Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-04-27

(2020-04-26, 17:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 16:18)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 15:41)vrds Wrote: Hi all,

I’m new in the forum and also new user of modi and Bingie skin.
I’ve been yesterday all day working around with bingie settings knowing how it works, I think I can now make all the customizations I need.
there is just one think that’s is bugging me and I hope someone can help me.
when in home screen, and widget views, the Ratings/Studio Logos, apear over the fanart image, the problem is with bright fanart images the ratings (which are white) are ver hard to read.
I saw in this forum some Bingie images where in the home screen the fanart “edges” are “thight”, making the Rtings/studio logo landing a a more black are making it more visible.

Is there any option to make that? I working around with all setting but still didn’t figure it out.

by the way I”m running Bingie in Shield TV 2019.

thanks for your help.

I again guys, forget about my last post... I just realized that those images that I was trying to achieve are from the previous version of Bingie 😅

So I will just try to see if I can change the colors to make it for visible Smile 

You can change the ratings flag's in settings media view to colored flag's. 

Thanks, is definitely more visible now 👌

I step up with another challenge...
when in Tv Shows library (not the widget) when I select some tv show, it goes to the episodes list directly. Is there any way to make it go for the info panel instead (as what happen when at the widget)?

thanks,

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-27

(2020-04-27, 00:51)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 17:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 16:18)vrds Wrote: I again guys, forget about my last post... I just realized that those images that I was trying to achieve are from the previous version of Bingie 😅

So I will just try to see if I can change the colors to make it for visible Smile 

Not sure I I understand what you're asking.

when in Tv Shows library (not the widget) when I select some tv show, it goes to the episodes list directly. Is there any way to make it go for the info panel instead (as what happen when at the widget)?

thanks,

(2020-04-27, 04:10)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 00:51)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 17:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Not sure I I understand what you're asking.

thanks,

Do you mean info that is under play, episode, and such?

(2020-04-27, 04:13)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 00:51)vrds Wrote: Thanks, is definitely more visible now 👌

thanks,

Yes, I mean I want to go to the panel that shows the plot, and under is the play, episodes, my list, etc...but I goin to the seasons/episodes panel directly.
This happens when I’m on the Library, not on the widget in the home screen.

(2020-04-27, 04:44)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 04:13)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Yes, I mean I want to go to the panel that shows the plot, and under is the play, episodes, my list, etc...but I goin to the seasons/episodes panel directly.

Okay I see, give me a little time it might take some editing, but you can switch your layout to bingie landscape or poster to achieve it for now I believe. I'm currently switching the spotlight on home to have the play and info to show below all the text just like Netflix. I'm about 98% there and will check when I'm finished.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Desperados - 2020-04-27

So I've been using this skin since the beginning and still love it! I posted the link to this thread on Reddit to someone who was looking for a Netflix skin that was easy to setup. I was scrolling through the pictures on the first page and noticed the clearlogo on the Bingie OSD Panel! I don't have that.. All I get on pause is the plain white text.. So I just started going through the settings but I can't find any settings for that? I don't know why I'm not getting a clearlogo cause I do see them in the rest of my build? Hope someone can help..

(2020-04-27, 12:27)Desperados Wrote: So I've been using this skin since the beginning and still love it! I posted the link to this thread on Reddit to someone who was looking for a Netflix skin that was easy to setup. I was scrolling through the pictures on the first page and noticed the clearlogo on the Bingie OSD Panel! I don't have that.. All I get on pause is the plain white text.. So I just started going through the settings but I can't find any settings for that? I don't know why I'm not getting a clearlogo cause I do see them in the rest of my build? Hope someone can help..

You have set up artwork beef to scan clear logos correct? And are you using Bingie on screen view? It usually takes a few seconds to Pop up.

(2020-04-27, 14:18)AchillesPunks Wrote: You have set up artwork beef to scan clear logos correct? And are you using Bingie on screen view? It usually takes a few seconds to Pop up.
Yes, all my movies and tv shows are scanned with Artwork Beef, so everywhere else the clearlogos are showing, just not on the Bingie OSD.. I even tested it with local artwork for some movies.. Still not showing up.. It's not a big issue it's just that I don't understand why..

