Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-30, 09:51)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 22:17)vrds Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 05:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: Okay I see, give me a little time it might take some editing, but you can switch your layout to bingie landscape or poster to achieve it for now I believe. I'm currently switching the spotlight on home to have the play and info to show below all the text just like Netflix. I'm about 98% there and will check when I'm finished.  
Thanks, I'm actually using Bingie Landscape. The main reason I'm trying to do this setup is because of Bingie Look. I've messing a lot with the settings, to learn about it, so I probably will just do a fresh install again. Wink

I'm trying to use Bingie with and Emby remote server, so... Which emby addon should I use? Emby for Kodi or Embycon?
I tryied both, and here is what I've learned:
-Emby for kodi, allow to sync libraries to local library in Kodi (with this setup Kodi crashed a lot, and I've already changed the log cache size) maybe some processes were still running in the background and I should have let it "settle" a litle more time.
- EmbyCon, doesnt sync the libraries locally, and at firt I tought I couldn't use it with bingie, but then I find out that I could change the shortcuts to those dynamic libraries, this setup made Kodi run smoother (but I added just a couple of widgest to test it), how ever, there is no option to add movies/tv shoes to "My List" or Favourite... Sad

Does anyone use this skin with an Emby server? wich setup do you use? also, makes sence to have artwork beef? (since all content in emby server already have fanart, etc)
Wich setting should I change or not? (for instance, should I allow Emby addon to do Artwork Cache? )
Or should I just quit and keep using the Emby app Smile

thank you. 

I don't know if you still need help with Kodi and Emby, but if you do hit me up, i'm getting the hang of it.
I'm still struggling with a few small things myself, but most of it is working very smoothly for me

Hey, 

thanks a lot, I got it all running smoothly also. I’m using Emby for Kodi plugin and just synced the libraries.
that way I could use the custom widgets of the Bingie skin.
the only thing is not working for me, is the footer with the ratings/studio logos. It was working on the Home Screen, but not in the Movies and Tv Shows widgets screen.
I did a fresh installation, and now is not working also in the Home screen also 😂 
I already check the setting and it’s all enabled to use the footers on widgets, but it doesn’t shows up...  to a huge deal, but it was nice to have the IMDb/tidbits ratings

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - rorolei - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-30, 07:40)AchillesPunks Wrote: CK77,
Do you have this issue where you have double icons, if your in let's say the movies HUB and media codec on? If I'm in Home then the issue is not there. Only when I go into the Movies, or TV HUBS. You may have to enable your widget on home to show spotlight to test. This is driving me crazy. I just uninstalled Kodi, and all ad-dons, did a fresh install, and have the issue. I have just started making a clean build with all the mods, and all the bugs removed, just can't get this last one resolved.

Here is an example on Home with now issues

In movies HUB
ImageImage

What widget did you pull in for the "because you watched star wars"?
Is it a trakt recommendation list?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-30, 14:44)rorolei Wrote:
Do you have this issue where you have double icons, if your in let's say the movies HUB and media codec on? If I'm in Home then the issue is not there. Only when I go into the Movies, or TV HUBS. You may have to enable your widget on home to show spotlight to test. This is driving me crazy. I just uninstalled Kodi, and all ad-dons, did a fresh install, and have the issue. I have just started making a clean build with all the mods, and all the bugs removed, just can't get this last one resolved.

In movies HUB
ImageImage

Um, maybe similar or recommended. Let me turn my pc on and check.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-30

(2020-05-30, 14:02)vrds Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 09:51)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 22:17)vrds Wrote: Thanks, I'm actually using Bingie Landscape. The main reason I'm trying to do this setup is because of Bingie Look. I've messing a lot with the settings, to learn about it, so I probably will just do a fresh install again. Wink

I'm trying to use Bingie with and Emby remote server, so... Which emby addon should I use? Emby for Kodi or Embycon?
I tryied both, and here is what I've learned:
-Emby for kodi, allow to sync libraries to local library in Kodi (with this setup Kodi crashed a lot, and I've already changed the log cache size) maybe some processes were still running in the background and I should have let it "settle" a litle more time.
- EmbyCon, doesnt sync the libraries locally, and at firt I tought I couldn't use it with bingie, but then I find out that I could change the shortcuts to those dynamic libraries, this setup made Kodi run smoother (but I added just a couple of widgest to test it), how ever, there is no option to add movies/tv shoes to "My List" or Favourite... Sad

Does anyone use this skin with an Emby server? wich setup do you use? also, makes sence to have artwork beef? (since all content in emby server already have fanart, etc)
Wich setting should I change or not? (for instance, should I allow Emby addon to do Artwork Cache? )
Or should I just quit and keep using the Emby app Smile

thank you. 

I don't know if you still need help with Kodi and Emby, but if you do hit me up, i'm getting the hang of it.
I'm still struggling with a few small things myself, but most of it is working very smoothly for me 

Hey, 

thanks a lot, I got it all running smoothly also. I’m using Emby for Kodi plugin and just synced the libraries.
the only thing is not working for me, is the footer with the ratings/studio logos. It was working on the Home Screen, but not in the Movies and Tv Shows widgets screen.
I did a fresh installation, and now is not working also in the Home screen also 😂 
I already check the setting and it’s all enabled to use the footers on widgets, but it doesn’t shows up...  to a huge deal, but it was nice to have the IMDb/tidbits ratings 

I'm struggling hard at the moment with getting all ratings consistently. the TMDB/TVDB ratings show up automatically, but i'm having a hard time getting the IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes to show up. Did you have any succes at least getting IMDB ratings? Did you follow Cartman.Dos information on the main page to get the ratings?

