Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-17

(2020-05-17, 05:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 02:57)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 00:49)misterkoat Wrote: I hope you do. It's annoying having a black background. 

Are you running the skin in English, or are you using a different language?
Looks like some people had some issues with certain items not showing up when they were running Bingie in a French.

If you are, try installing everything in English and see if that works before swapping languages. 
If you don't use spotlight then you can see fanart in the views, but when spotlight is active you get a black screen in all views except fanart view 

ah that explains why i don't have the problem. I don't use spotlight. I just use the area to show fanart.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-05-18

(2020-05-17, 02:57)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 00:49)misterkoat Wrote: I hope you do. It's annoying having a black background. 

Are you running the skin in English, or are you using a different language?
Looks like some people had some issues with certain items not showing up when they were running Bingie in a French.

If you are, try installing everything in English and see if that works before swapping languages. 
If you don't use spotlight then you can see fanart in the views, but when spotlight is active you get a black screen in all views except fanart view 

When I disable spotlight it's darkness all round.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-18

(2020-05-18, 03:58)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 02:57)CK77 Wrote: Are you running the skin in English, or are you using a different language?

How about in your views?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - redglory - 2020-05-18

Is it possible to navigate through every menu item and widgets on the right changing accordingly? 

Now we have to ENTER each menu item and main window remains with HOME window. 

I want to activate menu item's widgets automatically. If I press ENTER in a menu item, I can't see it's widgets, I'll just enter main view, for example, Movies.

What I want is:
Navigate to Movies item -> see movies widgets
Navigate to TV shows item -> see tv shows widgets

Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-18

(2020-05-18, 12:37)redglory Wrote: Is it possible to navigate through every menu item and widgets on the right changing accordingly? 

Now we have to ENTER each menu item and main window remains with HOME window. 

I want to activate menu item's widgets automatically. If I press ENTER in a menu item, I can't see it's widgets, I'll just enter main view, for example, Movies.

What I want is:
Navigate to Movies item -> see movies widgets
Navigate to TV shows item -> see tv shows widgets

Thanks

I think what you need is this option in the skin settings:
Homescreen Layout/Widgets: Show all widgets(detach from main menu focus)
This way if you move along your menu on the left the widgets on the screen will change.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-05-19

(2020-05-18, 04:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 03:58)misterkoat Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 05:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: If you don't use spotlight then you can see fanart in the views, but when spotlight is active you get a black screen in all views except fanart view 

How about in your views? 
Not even in the views or if I select anything on the homescreen.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - misterkoat - 2020-05-19

I don't know what happened but I lost my "back" button in views too.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-20

I'm pretty close to having Bingie setup exactly how i want to. I gave up on the hubs and now almost everything is working as expected.

The only things i'm still struggling with at the moment is getting the movie info (Quality, Sound, Age rating,..) on my all movies pages and all tv shows page.
I use Bingie Landscape view for all of them. The info shows up as expected on the main screen. But when i click on a menu link to go to my all movies page the info does not show up.
If I use another view, the info shows up in the footer as expected. It's only missing in Bingie views, except for on the main page, there it is working.

Is this a known bug, or am i missing something?

The other issue is not really something that's not working, but it always takes a while. When i move around my movies or tv series, it always takes a while to load the rating and network. It seems to work quicker in other views. Is there a way to cache these items, or is this again normal behavior for the Bingie skin?

If i can solve these 2 little issues i would have the perfect setup for me.

Anybody know how to solve any of these problems?

One last question Smile

What's the easiest way to copy a Kodi setup from one pc to another?
I tried the backup function from Kodi, it copies over all my addons, but when i change to the Bingie skin non of my settings were saved
It's like i started all over with Bingie Sad

I also tried to use the backup function from the Bingie skin, but that doesn't seem to do anything either.
It says it has made a backup, i can restore from it too, but nothing changes to my layout after it's done.

I'm aware you can copy some folders over on a new Kodi install, but i'm not 100% sure which ones

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2020-05-20

(2020-05-20, 05:38)CK77 Wrote: One last question Smile

I tried the backup function from Kodi, it copies over all my addons, but when i change to the Bingie skin non of my settings were saved

I also tried to use the backup function from the Bingie skin, but that doesn't seem to do anything either.
It says it has made a backup, i can restore from it too, but nothing changes to my layout after it's done.

I'm aware you can copy some folders over on a new Kodi install, but i'm not 100% sure which ones

Copy "\ userdata \ addon_data \ script.skinshortcuts \" and "\ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.titan.bingie \" into your new installation,
then you have your old bingie skin setting again.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-20

(2020-05-20, 09:18)Fuchs2468 Wrote:

Copy "\ userdata \ addon_data \ script.skinshortcuts \" and "\ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.titan.bingie \" into your new installation,
Well if you want everything just copy the complete userdata folder.

(2020-05-20, 09:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 09:18)Fuchs2468 Wrote:

Thanks for your replies!
I've copied the whole KODI folder over except for the Thumbnails folder in userdata, and the packages folder in addons
That seems to work just fine.

For anybody using Emby, I also found a way to make sure you don't create a Device ID confusion, if you are interested, let me know and i'll elaborate.

That's one more problem fixed. now just those few from above and i'm all golden Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-20, 10:08)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 09:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 09:18)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Copy "\ userdata \ addon_data \ script.skinshortcuts \" and "\ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.titan.bingie \" into your new installation,
Thanks for your replies!
I've copied the whole KODI folder over except for the Thumbnails folder in userdata, and the packages folder in addons

For anybody using Emby, I also found a way to make sure you don't create a Device ID confusion, if you are interested, let me know and i'll elaborate.

That's one more problem fixed. now just those few from above and i'm all golden Smile
Can you take a screenshot of your other issue?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 02:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 10:08)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 09:33)AchillesPunks Wrote: ImageWell if you want everything just copy the complete userdata folder. 
Thanks for your replies!

Imagehttps://ibb.co/4p7zbgT

The link above is my home page using Bingie layout.
On the left under the description you can see the Movie info HD- H264 - 2:35 - .....

The link below shows my all movies page, again using Bingie Landscape layout.
You can see that the info from above is all missing.

https://ibb.co/WFQbMbV

Also in this view it sometimes stops showing the Movie Studio. If i change the layout to something else and then back to Bingie Landscape they show up again

My last problem is that it takes a while to show the movie studios and Movie score, it seems that it needs to download them every time. It takes about 10sec for them to show up when i move around the movie library

PS what service do you use to upload pics to? I tried imgbb, but when i enter the link they give me to add an image it doesn't do anything

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-21

(2020-05-21, 03:16)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 02:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 10:08)CK77 Wrote: Thanks for your replies!

Imagehttps://ibb.co/4p7zbgT

The link above is my home page using Bingie layout.
On the left under the description you can see the Movie info HD- H264 - 2:35 - .....

The link below shows my all movies page, again using Bingie Landscape layout.
You can see that the info from above is all missing.

https://ibb.co/WFQbMbV

Also in this view it sometimes stops showing the Movie Studio. If i change the layout to something else and then back to Bingie Landscape they show up again

My last problem is that it takes a while to show the movie studios and Movie score, it seems that it needs to download them every time. It takes about 10sec for them to show up when i move around the movie library

PS what service do you use to upload pics to? I tried imgbb, but when i enter the link they give me to add an image it doesn't do anything
I use Imgur for pics. The studio icons are pulling from a texture and do take time depending on how fast you're machine is. The views I think he set it up as just a Netflix landscape layout without a option to show the media codec.