Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 03:31)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 03:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 01:55)vrds Wrote: I just did some basic stuff, like reducing the spotlight image size ( I prefer it smaller ate the right corner instead os almost all the screen)
and put back the “new episodes” tags that appear on series, back align to left.

basicly I just look at the code I try to figure out what it does, and with try-error I got it.
bur for more complex things I don’t my method will work kkk,
VRDS.
Are you using my edits of the skin

I’m, but I just did a fresh install of the original Bingie to check if the default action of show information worked on tv shows, but it doesn’t either... Sad
There's a setting in the skin that says something like show info for only TV shows. I can't look where it's at right now but it's there.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 05:38)DragonTurtle Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 16:06)cartman.dos Wrote: in the works...
ImageImage

The first image shows a widget layout called widget Highlights I think, I'm using Bingie 1.03 and in my file directory, I have a similar image showing this layout. 
\skin.titan.bingie-master\extras\viewthumbs  image call widget_highlight.jpg 

I have been trying to find this layout but it's not listed in my Bingie. I only have 12 widget layouts    
Poster 
Landscape 
Landscape small 
Single Box
square 
mini square 
small posters 
wide box
Banner 
Landscape large 
Landscape detail 
Poster Details 

If that widget layout isn't available is there a way to increase the size of one of these widgets I mentioned, wherein the XML can I edit these or add more widgets? 
e.g to make landscape large widget layout bigger to look more like the image shown.
You could try the includeslandscapelarge.xml

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - DragonTurtle - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 05:46)AchillesPunks Wrote:
ImageImage

The first image shows a widget layout called widget Highlights I think, I'm using Bingie 1.03 and in my file directory, I have a similar image showing this layout. 

I have been trying to find this layout but it's not listed in my Bingie. I only have 12 widget layouts    
Poster 
Landscape 
Landscape small 
Single Box
square 
mini square 
small posters 
wide box
Banner 
Landscape large 
Landscape detail 
Poster Details 

If that widget layout isn't available is there a way to increase the size of one of these widgets I mentioned, wherein the XML can I edit these or add more widgets? 
e.g to make landscape large widget layout bigger to look more like the image shown.   

Do you have Widget_highlight layout or was it a prototype. can it be accessed from the Master File in github? I'm wondering if it's not included in my build.

(2020-06-04, 05:52)DragonTurtle Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 05:38)DragonTurtle Wrote: The first image shows a widget layout called widget Highlights I think, I'm using Bingie 1.03 and in my file directory, I have a similar image showing this layout. 

Poster 
Landscape 
Landscape small 
Single Box
square 
mini square 
small posters 
wide box
Banner 
Landscape large 
Landscape detail 
Poster Details 

Do you have Widget_highlight layout or was it a prototype. can it be accessed from the Master File in github? I'm wondering if it's not included in my build.
I do have one but it's not ready yet. I didn't know I left it in the images. I'll add it as soon as it's complete. Still needs some tweaks

ImageImage

Poster 
Landscape 
Landscape small 
Single Box
square 
mini square 
small posters 
wide box
Banner 
Landscape large 
Landscape detail 
Poster Details 

That's awesome to know that your working on it, I'll be looking forward to it. 
includeslandscapelarge.xml Isn't in my XML folder eitherImage

I'm getting the feeling that my build is a bit different than bingie 1.02 and bingie 1.03-rc2 as my Wide Box looks nothing like this Image

ImageImage

Poster 
Landscape 
Landscape small 
Single Box
square 
mini square 
small posters 
wide box
Banner 
Landscape large 
Landscape detail 
Poster Details 

I'm getting the feeling that my build is a bit different than bingie 1.02 and bingie 1.03-rc2 as my Wide Box looks nothing like this Image

(2020-06-04, 06:27)DragonTurtle Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 05:38)DragonTurtle Wrote: The first image shows a widget layout called widget Highlights I think, I'm using Bingie 1.03 and in my file directory, I have a similar image showing this layout. 