(2020-04-27, 16:18)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 14:18)AchillesPunks Wrote: You have set up artwork beef to scan clear logos correct? And are you using Bingie on screen view? It usually takes a few seconds to Pop up.
Yes, all my movies and tv shows are scanned with Artwork Beef, so everywhere else the clearlogos are showing, just not on the Bingie OSD.. I even tested it with local artwork for some movies.. Still not showing up.. It's not a big issue it's just that I don't understand why..

Can you please post a screenshot.

(2020-04-27, 16:33)AchillesPunks Wrote: Can you please post a screenshot.
https://imgur.com/a/mjMeyy6

(2020-04-27, 05:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 04:44)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 04:13)AchillesPunks Wrote: Do you mean info that is under play, episode, and such? 

Okay I see, give me a little time it might take some editing, but you can switch your layout to bingie landscape or poster to achieve it for now I believe. I'm currently switching the spotlight on home to have the play and info to show below all the text just like Netflix. I'm about 98% there and will check when I'm finished. 
Thanks, I'm actually using Bingie Landscape. The main reason I'm trying to do this setup is because of Bingie Look. I've messing a lot with the settings, to learn about it, so I probably will just do a fresh install again. Wink

I'm trying to use Bingie with and Emby remote server, so... Which emby addon should I use? Emby for Kodi or Embycon?
I tryied both, and here is what I've learned:
-Emby for kodi, allow to sync libraries to local library in Kodi (with this setup Kodi crashed a lot, and I've already changed the log cache size) maybe some processes were still running in the background and I should have let it "settle" a litle more time.
- EmbyCon, doesnt sync the libraries locally, and at firt I tought I couldn't use it with bingie, but then I find out that I could change the shortcuts to those dynamic libraries, this setup made Kodi run smoother (but I added just a couple of widgest to test it), how ever, there is no option to add movies/tv shoes to "My List" or Favourite... Sad

Does anyone use this skin with an Emby server? wich setup do you use? also, makes sence to have artwork beef? (since all content in emby server already have fanart, etc)
Wich setting should I change or not? (for instance, should I allow Emby addon to do Artwork Cache? )
Or should I just quit and keep using the Emby app Smile

thank you.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-04-28

(2020-04-27, 22:17)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 05:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 04:44)vrds Wrote:  Yes, I mean I want to go to the panel that shows the plot, and under is the play, episodes, my list, etc...but I goin to the seasons/episodes panel directly.

Thanks, I'm actually using Bingie Landscape. The main reason I'm trying to do this setup is because of Bingie Look. I've messing a lot with the settings, to learn about it, so I probably will just do a fresh install again. Wink

I'm trying to use Bingie with and Emby remote server, so... Which emby addon should I use? Emby for Kodi or Embycon?
I tryied both, and here is what I've learned:
-Emby for kodi, allow to sync libraries to local library in Kodi (with this setup Kodi crashed a lot, and I've already changed the log cache size) maybe some processes were still running in the background and I should have let it "settle" a litle more time.
- EmbyCon, doesnt sync the libraries locally, and at firt I tought I couldn't use it with bingie, but then I find out that I could change the shortcuts to those dynamic libraries, this setup made Kodi run smoother (but I added just a couple of widgest to test it), how ever, there is no option to add movies/tv shoes to "My List" or Favourite... Sad

Does anyone use this skin with an Emby server? wich setup do you use? also, makes sence to have artwork beef? (since all content in emby server already have fanart, etc)
Wich setting should I change or not? (for instance, should I allow Emby addon to do Artwork Cache? )
Or should I just quit and keep using the Emby app Smile

thank you.

I would not be any help with this question. I only use local content. Sorry

(2020-04-27, 17:32)Desperados Wrote:

Is this happening for all content in your library or only a few. Not all artwork has clear logos

(2020-04-28, 01:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 17:32)Desperados Wrote:

Is this happening for all content in your library or only a few. Not all artwork has clear logos

How do you upload photos to imgur? I would like to show the edits I have done?
Thanks

Here are adjustment I have made to Spotlight, and some views
https://imgur.com/gallery/4dodEyh