Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 09:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 06:27)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 03:46)vrds Wrote: Why don’t you use the widgets with playlist, and shortcuts for Video Library? If you sync the library using Emby for Kodi, you can use those widgets, instead of the Service Widget Helper... and all goes smooth. But if you have a huge library on Emby, it may need a big part of a day to sync it all.
I see ratings everywhere except on Hubs Sad
using Hubs with Playlists, etc is really the best of using this skin.
That's what i'm doing. I just use widgets with playlists.
But there were certain playlists i wanted to be sorted by year descending, and you can't really do that in the HUBS
For instance in the movies HUB i wanted to have my Marvel/DC/Star Wars universes. But i like them to be sorted so i see the newest ones, so by year, descending
You can not do that at the moment in HUBS and still have the widgets properly update too

I've just spent all day editing my 200 movies that did not show any Studio icons, now i have all my movies showing a studio icon, all of them have IMDB/TMDB ratings and i believe about 85% of them have Rotten Tomato/... ratings too. 
How did you achieve the studio icons? Edit all the .nfo? 

Yes, i had to edit the meta data in Emby, which basically edits the .nfo files
I also unpacked the colored studio icons .tbx file so i knew exactly what to change the studio names into
It was a good amount of work, but the result looks great

(2020-06-02, 11:18)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 11:31)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 11:23)Makebueno Wrote: The crearlogos only appear in my list, but in the widget (continue watching) and in the widgets that acces to addons doesnt appear 
Do they appear when you go to your all movies or all tv shows? If they show up there but not on your main page you either might have some settings wrong, or it's a caching issue with some of the widgets.

I would first check if your settings are correct. You have to look in 2 places.
First make sure everything is correct in the Media library views
then check on the Homescreen layout page

You can also add a widget on your mainscreen with a reference to your media library or to a playlist, just to check if it's working 

yesterday I managed to fix it to appear in my entire library, but in the external addons it still doesnt appear 
I don't think it works for external addons, unless hey integrate their data into the Kodi db, like Emby does

(2020-06-02, 11:24)Makebueno Wrote: One question more, you know if its posiible to copy all the skin edited by me, to install on the XBOX?
Yes you can.
You can just install Kodi on the XBOX and then copy your users\USERNAME\Appdata\Roaming\Kodi folder over to your XBOX
in the emby userdata folder there should be a emby.deviceid file, just delete that

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 12:21)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 11:18)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 11:31)CK77 Wrote: Do they appear when you go to your all movies or all tv shows? If they show up there but not on your main page you either might have some settings wrong, or it's a caching issue with some of the widgets.

I would first check if your settings are correct. You have to look in 2 places.
First make sure everything is correct in the Media library views
then check on the Homescreen layout page

You can also add a widget on your mainscreen with a reference to your media library or to a playlist, just to check if it's working 

yesterday I managed to fix it to appear in my entire library, but in the external addons it still doesnt appear 
I don't think it works for external addons, unless hey integrate their data into the Kodi db, like Emby does
Okay, thank you so much  Smile

(2020-06-02, 12:23)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 11:24)Makebueno Wrote: One question more, you know if its posiible to copy all the skin edited by me, to install on the XBOX?
Yes you can.
You can just install Kodi on the XBOX and then copy your users\USERNAME\Appdata\Roaming\Kodi folder over to your XBOX
in the emby userdata folder there should be a emby.deviceid file, just delete that
I cant find the file you said. In my carpet userdata, doesnt appear

(2020-05-31, 14:41)Jooode Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 12:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded some files to github. Just replace all folders. After you switch all folders, go to Settings/Color Themes/Manage Color themes/ select the only color theme with a picture.

Home layout

Adjusted views, bigger image, more reflection and other thing.

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/AchillesPunks-skin.titan.bingie.mod.git

thanks just fantastic.
Here I leave the skin with its modifications so that it can be used by the other thousand thanks that this project goes ahead while waiting for cartman.dos and you continue collaborating together

skin.titan.Bingie.Mod.zip

How have you done to compress it into a zip? I would like to do the same to install my skin on my XBOX

(2020-06-02, 18:52)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 14:41)Jooode Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 12:41)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have uploaded some files to github. Just replace all folders. After you switch all folders, go to Settings/Color Themes/Manage Color themes/ select the only color theme with a picture.

Home layout

Adjusted views, bigger image, more reflection and other thing.
ImageImageImageImage

https://github.com/AchillesPunks/AchillesPunks-skin.titan.bingie.mod.git

thanks just fantastic.
Here I leave the skin with its modifications so that it can be used by the other thousand thanks that this project goes ahead while waiting for cartman.dos and you continue collaborating together

How have you done to compress it into a zip? I would like to do the same to install my skin on my XBOX 

This is the full rundown of what i do to move a Kodi instance from 1 device to another with Emby for Kodi addon. This works like a charm:

As mentioned above i copy the whole KODI folder from Users\USER\AppData\...\KODI
there are some folders i delete though, the Thumbnails folder and the packages folder. (deleting those 2 folders brought my KODI folder down from 1GB to 250MB

In the userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.emby folder I delete the emby_guid file. A new one gets generated automatically this way it seems for the new device.