Poster 
Landscape 
Landscape small 
Single Box
square 
mini square 
small posters 
wide box
Banner 
Landscape large 
Landscape detail 
Poster Details 

Then it's name is includesladscapelayout.xml maybe. just going off the top of my head here not at a computer. Has to be there the skin needs it.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-04

@AchillesPunks 

Hey, I remember see some post of you regarding the "double" layer of medica flags in the Home Hubs, and I think I have sort it out kkkk.

In the mediaflags XML there is this part:

<include name="mediaflags_large">
        <include condition="Window.IsActive(Home) | $EXP[IsBingieListsActive] | $EXP[IsBingieHubsActive]">mediaflags_large_widgets</include>
        <!--include condition="!Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_normal</include-->
    </include>

The second condition needs to go... Smile

Can you confirm it?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Makebueno - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-03, 20:51)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2020-06-03, 19:13)Makebueno Wrote: Hi one time guys Confused 
Sorry for many questions, but i have a new issue. When I start kodi, appear a text what says: Sync series episodes. And sometimes works but most of it he doesnt run and stays in loop like this: Image
Can I remove this option so they dont sync? Thank you

It looks like this message comes from "Trakt". But actually this message only comes when you start "Trakt" directly.

Thank you so much, i change the configuration of the addon and now doesnt appear the message Big Grin

(2020-06-04, 14:19)vrds Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

Hey, I remember see some post of you regarding the "double" layer of medica flags in the Home Hubs, and I think I have sort it out kkkk.

<include condition="Window.IsActive(Home) | $EXP[IsBingieListsActive] | $EXP[IsBingieHubsActive]">mediaflags_large_widgets</include>
        <!--include condition="!Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_normal</include-->
    </include>

Can you confirm it?
@AchillesPunks ,

Actually that doesn't solve it all, if just delete the second condition it disapear the mediaflags on library views...
but... if we just delete de EXP of the first condition like

<include condition="Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_widgets</include>
       <include condition="!Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_normal</include>
</include>

This seems to work good on all screens... As I said, I'm not a programer, I don't even know what the "!" makes in the begining of the condition, but at least I found out that the issue is in this both condition, so now I let someone like you that know this things to make the code right Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - FXB78 - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 18:55)vrds Wrote:

</include>

Can you confirm it?
As I said, I'm not a programer, I don't even know what the "!" makes in the begining of the condition
Just FYI, the <!--include></include--> basically means ignore, so it is the same as deleting the code but often kept as a reference to what you are 'deleting' Smile

(2020-06-04, 19:34)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 18:55)vrds Wrote:

</include>

Can you confirm it?
As I said, I'm not a programer, I don't even know what the "!" makes in the begining of the condition
Just FYI, the <!--include></include--> basically means ignore, so it is the same as deleting the code but often kept as a reference to what you are 'deleting' Smile
Hi, Thanks, I knew that, what I didn't know was the "!" in this case "!Window.IsActive(Home)" but I have already research and it is a "not" operator Smile
Thanks for the help Smile

(2020-06-04, 01:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 00:43)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 00:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: I bet that took a long time with all.nfo files you edited. I thought about what you said but it will take forever. I might do a little bit at a time. Congrats.
I' lucky i use Emby, they have a metadata editor build in so i didn't have to manually edit the .nfo files.
I'll probably go over my whole library over time to change some of the more obscure studios or bad studio icons into something else, but that will be only with maybe 10 movies a day or so.

