Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 01:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:28)CK77 Wrote: I just bought a OMDB API key. They are $1/month for 100K requests/day.
But just repairing the library doesn't help it pick up more ratings.
I'll try later to start with a completely empty DB.
Where in Kodi and Bingie are there places i can look for some sort of cache to delete too, just to see if it picks up more that way.
UserData/Database texture13.db and cashe in UserData 

Thanks for that. I'll try this out in a bit.
Have some people coming over for a few hours, after that i'll give it a go and let you know how it went
Hopefully this solves it.
Before i changed the key i already added 2 new items to my library and they picked up everything.
But for things in the DB it's hit or miss.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - trkselim - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 01:22)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded some files to github. Just replace all folders. You will notice other things. After you switch all folders, go to Settings/Color Themes/Manage Color themes/ select the only color theme with a picture.

Home layout

Adjusted views, bigger image, more reflection and other thing.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/AchillesPunks-skin.titan.bingie.mod.git

Thank you AchillesPunks it’s really beautiful

keep up

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 03:35)trkselim Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:22)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded some files to github. Just replace all folders. You will notice other things. After you switch all folders, go to Settings/Color Themes/Manage Color themes/ select the only color theme with a picture.

Home layout

Thank you AchillesPunks it’s really beautiful

keep up
Looks a little better then last time?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Rikkyp - 2020-05-31

Small issue for me : fanart refuses to show in weather add on? Odd no?I even installed the add on ans still no go. everything is else is fabulous!

Also Is there a way to add a search all media widget on the home screen?

(2020-05-31, 04:17)Rikkyp Wrote: Small issue for me : fanart refuses to show in weather add on? Odd no?I even installed the add on ans still no go. everything is else is fabulous!

Well there is the search on the left menu. you could I guess select all the search options.

(2020-05-31, 04:17)Rikkyp Wrote: Small issue for me : fanart refuses to show in weather add on? Odd no?I even installed the add on ans still no go. everything is else is fabulous!

Yes that is strange for the weather not to show fanart.

(2020-05-31, 01:37)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:28)CK77 Wrote: I just bought a OMDB API key. They are $1/month for 100K requests/day.
But just repairing the library doesn't help it pick up more ratings.
I'll try later to start with a completely empty DB.
Where in Kodi and Bingie are there places i can look for some sort of cache to delete too, just to see if it picks up more that way.
UserData/Database texture13.db and cashe in UserData 

Have some people coming over for a few hours, after that i'll give it a go and let you know how it went
Before i changed the key i already added 2 new items to my library and they picked up everything.
I got a API key for omdb but they only for the similar media no where else.

(2020-05-31, 05:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:37)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: UserData/Database texture13.db and cashe in UserData 

So i deleted the db, the textures db, removed the cache and still when i load the movies they are the exact same.
No extra movies got ratings, so it's not the key that is not good enough.

I'm really at a loss here. I'm going to try and install kodi from scratch and set it all the way up again and see if that works.

UPDATE: I've just did a re-install from scratch and now all movies are picking up all ratings.
So that must mean that somewhere Bingie was still having some sort of cache that we are not aware off. Because even after deleting the DB, the Texture DB the cache folder, i would always end up with the same movies without ratings. At least some success Smile

On to the next problem Smile

(2020-05-31, 06:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 05:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:37)CK77 Wrote: Thanks for that. I'll try this out in a bit.
So i deleted the db, the textures db, removed the cache and still when i load the movies they are the exact same.

I'm really at a loss here. I'm going to try and install kodi from scratch and set it all the way up again and see if that works.

UPDATE: I've just did a re-install from scratch and now all movies are picking up all ratings.
So that must mean that somewhere Bingie was still having some sort of cache that we are not aware off. Because even after deleting the DB, the Texture DB the cache folder, i would always end up with the same movies without ratings. At least some success Smile

Glad to hear you got the info showing now.

(2020-05-31, 07:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 06:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 05:54)AchillesPunks Wrote: I got a API key for omdb but they only for the similar media no where else.  

Yeah man, super glad i figured this out.
But it does mean we are all not aware of some sort of extra cache Bingie or Kodi is keeping, other than the ones we know off.
I deleted everything you told me, i've used the delete local Kodi database funtion in the Emby Addon,... and every single time i ended up right were i started.
With a complete new install it works like a charm from minute 1.

Might be something to throw out there to see if anybody else knows about this.

So my only problem no relates to the Studio icons not showing up in Bingie Landscape unless i change to another view first.
Well and some movies are not showing studios even when they have them in the nfo file. That's another weird one

(2020-05-31, 07:48)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 07:38)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 06:21)CK77 Wrote: So i deleted the db, the textures db, removed the cache and still when i load the movies they are the exact same.

But it does mean we are all not aware of some sort of extra cache Bingie or Kodi is keeping, other than the ones we know off.
I deleted everything you told me, i've used the delete local Kodi database funtion in the Emby Addon,... and every single time i ended up right were i started.

So my only problem no relates to the Studio icons not showing up in Bingie Landscape unless i change to another view first.
Well and some movies are not showing studios even when they have them in the nfo file. That's another weird one
Not sure about landscape view I really only use poster.

You could decompile the studio icons color to make sure the studio logo is inside. If you don't know how I could check for you just give me the studio name. I can add it inside and compile it back.
I'll send you my studio icons color, and you can use them I have added some that were missing already, and added some better icons.

(2020-05-31, 09:17)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 07:48)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 07:38)AchillesPunks Wrote: Glad to hear you got the info showing now. 

Not sure about landscape view I really only use poster.

You could decompile the studio icons color to make sure the studio logo is inside. If you don't know how I could check for you just give me the studio name. I can add it inside and compile it back.
I'll send you my studio icons color, and you can use them I have added some that were missing already, and added some better icons. 
I just checked, the problem is with both Bingie Landscape and Bingie Poster.
if you go to all movies and you have either standard Bingie Landscape or Poster, you will not see the studio icons. If you change to any other view and then back to Bingie Landscape or Poster you will get the Studio icons showing up.

Yeah i would love to get a updated version of the colored icons.

I have uploaded some files to github. Just replace all folders. After you switch all folders, go to Settings/Color Themes/Manage Color themes/ select the only color theme with a picture.

Home layout

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Jooode - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 12:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded some files to github. Just replace all folders. After you switch all folders, go to Settings/Color Themes/Manage Color themes/ select the only color theme with a picture.

Home layout

thanks just fantastic.
Here I leave the skin with its modifications so that it can be used by the other thousand thanks that this project goes ahead while waiting for cartman.dos and you continue collaborating together

skin.titan.Bingie.Mod.zip

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-05-31

Hi guys, can someone explain to me how to change the movie title fanart. Right now instead of movie fanart it shows like a normal title. I would appreciate if you could explain to me how to do it step by step.
Right now it looks like this: Image
And i want to see like this titles: Image