Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-05

(2020-05-05, 11:30)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 11:59)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 10:57)CK77 Wrote: Thanks for that! It looks interesting.
I'm going to see if somebody has a solution that doesn't involve me renaming and rescanning a whole bunch of movies, but otherwise that will be the way to go!   

If you have already sorted it inside HUBs you might try and clean database inside media settings in kodi. Then delete the cache13.db, and cache, inside the roaming folder then restart Kodi. If any posters are black just hit info and refresh or select artwork inside info.    
I recently added some clearlogos to certain movies, Kodi picked it up and the changes are represented in the playlists.
In my hubs if i use those playlists in the widgets, those widgets do not pick up the changes.

Would deleting the cache13.db and the cache in the roaming folder fix this?

Also if this would help. In which folders are those files? 
I narrowed my problem down to Skin Helper Service Widgets. I'm using v 1.1.2
When i just select the video library to select a playlist and attach that to a widget in a hub it works without problems, BUT i can't sort the way i want
When i use the Skin Helper Service Widgets then select mixed media, select a movie playlist, tv playlist and then the sort order the widget sorts as expected, but it does not refresh at all. Even when you watch part of a movie or a whole movie, the overlay doesn't change.

Is there anybody still actively working on this skin? Or is it time to move on to a different one? I really don't want to move to something else, Bingie is by far the best layout around for KODI.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-05

(2020-05-05, 20:53)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 11:30)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-03, 11:59)AchillesPunks Wrote: If you have already sorted it inside HUBs you might try and clean database inside media settings in kodi. Then delete the cache13.db, and cache, inside the roaming folder then restart Kodi. If any posters are black just hit info and refresh or select artwork inside info.    
I recently added some clearlogos to certain movies, Kodi picked it up and the changes are represented in the playlists.
In my hubs if i use those playlists in the widgets, those widgets do not pick up the changes.

When i just select the video library to select a playlist and attach that to a widget in a hub it works without problems, BUT i can't sort the way i want
When i use the Skin Helper Service Widgets then select mixed media, select a movie playlist, tv playlist and then the sort order the widget sorts as expected, but it does not refresh at all. Even when you watch part of a movie or a whole movie, the overlay doesn't change.

Is there anybody still actively working on this skin? Or is it time to move on to a different one? I really don't want to move to something else, Bingie is by far the best layout around for KODI.
I will be off work tomorrow, and I'll see about helping you. It will be later in the day when I wake up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-06

(2020-05-05, 23:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 11:30)CK77 Wrote: I recently added some clearlogos to certain movies, Kodi picked it up and the changes are represented in the playlists.

I will be off work tomorrow, and I'll see about helping you. It will be later in the day when I wake up 
That would be awesome! Thanks!!!
I've been wrecking my brain over this for a few days now.
It seems so simple what i want, but i can't get it to work.
Hopefully, it's just me and i'm doing something wrong! Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-07

(2020-05-05, 11:30)CK77 Wrote: I recently added some clearlogos to certain movies, Kodi picked it up and the changes are represented in the playlists.

Let me know when you wake up Wink

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tantrum080 - 2020-05-07

Ck77 - I have also been wanting to do this for my marvel playlist for soo long! I would really like to have them in chronological order on my home screen, I'll be checking back everyday to see if this gets sorted. I've literally just spent an hour sorting out my movies using that method that was posted earlier in this thread
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Movie_universe - only to see you said it doesn't work for bingie. Fingers crossed 🙏

(2020-05-07, 04:55)tantrum080 Wrote: Ck77 - I have also been wanting to do this for my marvel playlist for soo long! I would really like to have them in chronological order on my home screen, I'll be checking back everyday to see if this gets sorted. I've literally just spent an hour sorting out my movies using that method that was posted earlier in this thread
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Movie_universe - only to see you said it doesn't work for bingie. Fingers crossed 🙏

That method actually does work as long as you don't load the playlist into a widget on a hub.
The problem is that we can't tell the widgets in the hubs how to sort.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-07

(2020-05-07, 04:46)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 20:53)CK77 Wrote: I narrowed my problem down to Skin Helper Service Widgets. I'm using v 1.1.2

Sorry, I didn't get to check in to the issue. Lots of things going on didn't sleep till 6pm. I work nights as a engineer so ended up sleeping. I'm sure there is a method of sorting the widgets and might take a little manipulating a file. But I will check.

