Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - azg64 - 2020-05-29

I would like to try Titan Bingie on an Nvidia Shield. Does this skin work with Plex for Kodi or Emby Con?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-29

(2020-05-29, 02:40)azg64 Wrote: I would like to try Titan Bingie on an Nvidia Shield. Does this skin work with Plex for Kodi or Emby Con?

I use Emby, but not Emby Con, i use the full addon and it works absolutely fine with this skin.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-29

(2020-05-29, 02:40)azg64 Wrote: I would like to try Titan Bingie on an Nvidia Shield. Does this skin work with Plex for Kodi or Emby Con?
I believe both

Thanks.
In Plex I have some music videos that I saved as type "Other Videos" so that they do not show up under Movies or TV Shows.

How can I keep "Other Videos" - like Music Videos, as a separate category in Titan Bingie?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Klojum - 2020-05-29

(2020-05-28, 21:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: Well while you're here how do you paste a photo and have it show without the need for let say imgur. I've seen it done.

Without the need for imgur..? We prefer not to use our own forum server for countless fleeting images that will eventually hog our disk space, so using the i-option in our forum editor is a very swift and handy feature. You can also link an external image via the image option in the same forum editor menu bar.

(2020-05-29, 09:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 21:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: Well while you're here how do you paste a photo and have it show without the need for let say imgur. I've seen it done.

Without the need for imgur..? We prefer not to use our own forum server for countless fleeting images that will eventually hog our disk space, so using the i-option in our forum editor is a very swift and handy feature. You can also link an external image via the image option in the same forum editor menu bar.
Thanks for the info

How do I change the view for viewing "All TV Shows" from a list view?
How do I remove the Live TV show if I do not need it?

(2020-05-29, 18:38)azg64 Wrote: How do I change the view for viewing "All TV Shows" from a list view?
To change the views you need to hit left to open up the panel and select view.

To remove a hub go to setting/skin settings/configure shortcuts/edit menu shortcuts/delete or disable. You can always restore the menu item with the restore menu item section.

New home layout with red indicator under current selected HUB.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tinnyskillz - 2020-05-29

(2020-05-29, 19:28)AchillesPunks Wrote: New home layout with red indicator under current selected HUB.
ImageImage

You are doing God's work my friend Smile Please send me a link (with all your mods included) when you complete the menu.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - azg64 - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-29, 19:17)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 18:38)azg64 Wrote: How do I change the view for viewing "All TV Shows" from a list view?
To change the views you need to hit left to open up the panel and select view.
Thanks a lot for all the assistance. I was in kiosk mode which is why I couldn't change the view.

It's now setup and has given my Plex a new lease of life. Was getting bored with all the yellow/orange.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-29, 22:53)tinnyskillz Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 19:28)AchillesPunks Wrote: New home layout with red indicator under current selected HUB.
ImageImage

You are doing God's work my friend Smile Please send me a link (with all your mods included) when you complete the menu.
Will do

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-30

CK77,
Do you have this issue where you have double icons, if your in let's say the movies HUB and media codec on? If I'm in Home then the issue is not there. Only when I go into the Movies, or TV HUBS. You may have to enable your widget on home to show spotlight to test. This is driving me crazy. I just uninstalled Kodi, and all ad-dons, did a fresh install, and have the issue. I have just started making a clean build with all the mods, and all the bugs removed, just can't get this last one resolved.

Here is an example on Home with now issues

In movies HUB

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-30

(2020-04-27, 22:17)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 05:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 04:44)vrds Wrote:  Yes, I mean I want to go to the panel that shows the plot, and under is the play, episodes, my list, etc...but I goin to the seasons/episodes panel directly.
This happens when I’m on the Library, not on the widget in the home screen. 

Okay I see, give me a little time it might take some editing, but you can switch your layout to bingie landscape or poster to achieve it for now I believe. I'm currently switching the spotlight on home to have the play and info to show below all the text just like Netflix. I'm about 98% there and will check when I'm finished.  
Thanks, I'm actually using Bingie Landscape. The main reason I'm trying to do this setup is because of Bingie Look. I've messing a lot with the settings, to learn about it, so I probably will just do a fresh install again. Wink

I'm trying to use Bingie with and Emby remote server, so... Which emby addon should I use? Emby for Kodi or Embycon?
I tryied both, and here is what I've learned:
-Emby for kodi, allow to sync libraries to local library in Kodi (with this setup Kodi crashed a lot, and I've already changed the log cache size) maybe some processes were still running in the background and I should have let it "settle" a litle more time.
- EmbyCon, doesnt sync the libraries locally, and at firt I tought I couldn't use it with bingie, but then I find out that I could change the shortcuts to those dynamic libraries, this setup made Kodi run smoother (but I added just a couple of widgest to test it), how ever, there is no option to add movies/tv shoes to "My List" or Favourite... Sad

Does anyone use this skin with an Emby server? wich setup do you use? also, makes sence to have artwork beef? (since all content in emby server already have fanart, etc)
Wich setting should I change or not? (for instance, should I allow Emby addon to do Artwork Cache? )
Or should I just quit and keep using the Emby app Smile

thank you. 

I don't know if you still need help with Kodi and Emby, but if you do hit me up, i'm getting the hang of it.
I'm still struggling with a few small things myself, but most of it is working very smoothly for me

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-30, 07:40)AchillesPunks Wrote: CK77,
Do you have this issue where you have double icons, if your in let's say the movies HUB and media codec on? If I'm in Home then the issue is not there. Only when I go into the Movies, or TV HUBS. You may have to enable your widget on home to show spotlight to test. This is driving me crazy. I just uninstalled Kodi, and all ad-dons, did a fresh install, and have the issue. I have just started making a clean build with all the mods, and all the bugs removed, just can't get this last one resolved.

Here is an example on Home with now issues

In movies HUB
ImageImage

I recently stopped using HUBs, because i was struggling with sort order and widgets not updating. But for the time i used them i never saw that behavior.
Tell me again how to recreate it and i'll try here at home