Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 17:33)Makebueno Wrote: Hi guys, can someone explain to me how to change the movie title fanart. Right now instead of movie fanart it shows like a normal title. I would appreciate if you could explain to me how to do it step by step.
Right now it looks like this: Image
And i want to see like this titles: Image

You need to make sure you downloads clearlogos for all your movies/tv series, then they will just show up.
In Skin Settings/Homescreen Layout/Details options make sure you don't have the first option Disable Clearlogo in Bingie Views turned on

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 19:34)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 17:33)Makebueno Wrote: Hi guys, can someone explain to me how to change the movie title fanart. Right now instead of movie fanart it shows like a normal title. I would appreciate if you could explain to me how to do it step by step.

You need to make sure you downloads clearlogos for all your movies/tv series, then they will just show up.
In Skin Settings/Homescreen Layout/Details options make sure you don't have the first option Disable Clearlogo in Bingie Views turned on
I check what you said and i have the option turned off but the logos still doesnt appear. Where can i download this logos? Becouse i already have the addon artwork beef installed

(2020-05-31, 20:27)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 19:34)CK77 Wrote:

I check what you said and i have the option turned off but the logos still doesnt appear. Where can i download this logos? Becouse i already have the addon artwork beef installed 

check the settings for Artwork Beef, make sure you are downloading clearlogo art.
I don't use Artwork Beef so i can't check the exact settings for you.

You can also check the movie and tv show scrapers you use to see if you are downloading to correct images.

If you like the landscape views make sure you at least download the following images: landscape, clearlogo, fanart

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-05-31

(2020-05-31, 20:34)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 20:27)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 19:34)CK77 Wrote: You need to make sure you downloads clearlogos for all your movies/tv series, then they will just show up.

check the settings for Artwork Beef, make sure you are downloading clearlogo art.

You can also check the movie and tv show scrapers you use to see if you are downloading to correct images.

If you like the landscape views make sure you at least download the following images: landscape, clearlogo, fanart
Okay, now I see the logos in my list, but in the odder widgets no xd

(2020-05-31, 20:54)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 20:34)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 20:27)Makebueno Wrote: I check what you said and i have the option turned off but the logos still doesnt appear. Where can i download this logos? Becouse i already have the addon artwork beef installed 

If you are using skin helper widgets, they seem to take a bit longer to refresh. See if you get the clearlogos for widgets filled by a playlist or so.
In general i'm trying to stay away from skin helper widgets. They load slower and struggle more with refreshing in my experience.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-05-31

I can not help anyone until Wednesday when I get home from work.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-01

(2020-05-31, 21:20)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 20:54)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 20:34)CK77 Wrote: check the settings for Artwork Beef, make sure you are downloading clearlogo art.

If you are using skin helper widgets, they seem to take a bit longer to refresh. See if you get the clearlogos for widgets filled by a playlist or so.
In general i'm trying to stay away from skin helper widgets. They load slower and struggle more with refreshing in my experience.
The crearlogos only appear in my list, but in the widget (continue watching) and in the widgets that acces to addons doesnt appear

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-01

(2020-06-01, 11:23)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 21:20)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 20:54)Makebueno Wrote: Okay, now I see the logos in my list, but in the odder widgets no xd 
The crearlogos only appear in my list, but in the widget (continue watching) and in the widgets that acces to addons doesnt appear 
Do they appear when you go to your all movies or all tv shows? If they show up there but not on your main page you either might have some settings wrong, or it's a caching issue with some of the widgets.

I would first check if your settings are correct. You have to look in 2 places.
First make sure everything is correct in the Media library views
then check on the Homescreen layout page

You can also add a widget on your mainscreen with a reference to your media library or to a playlist, just to check if it's working

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-02

(2020-05-31, 06:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 05:54)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 01:37)CK77 Wrote: Thanks for that. I'll try this out in a bit.
Have some people coming over for a few hours, after that i'll give it a go and let you know how it went
Hopefully this solves it.
Before i changed the key i already added 2 new items to my library and they picked up everything.
But for things in the DB it's hit or miss.  
I got a API key for omdb but they only for the similar media no where else.  
So i deleted the db, the textures db, removed the cache and still when i load the movies they are the exact same.
No extra movies got ratings, so it's not the key that is not good enough.

I'm really at a loss here. I'm going to try and install kodi from scratch and set it all the way up again and see if that works.