Do you think you will have time in the next few days to have a look at making the Studio icons show up naturally on the Bingie Landscape view?
So we don't have to change views to get it to work.
Sure I'll check it out. I can't get on my PC right now. I just woke up a hour ago, and wife will not like it. On my phone now, but I really want to start the PC up. Lol.
@CK77  & @AchillesPunks , is that on the Libraries views? if it is... I think I also found that one...
In the IncludesFooter.XML, just disable/delete this part of the code:

<!--Rating normal-->
            <!--include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + !Skin.HasTheme(classic) + ![Skin.HasSetting(EnableStudioLogo) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableIMDBRating) | Skin.HasSetting(TV_TMdbRatingInFooter) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableRTAndMetaCriticRating)]">StarRatingFooter</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + Skin.HasTheme(classic)">StarRatingFooterClassic</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + !Skin.HasTheme(classic)">Footer_RatingAndStudio_Hor</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(MyMusicNav.xml)">StarRatingMusicFooter</include-->

It looks like it solves the problem, and the ratings are not missing in any windows (except the Hubs where they were already missing, and that is what I'm after Smile 

But after disable this code the studios start to show up Smile

My though is that, probably there is several parts of the code doing the same things, and that is overlapping others... which is normal when we have tons of people "messing" with the same "software" kkkk

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 19:59)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 01:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 00:43)CK77 Wrote: I' lucky i use Emby, they have a metadata editor build in so i didn't have to manually edit the .nfo files.
I'll probably go over my whole library over time to change some of the more obscure studios or bad studio icons into something else, but that will be only with maybe 10 movies a day or so.

Do you think you will have time in the next few days to have a look at making the Studio icons show up naturally on the Bingie Landscape view?
So we don't have to change views to get it to work.
Sure I'll check it out. I can't get on my PC right now. I just woke up a hour ago, and wife will not like it. On my phone now, but I really want to start the PC up. Lol.
@CK77  & @AchillesPunks , is that on the Libraries views? if it is... I think I also found that one...

<!--Rating normal-->
            <!--include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + !Skin.HasTheme(classic) + ![Skin.HasSetting(EnableStudioLogo) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableIMDBRating) | Skin.HasSetting(TV_TMdbRatingInFooter) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableRTAndMetaCriticRating)]">StarRatingFooter</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + Skin.HasTheme(classic)">StarRatingFooterClassic</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + !Skin.HasTheme(classic)">Footer_RatingAndStudio_Hor</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(MyMusicNav.xml)">StarRatingMusicFooter</include-->

It looks like it solves the problem, and the ratings are not missing in any windows (except the Hubs where they were already missing, and that is what I'm after Smile 

My though is that, probably there is several parts of the code doing the same things, and that is overlapping others... which is normal when we have tons of people "messing" with the same "software" kkkk

if you want me to test it quickly just send me the xml file, i'll replace it in my setup and see it it's working.

What i'm after is this: I would like to see the studio logos on the BingieLandscape views (not the home screen, it's already working there)
It sort of works with a little hack. Originally they don't show up in the view, but if you change views and back to the BingieLandscape view they show up as expected.
The problem is that if you go back to the main screen and then back to all movies, the studio logos are gone again. You have to go all over the same thing again.

This tells me that the code is there, but it's not activated properly when we enter that view

(2020-06-04, 20:05)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 19:59)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 01:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: Sure I'll check it out. I can't get on my PC right now. I just woke up a hour ago, and wife will not like it. On my phone now, but I really want to start the PC up. Lol.

<!--Rating normal-->

if you want me to test it quickly just send me the xml file, i'll replace it in my setup and see it it's working.

What i'm after is this: I would like to see the studio logos on the BingieLandscape views (not the home screen, it's already working there)
It sort of works with a little hack. Originally they don't show up in the view, but if you change views and back to the BingieLandscape view they show up as expected.
The problem is that if you go back to the main screen and then back to all movies, the studio logos are gone again. You have to go all over the same thing again.

This tells me that the code is there, but it's not activated properly when we enter that view
https://we.tl/t-NtMrArb6Z4, you can download the xml file here.

Just do a backup of your file, in case mine doesnt work kkk.

Let me know if it solves the problem.

UPDATE: If anyone else wants to download my file, just a warning, I just found out what the code I've disabled actually does... is the ratings for the other views (others than Bingie)
So my file will show the ratings/studio only in Bingie views...