(2020-05-07, 10:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 04:46)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 23:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: I will be off work tomorrow, and I'll see about helping you. It will be later in the day when I wake up 
Sorry, I didn't get to check in to the issue. Lots of things going on didn't sleep till 6pm. I work nights as a engineer so ended up sleeping. I'm sure there is a method of sorting the widgets and might take a little manipulating a file. But I will check. 

No worries!! Real life work has priority Wink
Glad you want to look into it. These are my main problems:

I can sort of get the playlists sorted right by using skin helper widgets/mixed media/playlists
But when i do that it does not update the widget at all. it doesn't change the play status, if i adjust art it doesn't update,...

If I just use movie library/playlists everything works perfect, except for the fact that the playlist is randomly sorted and not by whatever i selected.

This is all when i try to fill up a widget in one of the hubs.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-07

(2020-05-07, 11:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 10:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 04:46)CK77 Wrote: Let me know when you wake up Wink 

I can sort of get the playlists sorted right by using skin helper widgets/mixed media/playlists
But when i do that it does not update the widget at all. it doesn't change the play status, if i adjust art it doesn't update,...

If I just use movie library/playlists everything works perfect, except for the fact that the playlist is randomly sorted and not by whatever i selected.

Are you doing this in settings and then sorting? If so why not go to TV or movie create widget and then sort?

(2020-05-07, 13:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 11:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-07, 10:51)AchillesPunks Wrote: Sorry, I didn't get to check in to the issue. Lots of things going on didn't sleep till 6pm. I work nights as a engineer so ended up sleeping. I'm sure there is a method of sorting the widgets and might take a little manipulating a file. But I will check. 

Are you doing this in settings and then sorting? If so why not go to TV or movie create widget and then sort? 

Not sure if i understand you 100%
The way i'm understanding it is that if you add them in the settings menu they show up on the main screen, not inside the hubs
I add them in the hubs so they show up when you click on the hubs.
Is there an other way of getting your widgets into the hubs?
If you add them in settings then they all show up on the home screen or you have to change the setting so it only shows those widgets as you hover over the menu item

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tantrum080 - 2020-05-07

I've been confused what you guys mean by "hubs" - if I create this playlist and add the playlist to the homescreen where all other things show up eg. "Because you watched...", "Recommended TV shows" etc - will this show up in chronological order? Or are you trying to do this somewhere else? Because on the homescreen is where I would like this to show up for me

(2020-05-07, 21:23)tantrum080 Wrote: I've been confused what you guys mean by "hubs" - if I create this playlist and add the playlist to the homescreen where all other things show up eg. "Because you watched...", "Recommended TV shows" etc - will this show up in chronological order? Or are you trying to do this somewhere else? Because on the homescreen is where I would like this to show up for me
If you just want them on the homescreen it should work without any problem. Just be sure to load your playlist through the video library, not the skin helper widgets, it's those that are messing everything up for me i think.

Bingie allows you to create several HUBS, by a HUB they mean an extra main screen with more widgets, they have them standard for Movies and TV Shows, you also have the option to create a custom hub. The problem with the hubs is that they don't allow you to add the widgets like you would do in the settings page, they skip an important step, mainly how you want to sort the widget. So because of that you have no control over how your widget is sorted. I believe that's why Cartman.dos added the option to work with mixed media types and playlists, he added the option there to sort. Sadly enough if you use this option the widget does not update consistantly

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - legasus - 2020-05-08

Hi, 
I'm exploring skins and I like Titan binge.
What version should I install v1.0.3 or v1.0.2?
On repository there is v1.0.2 but I found v1.0.3 zip.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-08

(2020-05-08, 00:46)legasus Wrote: Hi, 

I believe the version of the whole repo is still 1.0.2, but the version of the skin is 1.0.3

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - legasus - 2020-05-08

(2020-05-08, 01:16)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 00:46)legasus Wrote: Hi, 

I believe the version of the whole repo is still 1.0.2, but the version of the skin is 1.0.3 
Oh, I get it. Thank you