UPDATE: I've just did a re-install from scratch and now all movies are picking up all ratings.
So that must mean that somewhere Bingie was still having some sort of cache that we are not aware off. Because even after deleting the DB, the Texture DB the cache folder, i would always end up with the same movies without ratings. At least some success Smile

On to the next problem Smile

Hi, is your ratings showing on all HUBs in the "Homescreen" ?
Mines, only shows on Home hub.
On the other Hubs (Movies, TV shows, it doesnt show)
Also, they show up in the Bingie Views (submenus)

thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 01:01)vrds Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 06:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 05:54)AchillesPunks Wrote: I got a API key for omdb but they only for the similar media no where else.  
So i deleted the db, the textures db, removed the cache and still when i load the movies they are the exact same.

I'm really at a loss here. I'm going to try and install kodi from scratch and set it all the way up again and see if that works.

UPDATE: I've just did a re-install from scratch and now all movies are picking up all ratings.
So that must mean that somewhere Bingie was still having some sort of cache that we are not aware off. Because even after deleting the DB, the Texture DB the cache folder, i would always end up with the same movies without ratings. At least some success Smile

thanks
the ratings show up everywhere for me, but i don't use hubs anymore.
I ran into way too many problems with them.
It also seems that widgets which have a playlist as a source update much better than widgets that use the service widget helper service

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 02:57)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 01:01)vrds Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 06:21)CK77 Wrote: So i deleted the db, the textures db, removed the cache and still when i load the movies they are the exact same.

thanks
It also seems that widgets which have a playlist as a source update much better than widgets that use the service widget helper service

Why don’t you use the widgets with playlist, and shortcuts for Video Library? If you sync the library using Emby for Kodi, you can use those widgets, instead of the Service Widget Helper... and all goes smooth. But if you have a huge library on Emby, it may need a big part of a day to sync it all.
I see ratings everywhere except on Hubs Sad
using Hubs with Playlists, etc is really the best of using this skin.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 03:46)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 02:57)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 01:01)vrds Wrote: Hi, is your ratings showing on all HUBs in the "Homescreen" ?

thanks

Why don’t you use the widgets with playlist, and shortcuts for Video Library? If you sync the library using Emby for Kodi, you can use those widgets, instead of the Service Widget Helper... and all goes smooth. But if you have a huge library on Emby, it may need a big part of a day to sync it all.
That's what i'm doing. I just use widgets with playlists.
But there were certain playlists i wanted to be sorted by year descending, and you can't really do that in the HUBS
For instance in the movies HUB i wanted to have my Marvel/DC/Star Wars universes. But i like them to be sorted so i see the newest ones, so by year, descending
You can not do that at the moment in HUBS and still have the widgets properly update too

I've just spent all day editing my 200 movies that did not show any Studio icons, now i have all my movies showing a studio icon, all of them have IMDB/TMDB ratings and i believe about 85% of them have Rotten Tomato/... ratings too.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 06:27)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 03:46)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 02:57)CK77 Wrote: the ratings show up everywhere for me, but i don't use hubs anymore.

That's what i'm doing. I just use widgets with playlists.
But there were certain playlists i wanted to be sorted by year descending, and you can't really do that in the HUBS
For instance in the movies HUB i wanted to have my Marvel/DC/Star Wars universes. But i like them to be sorted so i see the newest ones, so by year, descending
You can not do that at the moment in HUBS and still have the widgets properly update too

I've just spent all day editing my 200 movies that did not show any Studio icons, now i have all my movies showing a studio icon, all of them have IMDB/TMDB ratings and i believe about 85% of them have Rotten Tomato/... ratings too.
How did you achieve the studio icons? Edit all the .nfo?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-01, 11:31)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 11:23)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 21:20)CK77 Wrote: If you are using skin helper widgets, they seem to take a bit longer to refresh. See if you get the clearlogos for widgets filled by a playlist or so.
Do they appear when you go to your all movies or all tv shows? If they show up there but not on your main page you either might have some settings wrong, or it's a caching issue with some of the widgets.

I would first check if your settings are correct. You have to look in 2 places.
First make sure everything is correct in the Media library views
then check on the Homescreen layout page

You can also add a widget on your mainscreen with a reference to your media library or to a playlist, just to check if it's working

yesterday I managed to fix it to appear in my entire library, but in the external addons it still doesnt appear

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-02

One question more, you know if its posiible to copy all the skin edited by me, to install on the XBOX?