Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 20:15)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:05)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 19:59)vrds Wrote: @CK77  & @AchillesPunks , is that on the Libraries views? if it is... I think I also found that one...
In the IncludesFooter.XML, just disable/delete this part of the code:

<!--Rating normal-->
            <!--include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + !Skin.HasTheme(classic) + ![Skin.HasSetting(EnableStudioLogo) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableIMDBRating) | Skin.HasSetting(TV_TMdbRatingInFooter) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableRTAndMetaCriticRating)]">StarRatingFooter</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + Skin.HasTheme(classic)">StarRatingFooterClassic</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(Videos) + !Skin.HasTheme(classic)">Footer_RatingAndStudio_Hor</include>
            <include condition="Window.IsActive(MyMusicNav.xml)">StarRatingMusicFooter</include-->

It looks like it solves the problem, and the ratings are not missing in any windows (except the Hubs where they were already missing, and that is what I'm after Smile 

But after disable this code the studios start to show up Smile

My though is that, probably there is several parts of the code doing the same things, and that is overlapping others... which is normal when we have tons of people "messing" with the same "software" kkkk

if you want me to test it quickly just send me the xml file, i'll replace it in my setup and see it it's working.

What i'm after is this: I would like to see the studio logos on the BingieLandscape views (not the home screen, it's already working there)
It sort of works with a little hack. Originally they don't show up in the view, but if you change views and back to the BingieLandscape view they show up as expected.
The problem is that if you go back to the main screen and then back to all movies, the studio logos are gone again. You have to go all over the same thing again.

This tells me that the code is there, but it's not activated properly when we enter that view
https://we.tl/t-NtMrArb6Z4, you can download the xml file here.

Just do a backup of your file, in case mine doesnt work kkk.

Let me know if it solves the problem.
ok, i just tested it on my test pc, and it looks good. I'm going to try on my main pc now where everything is set up as i want it.
I'll get back to you in 10 min, but this looks very promising!!!!

UPDATE: YES YES YES!!!! This is what i needed. This works like a charm for me. Thank you so much!!!

My Kodi setup is looking completely as expected now!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 20:28)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:15)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:05)CK77 Wrote: if you want me to test it quickly just send me the xml file, i'll replace it in my setup and see it it's working.

What i'm after is this: I would like to see the studio logos on the BingieLandscape views (not the home screen, it's already working there)
It sort of works with a little hack. Originally they don't show up in the view, but if you change views and back to the BingieLandscape view they show up as expected.
The problem is that if you go back to the main screen and then back to all movies, the studio logos are gone again. You have to go all over the same thing again.

This tells me that the code is there, but it's not activated properly when we enter that view
https://we.tl/t-NtMrArb6Z4, you can download the xml file here.

ok, i just tested it on my test pc, and it looks good. I'm going to try on my main pc now where everything is set up as i want it.

UPDATE: YES YES YES!!!! This is what i needed. This works like a charm for me. Thank you so much!!!

Nice, I'm glad that I could help Smile

(2020-06-04, 20:45)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:28)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:15)vrds Wrote: https://we.tl/t-NtMrArb6Z4, you can download the xml file here.

You added the final little piece i needed!
Now i need to make sure i keep that file somewhere safe, just in case i ever get it in my head to start over again

(2020-06-04, 20:52)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:45)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:28)CK77 Wrote: ok, i just tested it on my test pc, and it looks good. I'm going to try on my main pc now where everything is set up as i want it.

Now i need to make sure i keep that file somewhere safe, just in case i ever get it in my head to start over again
Just a warning, I just found out that the code part that I've disable, is the one that shows the ratings in the others views (others than Bingie Views)
so my file will show ratings only in Bingie Landscape/poster views... For me is not a problem, as my goal to use this skin is because of the Bingie Views Smile

(2020-06-04, 21:30)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:52)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:45)vrds Wrote: Nice, I'm glad that I could help Smile
Just a warning, I just found out that the code part that I've disable, is the one that shows the ratings in the others views (others than Bingie Views)
so my file will show ratings only in Bingie Landscape/poster views... For me is not a problem, as my goal to use this skin is because of the Bingie Views Smile
Same here! I don't care if it's working or not in the other views. It needs to work in the Bingie views for me. Smile
But it's good to know.
Maybe the code can be adjusted to work for both?

(2020-06-04, 21:42)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 21:30)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 20:52)CK77 Wrote: You added the final little piece i needed!
Same here! I don't care if it's working or not in the other views. It needs to work in the Bingie views for me. Smile
But it's good to know.
I'm sure it can, but that's way out of my league, I'm not a coder and just started playing with this things... maybe one day Smile kkkk.
At least I've pointed where the issue could be... lets see if someonelse can make it work for everything Smile

(2020-06-04, 22:05)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 21:42)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 21:30)vrds Wrote: Just a warning, I just found out that the code part that I've disable, is the one that shows the ratings in the others views (others than Bingie Views)
But it's good to know.
I'm sure it can, but that's way out of my league, I'm not a coder and just started playing with this things... maybe one day Smile kkkk.
At least I've pointed where the issue could be... lets see if someonelse can make it work for everything Smile
Hey man, you did an amazing job figuring out where to look and how to make it work with the Bingie views. That's all i needed Smile
But maybe @AchillesPunks can fix the last bit so it works for all. Who knows.

