Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - FXB78 - 2020-04-14

(2020-04-14, 18:01)omarudave Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 02:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 22:20)redglory Wrote: forum rules (wiki)

Did you already scan with artwork beef and what plugins are talking about?
If I've already done it and you don't detect anything in my library, I have no local content.
I can't talk about addons . but the content I handle is content hosted on web pages 
An unnamed plugin with content hosted on web pages! What a wealth of information you are providing us with.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - RayDawGGG - 2020-04-15

(2020-04-14, 18:18)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 18:01)omarudave Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 02:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:  
If I've already done it and you don't detect anything in my library, I have no local content.
I can't talk about addons . but the content I handle is content hosted on web pages  
An unnamed plugin with content hosted on web pages! What a wealth of information you are providing us with. 

I'll simplify this.. Google "How to add art to Kodi add-ons" or simply "Kodi add-on art". If your reading comprehension and research skills are below average to complete that task... Any amount of help someone provides you here is doomed to fail.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-15

(2020-04-14, 16:17)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 09:39)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 06:12)RayDawGGG Wrote: I did.. still haven't figured out how to configure it. I disabled it, so I don't get annoyed by the pop-up. All my trailers are local anyway.. So I don't have a need for the API

Lol, yup I had really frustrated before trying to figure it out. You would need 3. Finally got it.

Wow! *High Five* I would have never figured out to make 3 instead of just 1. That should have been in the instructions. Out of curiosity, what do you use it for? I don't understand the purpose for it, besides having trailers for add-ons. For those of us who know how to obtain local trailers for our media libraries and don't use add-ons, there isn't a need for a YouTube API. My Nvidia Shield has a native YouTube app, and other media boxes have one as well. There could be other uses that I'm not aware of.
I use it for personal development.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - sPurf - 2020-04-15

(2019-07-12, 14:03)sPurf Wrote: I'm having an ongoing problem with the Skin Helper Service in 18.3 that I also had in Krypton - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2827354#pid2827354

It was running beautifully for weeks but now am getting high CPU usage once I open one of the smart playlists I have created. I've had to once again roll back to 1.1.3 to offload my CPU but I think this only works because this version is incompatible with Bingie so isn't loaded. Here is a snippet of the debug log that refernces the service -  https://paste.kodi.tv/usuvedalij.kodi

So I stumbled onto a solution to this issue after all this time. Enabling in General Skin Settings -> Advanced settings -> Adjust settings for low performance systems to on instantly drops my CPU usage from 100 to 10%

I have a very old (10+ years) windows system which may be the reason it doesn't cope well with this skins features. I'm not sure what it has disabled with this setting as it runs perfectly with it enabled.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - ilovemymac - 2020-04-21

Wow this looks a lot like Netflix. Seems to work really well.
One thing is the spotlight sometimes it changes every time you boot Up and then other times you will boot five or six times in a row and it’s the same thing. Is there a way to randomize the spotlight feature? My other thing is is that is there anyway to speed it up. It seems like on a first generation fire cube and on a couple of 1 GB RAM boxes it’s slow.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - ilovemymac - 2020-04-21

(2020-04-15, 02:57)sPurf Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 14:03)sPurf Wrote: I'm having an ongoing problem with the Skin Helper Service in 18.3 that I also had in Krypton - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=2827354#pid2827354

It was running beautifully for weeks but now am getting high CPU usage once I open one of the smart playlists I have created. I've had to once again roll back to 1.1.3 to offload my CPU but I think this only works because this version is incompatible with Bingie so isn't loaded. Here is a snippet of the debug log that refernces the service -  https://paste.kodi.tv/usuvedalij.kodi

So I stumbled onto a solution to this issue after all this time. Enabling in General Skin Settings -> Advanced settings -> Adjust settings for low performance systems to on instantly drops my CPU usage from 100 to 10%

I have a very old (10+ years) windows system which may be the reason it doesn't cope well with this skins features. I'm not sure what it has disabled with this setting as it runs perfectly with it enabled.

