Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-28

(2020-05-28, 17:34)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 17:26)DROIDshield Wrote: Hi guys this is my first post so im hoping in not gonna get booted off for not saying hello anywhere else

No, you will get booted if you continue to use or mention add-ons that facilitate video piracy.
Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you have agreed to during registration.
Lol

(2020-05-28, 17:26)DROIDshield Wrote: Hi guys this is my first post so im hoping in not gonna get booted off for not saying hello anywhere else, i have Bingie setup on my kodi and its all working well but one little thing is bugging me, where is the best place to link spotlight too to get it to emulate like netflix, currently i have it pointing at seren tv shows but it just shows one show then stops on that farant.

any tips on this would be great thanks
No one can help with piracy add-ons

(2020-05-28, 11:26)CK77 Wrote: I'm one step closer to faster loading of ratings and studio icons.

I've added some API keys in the Skin Settings/Supported Addons/Metadata and Artwork module

Just by doing this the ratings and studio icons now load in 2-3 sec in stead of 8-10 sec

The problem i'm running into now is that not all movies are getting all the ratings.

Before i added the api keys i only had TMDB or TVDB ratings, now i'm getting ratings from IMDB, TMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and another one, but it's very inconsistent. I assumed i would at least get TMDB and IMDB ratings for 99% of the movies and a bit less of the other ratings, but at the moment i'm only getting about 50% with a IMDB rating after the changes i made and the same for the other ratings. TMDB ratings are still there for 99% of the movies.

So my question is how can i get the ratings more consistently? How can I check that the API keys i entered in the settings mentioned above work?

I'm using Emby as my media server, so i don't really use any scrapers in Kodi to get metadata.

For the scraper that is installed i changed the settings so it does capture IMDB ratings as well as the main TMDB ratings. I did the same for TV series.
How are you getting rotten tomatoes? I never get that one. Thought you had to have a omdb api

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Klojum - 2020-05-28

@AchillesPunks

I think he already got the message.

Also, no need to quote a full post for a single line of text reply. In case you don't know, this forum has a handy quote feature. Select/mark the text of the post, a Reply option will appear at the bottom left of the post, and by clicking the selected text will be copy/pasted into the reply text box.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - DROIDshield - 2020-05-28

(2020-05-28, 17:34)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 17:26)DROIDshield Wrote: Hi guys this is my first post so im hoping in not gonna get booted off for not saying hello anywhere else

No, you will get booted if you continue to use or mention add-ons that facilitate video piracy.
Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you have agreed to during registration. 
Cheers i will delete the post and work it out myself as i have come this far i may as well suffer the pain of trial and error.

(2020-05-28, 19:13)Klojum Wrote: @AchillesPunks

Also, no need to quote a full post for a single line of text reply. In case you don't know, this forum has a handy quote feature. Select/mark the text of the post, a Reply option will appear at the bottom left of the post, and by clicking the selected text will be copy/pasted into the reply text box.
Well while you're here how do you paste a photo and have it show without the need for let say imgur. I've seen it done.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-28

(2020-05-28, 19:02)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 11:26)CK77 Wrote: I'm one step closer to faster loading of ratings and studio icons.

I've added some API keys in the Skin Settings/Supported Addons/Metadata and Artwork module

Just by doing this the ratings and studio icons now load in 2-3 sec in stead of 8-10 sec

The problem i'm running into now is that not all movies are getting all the ratings.

Before i added the api keys i only had TMDB or TVDB ratings, now i'm getting ratings from IMDB, TMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and another one, but it's very inconsistent. I assumed i would at least get TMDB and IMDB ratings for 99% of the movies and a bit less of the other ratings, but at the moment i'm only getting about 50% with a IMDB rating after the changes i made and the same for the other ratings. TMDB ratings are still there for 99% of the movies.

So my question is how can i get the ratings more consistently? How can I check that the API keys i entered in the settings mentioned above work?

I'm using Emby as my media server, so i don't really use any scrapers in Kodi to get metadata.