This is a bit of a weird feeling. I've been working towards this result for a few weeks now, and now that it's all there i don't know how i feel Smile
Now i have nothing to tinker with. It's exactly as i want it Big Grin

(2020-06-04, 22:23)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 22:05)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 21:42)CK77 Wrote: Same here! I don't care if it's working or not in the other views. It needs to work in the Bingie views for me. Smile
But it's good to know.
Hey man, you did an amazing job figuring out where to look and how to make it work with the Bingie views. That's all i needed Smile

This is a bit of a weird feeling. I've been working towards this result for a few weeks now, and now that it's all there i don't know how i feel Smile
I got you... For me the major think that I need to be solved to feel like I have the perfect setup is to show the ratings in the Movies/TV show Hubs... after that, is just some minor things that doesn't bother as much as this one kkk

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-04

(2020-06-04, 14:19)vrds Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

Hey, I remember see some post of you regarding the "double" layer of medica flags in the Home Hubs, and I think I have sort it out kkkk.

In the mediaflags XML there is this part:

<include name="mediaflags_large">
        <include condition="Window.IsActive(Home) | $EXP[IsBingieListsActive] | $EXP[IsBingieHubsActive]">mediaflags_large_widgets</include>
        <!--include condition="!Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_normal</include-->
    </include>

The second condition needs to go... Smile

Can you confirm it?
I might have added another line in there because I edited the flags. I delete it.

(2020-06-04, 23:26)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 22:23)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 22:05)vrds Wrote: I'm sure it can, but that's way out of my league, I'm not a coder and just started playing with this things... maybe one day Smile kkkk.

I got you... For me the major think that I need to be solved to feel like I have the perfect setup is to show the ratings in the Movies/TV show Hubs... after that, is just some minor things that doesn't bother as much as this one kkk

did you get your ratings sorted out after you already had those widgets set up?
Are they showing up for some of the widgets in the hubs and not for others?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-05

(2020-06-04, 23:48)CK77 Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 22:23)CK77 Wrote: Hey man, you did an amazing job figuring out where to look and how to make it work with the Bingie views. That's all i needed Smile

Sorry, I'm not sure that i got your question.
In the Main Bingie page (on startup) by default we got some menus  with widgets inside (Home, Movies, TV Shows), I got ratings showing in Home, but not in Movies, and TV Shows

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - vrds - 2020-06-05

(2020-06-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 14:19)vrds Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

Hey, I remember see some post of you regarding the "double" layer of medica flags in the Home Hubs, and I think I have sort it out kkkk.

In the mediaflags XML there is this part:

<include condition="Window.IsActive(Home) | $EXP[IsBingieListsActive] | $EXP[IsBingieHubsActive]">mediaflags_large_widgets</include>
        <!--include condition="!Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_normal</include-->
    </include>

The second condition needs to go... Smile

Can you confirm it?
I might have added another line in there because I edited the flags. I delete it.
Hi, actually did another post after that (I've should have done just an edit of that one)

Actually that doesn't solve it all, if just delete the second condition it disapear the mediaflags on library views...
but... if we just delete de EXP of the first condition like

<include condition="Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_widgets</include>
       <include condition="!Window.IsActive(Home)">mediaflags_large_normal</include>
</include>

This seems to work good on all screens... As I said, I'm not a programer, but at least I found out that the issue is in this both condition, so now I let someone like you that know this things to make the code right.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-05

LOL,
I just lost every STUDIO logo, after I added my widget highlight view, into the mix.. LOL wow.
I just had gotten my overlap issue taken care of, and now messed up a few thing.

@CK77
I'll upload the studio icons colored in a few. I haven't forgot about you. I was unable to get on the HTPC to do some editing yesterday.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - CK77 - 2020-06-05

(2020-06-05, 00:12)vrds Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 23:26)vrds Wrote: I got you... For me the major think that I need to be solved to feel like I have the perfect setup is to show the ratings in the Movies/TV show Hubs... after that, is just some minor things that doesn't bother as much as this one kkk

Sorry, I'm not sure that i got your question.
In the Main Bingie page (on startup) by default we got some menus  with widgets inside (Home, Movies, TV Shows), I got ratings showing in Home, but not in Movies, and TV Shows
Never mind. I thought i used to get at least some ratings and studios in my hubs, but i just tested it and you get absolutely nothing.
So my questions are irrelevant Smile

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - AchillesPunks - 2020-06-05

(2020-06-04, 22:23)CK77 Wrote: Hey man, you did an amazing job figuring out where to look and how to make it work with the Bingie views. That's all i needed Smile

Yes! Thank you for the help. I am doing a lot of edits, and sometimes don't remember where things are and will not spend much time looking. I'm trying to get my ATMOS icons to appear right now, I have already added into the .xbt and compiled them back, somewhere in my mediaflags I'm not pointing the location needed. I have it looking in the right folder but something else is at play here.