In the userdata folder i edit the guisettings.xml file.
there is an entry that represents the name of the KODI instance. I just change it to the name of the device i'm installing this build on.

once you prepared that whole folder, just install Kodi on the new device and copy your KDOI userdata folder over

(2020-06-02, 20:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 18:52)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 14:41)Jooode Wrote: thanks just fantastic.

This is the full rundown of what i do to move a Kodi instance from 1 device to another with Emby for Kodi addon. This works like a charm:

As mentioned above i copy the whole KODI folder from Users\USER\AppData\...\KODI
there are some folders i delete though, the Thumbnails folder and the packages folder. (deleting those 2 folders brought my KODI folder down from 1GB to 250MB

In the userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.emby folder I delete the emby_guid file. A new one gets generated automatically this way it seems for the new device.

there is an entry that represents the name of the KODI instance. I just change it to the name of the device i'm installing this build on.

once you prepared that whole folder, just install Kodi on the new device and copy your KDOI userdata folder over
Ok, i understand all the steps, but in XBOX i cant copy the folders like a pc😢

(2020-06-02, 21:45)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 20:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 18:52)Makebueno Wrote: How have you done to compress it into a zip? I would like to do the same to install my skin on my XBOX 

There must be some way or form to access the file system, no?
Is there no file explorer for Xbox, like you have on Nvidia Shield?

(2020-06-02, 22:47)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 21:45)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 20:10)CK77 Wrote: This is the full rundown of what i do to move a Kodi instance from 1 device to another with Emby for Kodi addon. This works like a charm:

No, only the file explorer in kodi. And now i install the skin on Xbox and It doesnt work. Open kodi and only see a black background😢

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-02

(2020-06-02, 03:46)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 02:57)CK77 Wrote: the ratings show up everywhere for me, but i don't use hubs anymore.
I ran into way too many problems with them.
It also seems that widgets which have a playlist as a source update much better than widgets that use the service widget helper service

Why don’t you use the widgets with playlist, and shortcuts for Video Library? If you sync the library using Emby for Kodi, you can use those widgets, instead of the Service Widget Helper... and all goes smooth. But if you have a huge library on Emby, it may need a big part of a day to sync it all.
But there were certain playlists i wanted to be sorted by year descending, and you can't really do that in the HUBS
For instance in the movies HUB i wanted to have my Marvel/DC/Star Wars universes. But i like them to be sorted so i see the newest ones, so by year, descending
You can not do that at the moment in HUBS and still have the widgets properly update too

I've just spent all day editing my 200 movies that did not show any Studio icons, now i have all my movies showing a studio icon, all of them have IMDB/TMDB ratings and i believe about 85% of them have Rotten Tomato/... ratings too.

Yeah, you are right, not be able to sort HUB widgets is a shame, widgets in HUB’s should be done as the Home Hub. :/

(2020-06-02, 23:35)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 03:46)vrds Wrote: Why don’t you use the widgets with playlist, and shortcuts for Video Library? If you sync the library using Emby for Kodi, you can use those widgets, instead of the Service Widget Helper... and all goes smooth. But if you have a huge library on Emby, it may need a big part of a day to sync it all.

Yeah, you are right, not be able to sort HUB widgets is a shame, widgets in HUB’s should be done as the Home Hub. :/ 
There is a way to do it, but for me it never worked properly, maybe you can give it a go and see if you have any success.
This is what you do if you want a movie playlist to sort by year or anything else in a HUB.

1. Make your Movie Playlist
2. Make an empty TV Show Playlist
3. In the HUB creat a widget using Skin Helper Servies/Mixed Media/Playlists
4. Select the Movie playlist, select the empty tv playlist, select sort order.

This works in theory, but i've always struggled to make those widgets refresh properly. Maybe see if it works for you and report back Wink

(2020-06-02, 23:21)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 22:47)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 21:45)Makebueno Wrote: Ok, i understand all the steps, but in XBOX i cant copy the folders like a pc😢

No, only the file explorer in kodi. And now i install the skin on Xbox and It doesnt work. Open kodi and only see a black background😢 

a quick search on the microsoft store shows some options for File Explorers that work on XBOX. maybe check one of those out
Then check the KODI wiki page about folder structure for XBOX, i'm sure something like that exists

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-03

(2020-06-02, 23:52)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 23:21)Makebueno Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 22:47)CK77 Wrote: There must be some way or form to access the file system, no?

a quick search on the microsoft store shows some options for File Explorers that work on XBOX. maybe check one of those out
Then check the KODI wiki page about folder structure for XBOX, i'm sure something like that exists

Thanks for your help, but I have decided to leave the default skin better, the xbox is used by my parents and it was difficult for them xD
I will continue using the skin bingie on my pc, thank you very much: D

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-03

Hi one time guys Confused 
Sorry for many questions, but i have a new issue. When I start kodi, appear a text what says: Sync series episodes. And sometimes works but most of it he doesnt run and stays in loop like this: Image
Can I remove this option so they dont sync? Thank you