For the scraper that is installed i changed the settings so it does capture IMDB ratings as well as the main TMDB ratings. I did the same for TV series.
How are you getting rotten tomatoes? I never get that one. Thought you had to have a omdb api  

All i did was fill in the API keys in the Metadata and artwork module.
I only started messing around with it to see if i could get more than just the TMDB ratings.
I'm having some success with the movies, but for tv series it's hardly working. They all have TVDB ratings, but hardly any get IMDB, or more

oh, and after setting those API keys i re-scanned my library. Luckily enough with Emby behind it, it only takes about 10min to scan my whole library again. Before with Kodi it would take over an hour

(2020-05-28, 19:13)Klojum Wrote: @AchillesPunks

Thanks, I didn't not know about the quote

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Jooode - 2020-05-28

(2020-05-28, 01:06)AchillesPunks Wrote: Or I can upload the xml to GitHub if you prefer. But it should be easy to just copy the code above

good friend, it would be very useful if your improvements were uploaded to your guithub to be able to use them for those who like their appearance thanks in advance

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-28

@AchillesPunks 

ok, so i am very confused now. I replaced the file you gave me back with the original one and now i'm actually getting the Media Codec info on my screen as expected?!?
I have no idea how this happened. I'm going to try and replicate this on my main computer and see if i can get it to work there. I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE: It works too now on my main KODI setup! All i did was in the side menu on the All movies page uncheck the option to show more info and then reloaded the skin and it works. I've rebooted KODI and the settings are still in effect. That's one problem down.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-29

Small update for those who might have been following all my "troubles" with Bingie.

I've got the Media codecs on the All movie/All TV Shows pages in Bingie view and they work as expected.

I managed to bring the load time of ratings and studio icons down to 1-2 sec load time in stead of 8-10 sec

Only 2 outstanding issues now are:
- Getting imdb ratings for all movies, at the moment it's very random for which movies it gets the IMDB ratings. All have TMDB ratings.
- On the Bingie view pages i can not keep the movie studios showing up consistently. When i go to the page they are not there, if i change over to another view and back to Bingie they show up. Sadly enough if you leave the view and come back you have to do this all over again.

Anybody think they can help with one of those 2 problems?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-29

(2020-05-29, 00:13)CK77 Wrote: Small update for those who might have been following all my "troubles" with Bingie.

I've got the Media codecs on the All movie/All TV Shows pages in Bingie view and they work as expected.

I managed to bring the load time of ratings and studio icons down to 1-2 sec load time in stead of 8-10 sec

- Getting imdb ratings for all movies, at the moment it's very random for which movies it gets the IMDB ratings. All have TMDB ratings.
- On the Bingie view pages i can not keep the movie studios showing up consistently. When i go to the page they are not there, if i change over to another view and back to Bingie they show up. Sadly enough if you leave the view and come back you have to do this all over again.

Try and delete your texture13.db cache, and cache folder

(2020-05-29, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 00:13)CK77 Wrote: Small update for those who might have been following all my "troubles" with Bingie.

I've tried that, but nothing changes at all when i do that.
All my movies and tv series have a .nfo file and all of them have multiple id's, one for IMDB, one for the TMDB and one for TVDB.
So i would have assumed that at least they would all get IMDB and TMDB ratings, but i can't figure out why it picks the info up for one, but not the other

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-29

(2020-05-29, 00:38)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote:

All my movies and tv series have a .nfo file and all of them have multiple id's, one for IMDB, one for the TMDB and one for TVDB.
So i would have assumed that at least they would all get IMDB and TMDB ratings, but i can't figure out why it picks the info up for one, but not the other
Did you verify the the ones not showing up have the ratings inside the.nfo file? I'm sure you have just have to ask

(2020-05-29, 02:11)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 00:38)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 00:20)AchillesPunks Wrote: Try and delete your texture13.db cache, and cache folder  

Did you verify the the ones not showing up have the ratings inside the.nfo file? I'm sure you have just have to ask 
it doesn't look like the different ratings get stored in the .nfo file. It has the standard scraped rating in it, and it also has all the necessary id's for IMDB,TMDB,...
What it comes down to is that i don't know/understand at what point it gets those ratings. I have erased the KODI DB and let that populate again from Emby. That does seem to help for some movies. But it has hardly any success for TV series. I'm giving this a go on my main KODI pc. Let's see what happens