I did not see the setting you’re talking about an advanced settings want to go into general skin settings and then advanced all I see is keep widgets focused, show total minutes, set the fall focus to know, and then enable weather alert icon. If you can show me where I need to go because I have some boxes but I’m going to run this on that only have 1 GB of RAM and older processor.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - minisergium - 2020-04-22

(2020-04-12, 23:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 08:35)minisergium Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 21:52)mourogers Wrote: To change the default screen, try ‘Settings > Interface > Startup > Startup window’ 
Thanks mourogers. It didn't work, but I managed to get it touching here and there... Wink  

Any idea to just reduce that big grey menu to a slim main menu only with icons? (I think I've seen that in some screenshots, but I don't find the way...) 

You could reduce the menu to just icons, but it takes some editing of the xml. I have done this before but I found some issues here and there so changed back and edited The spacing and color of the icons selected. 
Thanks for the feedback!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-04-22

Let me say to DEV , You are genius , I have done my skin 98% look like Netflix , Very very fast almost 1400 Library Movies Plus Shows , All kind of artwork Fanart, Clearart,Logoart,Skin Playlist Awesome,Finetune OSD,its Look amazing , From scratch to Current Beast its phenomenal , Not a single skin can beat your skin I Bet ,   
NO LAG at all, i play 4K HDR with super ease , My Library Sync with Trakt made this skin more Realistic, i Suggest Shield is Good But PC is better for this ,
Lastly two short things is missing , Widgets can only be select in same view if we select from Home  Poster or Landscapes . But  in Netflix native app, NETFLIX ORIGINALS widget is in Bigger Landscape view within the rows of poster view means can some widgets be in poster and some in Landscapes style of our choices, secondly when in Bingie Video Dialog if we play it will search in default addon for result better if we play then (Play With) Dialog open so that we choose our own addon for results. Kindly consider it .

See some pics which i shared
https://imgur.com/a/sOBXdKM

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shanssv - 2020-04-24

any idea why OSD buttons are not visible ? i see only seek bar when my video is paused. Do i have to download/install anything extra?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - shanssv - 2020-04-24

Is it possible to adjust the fading time when multiple fan art is enabled?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-26

(2020-04-24, 13:14)shanssv Wrote: Is it possible to adjust the fading time when multiple fan art is enabled?

I think it's possible in the fanart.xml. I will take a look and let you know.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-04-26

Hi all,

I’m new in the forum and also new user of modi and Bingie skin.
I’ve been yesterday all day working around with bingie settings knowing how it works, I think I can now make all the customizations I need.
there is just one think that’s is bugging me and I hope someone can help me.
when in home screen, and widget views, the Ratings/Studio Logos, apear over the fanart image, the problem is with bright fanart images the ratings (which are white) are ver hard to read.
I saw in this forum some Bingie images where in the home screen the fanart “edges” are “thight”, making the Rtings/studio logo landing a a more black are making it more visible.

Is there any option to make that? I working around with all setting but still didn’t figure it out.

by the way I”m running Bingie in Shield TV 2019.

thanks for your help.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-04-26

(2020-04-26, 15:41)vrds Wrote: Hi all,

I’ve been yesterday all day working around with bingie settings knowing how it works, I think I can now make all the customizations I need.
when in home screen, and widget views, the Ratings/Studio Logos, apear over the fanart image, the problem is with bright fanart images the ratings (which are white) are ver hard to read.
I saw in this forum some Bingie images where in the home screen the fanart “edges” are “thight”, making the Rtings/studio logo landing a a more black are making it more visible.

Is there any option to make that? I working around with all setting but still didn’t figure it out.

thanks for your help.

I again guys, forget about my last post... I just realized that those images that I was trying to achieve are from the previous version of Bingie 😅

So I will just try to see if I can change the colors to make it for visible Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-26

(2020-04-26, 16:18)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 15:41)vrds Wrote: Hi all,

thanks for your help.

I again guys, forget about my last post... I just realized that those images that I was trying to achieve are from the previous version of Bingie 😅

So I will just try to see if I can change the colors to make it for visible Smile

You can change the ratings flag's in settings media view to colored flag's.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nazim12 - 2020-04-26

(2020-04-24, 13:14)shanssv Wrote: Is it possible to adjust the fading time when multiple fan art is enabled?

Custom Color>OSD Panel>Choose Color , I prefer None ( Fading will be gone)