Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - cscott1 - 2020-05-25

(2020-05-25, 16:53)rorolei Wrote: Thanks for the great help. I'm gonna ask something slightly more technical:

at the moment I got the SEARCH widget which points to the openInfo search engine which is great as it allows many filters.
It's this: RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=search_menu)

How do I edit the script so that the widget automatically lists an OpenInfo search eg.: all movies in Portuguese language, sorted by descending date.?
That is above my technical expertise Im pretty good at figuring out the settings of the skin but coding not so much. Your best bet is either one of the new guys that have been tweaking the code lately or you could ask MardukL on the other Titan Mod he knows his way around both Mods and is still active on the forum.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - rorolei - 2020-05-25

(2020-05-25, 17:24)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-05-25, 16:53)rorolei Wrote: Thanks for the great help. I'm gonna ask something slightly more technical:

at the moment I got the SEARCH widget which points to the openInfo search engine which is great as it allows many filters.
It's this: RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=search_menu)

How do I edit the script so that the widget automatically lists an OpenInfo search eg.: all movies in Portuguese language, sorted by descending date.?
That is above my technical expertise Im pretty good at figuring out the settings of the skin but coding not so much. Your best bet is either one of the new guys that have been tweaking the code lately or you could ask MardukL on the other Titan Mod he knows his way around both Mods and is still active on the forum. 
No worries I'll ask this on the official extendedscript thread - I found a list of commands but can't seem to find the sorting ones. Thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - rorolei - 2020-05-27

When creating widgets from other pages which are not HOME we need to use the unlocked HUB and create the widgets from the page itself.

This though doesn't allow to have the widget sorting functionalities which you have when creating widgets from the "Edit Menu Shortcuts" option menus.

Any idea on how to fix this?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-27

(2020-05-27, 18:27)rorolei Wrote: When creating widgets from other pages which are not HOME we need to use the unlocked HUB and create the widgets from the page itself.

This though doesn't allow to have the widget sorting functionalities which you have when creating widgets from the "Edit Menu Shortcuts" option menus.

I've been searching for that for months and gave up.
There is no properly functioning way to sort your widgets when you put them in the HUBs, which makes them quite useless at the moment
This will require somebody with enough time and knowledge of the skin to fix. I don't think anybody wants to take on that task at the moment sadly enough.

Because of this i gave up completely on the HUBs, just moved it all to the main page, then everything works perfect.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-27

(2020-05-27, 20:04)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 18:27)rorolei Wrote: When creating widgets from other pages which are not HOME we need to use the unlocked HUB and create the widgets from the page itself.

There is no properly functioning way to sort your widgets when you put them in the HUBs, which makes them quite useless at the moment
This will require somebody with enough time and knowledge of the skin to fix. I don't think anybody wants to take on that task at the moment sadly enough.

Because of this i gave up completely on the HUBs, just moved it all to the main page, then everything works perfect.
Lol, Ck77 your always the one answering the hubs for everyone.

I just woke up and will start messing with the media codec in a few hours.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-27

(2020-05-27, 21:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 20:04)CK77 Wrote:

hahaha, very true.
I've been looking for it so long to figure it out, that i want to spare people the same issue. Smile
I still hope somebody at some point feels like fixing this issue, but i realize that it's not a trivial thing to fix.

Thanks for working on the media codecs!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-27

(2020-05-27, 21:41)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 21:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 20:04)CK77 Wrote: I've been searching for that for months and gave up.

hahaha, very true.
I've been looking for it so long to figure it out, that i want to spare people the same issue. Smile
I still hope somebody at some point feels like fixing this issue, but i realize that it's not a trivial thing to fix.

CK77, this what I have came up with so far.

http://imgur.com/gallery/5RWExSD

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-28

(2020-05-27, 23:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 21:41)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 21:30)AchillesPunks Wrote: Lol, Ck77 your always the one answering the hubs for everyone.

hahaha, very true.

That looks pretty awesome!
I use the text version of the media codecs, does it matter which ones you use?

While you are looking at this, any hance you can see why it's only sometimes showing the studio icons in this view?
standard they don't show up, but if i change to another view and back to bingie landscape, they do show up for a while. Then it reverts back to not showing them

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-28

(2020-05-28, 00:15)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 23:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 21:41)CK77 Wrote: hahaha, very true.

While you are looking at this, any hance you can see why it's only sometimes showing the studio icons in this view?
standard they don't show up, but if i change to another view and back to bingie landscape, they do show up for a while. Then it reverts back to not showing them
Here is the text version

http://imgur.com/gallery/lkoMNwW

I'll have to look into this one. Not sure but let me see what I can find out for you. Wink

and one more thing do you use a footer panel color for anything? or do you have it disabled?

(2020-05-28, 00:29)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 00:15)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-27, 23:35)AchillesPunks Wrote: CK77, this what I have came up with so far.

Here is the text version

I'll have to look into this one. Not sure but let me see what I can find out for you. Wink  
That is exactly what i was looking for! It looks awesome.

About the studio icons. It's strange, it must be already build in. But it reverts back to not showing them for some reason.

I have never heard of the footer panel color, so i think i've never used it before.
My color schemes are all still the same from the original install

(2020-05-28, 00:33)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 00:15)CK77 Wrote: That looks pretty awesome!

Here is the text version

About the studio icons. It's strange, it must be already build in. But it reverts back to not showing them for some reason.

I have never heard of the footer panel color, so i think i've never used it before.

Can you try something out for me?
Go to Settings/Custom Color Settings/Footer Color/ and select none for the color, and look through your views and let me know if it have a negative affect on any of them that you use.

(2020-05-28, 00:15)CK77 Wrote: That looks pretty awesome!

Here is the text version

I have had the same issue with the Studio icons, I will have to scroll around to get them to pop up, or restart Kodi. I guess I can take a look and see if there is a time or how long it should take to come up, and maybe adjust it.

(2020-05-28, 00:40)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 00:29)AchillesPunks Wrote: Here is the text version

Go to Settings/Custom Color Settings/Footer Color/ and select none for the color, and look through your views and let me know if it have a negative affect on any of them that you use. 
the footer panel color is already set to None for me.

(2020-05-28, 00:46)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 00:40)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 00:33)CK77 Wrote: That is exactly what i was looking for! It looks awesome.

the footer panel color is already set to None for me.

Awesome!!

Give me about 10 more minutes and I'll give you the file. Big Grin

(2020-05-28, 00:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 00:29)AchillesPunks Wrote: Here is the text version

I have had the same issue with the Studio icons, I will have to scroll around to get them to pop up, or restart Kodi. I guess I can take a look and see if there is a time or how long it should take to come up, and maybe adjust it. 
for me they just don't show up at all in Bingie Landscape, unless i change the view, then change it back to Bingie Landscape.
Then it looks like it takes about 6-10 sec for them and the rating to show up after i move to a different movie