05:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 03:51)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-02-01, 03:54)Joker09 Wrote: Seems like a bug. I´ve the same Problem as well. I can´t use local trailer most of the time. For some reason it works from time to time. My local trailer works with other skins. Hope it gets fixed soon. The only solution I can give you right now is to install the Addon to add a link in your context menu, to play trailers. If you do that, it should work. But you cant play the trailers over the bingie info view or automatically.

I did.. still haven't figured out how to configure it. I disabled it, so I don't get annoyed by the pop-up. All my trailers are local anyway.. So I don't have a need for the API

(2020-04-14, 06:12)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 05:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 03:51)RayDawGGG Wrote: You have to go to the folder that the TV show is in( settings->media settings->videos->source where TV show is) then scan for new content... Go back to the TV show.. select information.. press on trailer button.. once it plays it'll auto play from now on.. hopefully you named it like Sopranos-trailer.mkv or Sopranos (2005)-trailer.mkv or any other ext.. and not tvshow-trailer.mkv.. or tvshow.ext ..for TV shows the trailer is named exactly like the folder it's in.. several of my trailers didn't auto play either.. the scrapper doesn't pick all of them up.. you have to manually do the ones that don't autoplay.

I did.. still haven't figured out how to configure it. I disabled it, so I don't get annoyed by the pop-up. All my trailers are local anyway.. So I don't have a need for the API

Lol, yup I had really frustrated before trying to figure it out. You would need 3. Finally got it.

(2020-04-14, 09:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 06:12)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 05:20)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just a question did you get a YouTube development API and enter it?

Lol, yup I had really frustrated before trying to figure it out. You would need 3. Finally got it.

Wow! *High Five* I would have never figured out to make 3 instead of just 1. That should have been in the instructions. Out of curiosity, what do you use it for? I don't understand the purpose for it, besides having trailers for add-ons. For those of us who know how to obtain local trailers for our media libraries and don't use add-ons, there isn't a need for a YouTube API. My Nvidia Shield has a native YouTube app, and other media boxes have one as well. There could be other uses that I'm not aware of.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - omarudave - 2020-04-14

(2020-04-14, 02:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 22:20)redglory Wrote:

forum rules (wiki)

Did you already scan with artwork beef and what plugins are talking about?
If I've already done it and you don't detect anything in my library, I have no local content.
I can't talk about addons . but the content I handle is content hosted on web pages