Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - FXB78 - 2020-06-03

(2020-06-03, 19:13)Makebueno Wrote: Hi one time guys Confused 
Sorry for many questions, but i have a new issue. When I start kodi, appear a text what says: Sync series episodes. And sometimes works but most of it he doesnt run and stays in loop like this: Image
Can I remove this option so they dont sync? Thank you
It doesn't say what is syncing, what is the source of your TV series? Are they local files or from an addon?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-03

Sorry for many questions, but i have a new issue. When I start kodi, appear a text what says: Sync series episodes. And sometimes works but most of it he doesnt run and stays in loop like this: Image
I've never seen a message like that, but i don't use any addons.
So i assume this is from an addon and you probably have to look at that to fix the problem rather than the skin itself.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2020-06-03

It looks like this message comes from "Trakt". But actually this message only comes when you start "Trakt" directly.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-03

@AchillesPunks 

Quick question, is there a way to make changes in the XML files and keep the kodi open to test does changes, or each change in the XML files we need to re-open kodi?
I'm not a programer, but I'm trying to make some changes for me (already did some "cosmetic ones")

Now I will try to make the libraries to show Info Page, when click, instead of play the files (similiar to what happen in the Home widgets), probaly is too much for me, but I will try kkkkk Smile

(2020-06-03, 21:34)vrds Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

Quick question, is there a way to make changes in the XML files and keep the kodi open to test does changes, or each change in the XML files we need to re-open kodi?
I'm not a programer, but I'm trying to make some changes for me (already did some "cosmetic ones")

Now I will try to make the libraries to show Info Page, when click, instead of play the files (similiar to what happen in the Home widgets), probaly is too much for me, but I will try kkkkk Smile
I'm not a 100% sure, but in the power options there is a button to refresh the skin, that might do the trick.
So edit the xml, go to kodi reload skin and see if the change happened

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2020-06-03

(2020-06-03, 21:34)vrds Wrote: Quick question, is there a way to make changes in the XML files and keep the kodi open to test does changes, or each change in the XML files we need to re-open kodi?

-Skin setting
-Edit menu
-Select a hub, for example, add-on browser
-Adjust submenu
-Kodi commands
-Select skin reloaded

I skipped over your last sentence. You can probably already do this just in Kodi. Check this out and see if it works:
Settings/Media Settings/Videos/Default select action. Change it to show information.

(2020-06-03, 23:28)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-06-03, 21:34)vrds Wrote: Quick question, is there a way to make changes in the XML files and keep the kodi open to test does changes, or each change in the XML files we need to re-open kodi?

-Skin setting
-Edit menu
-Adjust submenu
-Kodi commands
-Select skin reloaded

I believe that standard this is already an option in the Power Menu or you can easily add it there.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-04

Looks like your top question has been answered, and is correct.
Question 2.
Kodi skin setting/media/video/on the right hand side select information instead of resume. You don't need to edit the skin.

(2020-06-03, 23:50)CK77 Wrote:

-Skin setting
-Edit menu
-Adjust submenu
-Kodi commands
-Select skin reloaded

I believe that standard this is already an option in the Power Menu or you can easily add it there.
The above is correct with kodi commands to reload. It's how I check my edits

-Skin setting
-Edit menu
-Adjust submenu
-Kodi commands
-Select skin reloaded
It's usually best to set this up in the power menu options with the instructions above.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-04

@vrds 

How did you get started with editing your own XML files?
I looked at some of the views, but it's just so daunting.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-04

@AchillesPunks 

It took a while to edit all my .nfo files, but i'm so close now to the setup i want Smile

(2020-06-04, 00:29)CK77 Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

It took a while to edit all my .nfo files, but i'm so close now to the setup i want Smile
I bet that took a long time with all.nfo files you edited. I thought about what you said but it will take forever. I might do a little bit at a time. Congrats.

(2020-06-04, 00:27)CK77 Wrote: @vrds 

How did you get started with editing your own XML files?
I looked at some of the views, but it's just so daunting.
Lots of reading on how it all works. Variables, parameters, elements. Official Kodi site on skinning is a big help.