Try this to get the studios to show up on the all movie or all tv page. While you are on the page, change the view type to anything and then change it back to your Bingie view. now he movie studios should show up. If not i can go through your settings with you to see if you missed one.

Maybe together we can figure this out Smile

In movies HUB
ImageImage

I believe it's one of the build in options for widgets.

(2020-05-30, 21:08)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 14:02)vrds Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 09:51)CK77 Wrote: I don't know if you still need help with Kodi and Emby, but if you do hit me up, i'm getting the hang of it.

Hey, 

I'm struggling hard at the moment with getting all ratings consistently. the TMDB/TVDB ratings show up automatically, but i'm having a hard time getting the IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes to show up. Did you have any succes at least getting IMDB ratings? Did you follow Cartman.Dos information on the main page to get the ratings?

Try this to get the studios to show up on the all movie or all tv page. While you are on the page, change the view type to anything and then change it back to your Bingie view. now he movie studios should show up. If not i can go through your settings with you to see if you missed one.

Yes, I have IMDB showing also, rotten tomatoes I don’t use.
did you tried to add a OMDB api key to the Metadata and Artwork module in the settings? I think IMDB ratings only shows when you add a OMDB api key.

(2020-05-30, 22:08)vrds Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 21:08)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 14:02)vrds Wrote: Hey, 

did you tried to add a OMDB api key to the Metadata and Artwork module in the settings? I think IMDB ratings only shows when you add a OMDB api key.  
yes i did. I added an API key for all 3 options there. Fanart OMDB and TMDB
The weird thing is that I only get IMDB ratings for some of them, not all. That's my main issue I have right now
So I'm wondering if i scraped my Emby library correct, but you don't have that many options there.

(2020-05-30, 17:18)AchillesPunks Wrote:

In movies HUB
ImageImage

Um, maybe similar or recommended. Let me turn my pc on and check.
It's the similar media. Its built-in

(2020-05-30, 22:22)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 21:08)CK77 Wrote: I'm struggling hard at the moment with getting all ratings consistently. the TMDB/TVDB ratings show up automatically, but i'm having a hard time getting the IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes to show up. Did you have any succes at least getting IMDB ratings? Did you follow Cartman.Dos information on the main page to get the ratings?

The weird thing is that I only get IMDB ratings for some of them, not all. That's my main issue I have right now
So I'm wondering if i scraped my Emby library correct, but you don't have that many options there.
Are you paying monthly for the omdb API key?

(2020-05-30, 22:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 22:08)vrds Wrote: Yes, I have IMDB showing also, rotten tomatoes I don’t use.
Are you paying monthly for the omdb API key?  

No, i got my key over a year ago, before they started with their Patreon campeign, so i think i'm grandfathered in.
Once i added that omdb key they loading of my ratings and studio icons went from 8-10sec down to 1-2 sec and a load of Rotten Tomato settings came in

Just struggling to get the IMDB ratings to show up.

UPDATE: I just had a look at the omdb api website. Even with the free one you get a 1000 daily limit. So wouldn't that mean that over a few days time all my icons should show up?

I might sign up for the basic plan. it's only $1/month and then you get a dayly limit of 100000 requests.

(2020-05-30, 21:08)CK77 Wrote: I'm struggling hard at the moment with getting all ratings consistently. the TMDB/TVDB ratings show up automatically, but i'm having a hard time getting the IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes to show up. Did you have any succes at least getting IMDB ratings? Did you follow Cartman.Dos information on the main page to get the ratings?

Since you get IMDB ratings for some content and not to others, maybe the issue is in the source... maybe the IMDB Id is not correct in you Emby server.

(2020-05-30, 23:15)vrds Wrote:
(2020-05-30, 22:08)vrds Wrote: Yes, I have IMDB showing also, rotten tomatoes I don’t use.
Since you get IMDB ratings for some content and not to others, maybe the issue is in the source... maybe the IMDB Id is not correct in you Emby server.  
I had a look at that, but in emby if you look at the metadata next to the IMDB id and the TMDB id is a little button you can click to see where the id takes you. It always brings me to the correct movie.

I really believe that the backend is completely ok. It has to do with how the info from Emby gets transferred to the Kodi DB and then how Bingie goes abut getting the needed ratings and studio.

Do you get IMDB ratings for your movies and tv series? If you do get them for all movies and tv series, how many do you have?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-31

Error on git

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-31

I just bought a OMDB API key. They are $1/month for 100K requests/day.
But just repairing the library doesn't help it pick up more ratings.
I'll try later to start with a completely empty DB.
Where in Kodi and Bingie are there places i can look for some sort of cache to delete too, just to see if it picks up more that way.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 01:28)CK77 Wrote: I just bought a OMDB API key. They are $1/month for 100K requests/day.
But just repairing the library doesn't help it pick up more ratings.
I'll try later to start with a completely empty DB.
Where in Kodi and Bingie are there places i can look for some sort of cache to delete too, just to see if it picks up more that way.
UserData/Database texture13.db and cashe in UserData